Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re forgetting this is BYG, she doesn’t have time to pull the rug flat and hoovering!! Only plebs hoover she gets in a company to do that for her because god forbid she use her own trotters and hands to move a hoover about. She is what all women should aspire to, so tits out, iron Spanx on and find yourself a sugar daddy ladies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’re forgetting this is BYG, she doesn’t have time to pull the rug flat and hoovering!! Only plebs hoover she gets in a company to do that for her because god forbid she use her own trotters and hands to move a hoover about. She is what all women should aspire to, so tits out, iron Spanx on and find yourself a sugar daddy ladies!!
Excellent point, I hadn’t had my sugar in my tea today and clearly forgot that our busy young gel doesn’t have time for cleaning and hoovering, always time for a request for services though

“Does any1 no a gd rug sello taper to my floor. NE companies who-va rugs? DM me”

I don’t have a large kitchen, but I feel like a rug in a kitchen is unhygienic? I just want to be able to hoover and mop the floor easily - especially with child.

Reactions: 15
Just wait for that rug to be covered in beans, sweetcorn and takeaway. She’ll then be begging for someone to come clean it. Lazy bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I had a look at the London Rug Company's website and its owned by super-chav Dawn Ward, with rugs on there endorsed by the likes of Holly Hagan 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I had a look at the London Rug Company's website and its owned by super-chav Dawn Ward, with rugs on there endorsed by the likes of Holly Hagan 🤮
Surely they must have bulk bought them at a knock down price from carpet shops that couldn't sell them :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those rugs have never been anywhere near London 😂 why do these chavs add “London” to their business names.
Shipped straight from a sweatshop in China to your door in Essex Lozza! Plastic old tat.

Get the London Look from Old Fish wife Dawneh Ward!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Say no more! 🤣
---

Buying from Temu straight out of the Chinese sweatshops.
If you can’t afford a rug from anywhere but temu or shein please don’t buy! The chemical compounds, the lack of fire testing - it could literally contain poisons and you want to let your baby crawl on that then put their hands in their mouth?! Just go without and disinfect your kitchen floors

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Assuming she means OF? Sad how she always returns to it like an addict, thought the new management might have talked sense into her. I wonder if she likes the validation so much, even if it’s superficial and sexual? But I guess it’s something she doesn’t get IRL from men (I don’t believe her for a second when she claims she gets a lot of ‘good attention’ from men and that there are soccer players in her DMs)

1718618192550.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Assuming she means OF? Sad how she always returns to it like an addict, thought the new management might have talked sense into her. I wonder if she likes the validation so much, even if it’s superficial and sexual? But I guess it’s something she doesn’t get IRL from men (I don’t believe her for a second when she claims she gets a lot of ‘good attention’ from men and that there are soccer players in her DMs)

View attachment 2999205
Does she think that look is attractive? She looks like a face with a smacked arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The size of those lips! They're as big as one of those inflatable boats that comes across the Channel and holds 100 people! 😂😂

Back to the gym again eye-bleeping itself. 🙄

download (11).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.