Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
Stunning?
So stunning she has kept the wrapper on?
Like wee old ladies used to do with their three piece suites…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see her police mugshot with no filters. They won’t know who she is from her insta photos

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait to see her police mugshot with no filters. They won’t know who she is from her insta photos
Our town used to have something called Pubwatch.
Banned from one, banned from them all.
I got a 3 month stretch for something ridiculous around 2012/2013.
My pal worked in one of the bars.
There was a list!
WITH MUGSHOTS!!

Myra Hindley eat your heart out.

I had a mugshot from something like 2006/7 & that’s what the bastards used.

The police camera don’t lie 😂

100% candid / no filter !

Please someone leak this, us scrunchies are in sore need of some excitement 👮🏻📸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The size of those lips! They're as big as one of those inflatable boats that comes across the Channel and holds 100 people! 😂😂

Back to the gym again eye-bleeping itself. 🙄

View attachment 2999647
View attachment 2999648
That top reminds me of a knock-off handbag I bought in China Town, NY. I just liked the colour, but the vendor saw me looking and swapped the badge saying, 'I make it Prada for you!', so I felt obliged 🤣

• Haha
Its as thin as BYG thinks she is, its hideous, I thought something had been spilt on the floor at first.
[/QUOTE]
It looked like Essicks had been hit by a minor earthquake that split the floor open

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Lauren Goodger #94

Big Loz got gifted a nasty cheap rug
and piled on more weight for her body to lug!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Loool classic Backgrid with her pouts and squat. Is this a feeble attempt for people to feel sorry for her? She’s so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Scrunchies assemble!

Do we reckon Lozza mistook her appearance in court for a badminton court? 🎾
Hahaha. So this is all her new PR company can come up with??? Let’s get you in DM and pretend you look stressed while holding some racquet to make it look like your sporty and losing weight and then we can get you a weight loss deal (that no one will ever sponsor). We’re not buying it fatty!!! Show us the real deal
---
Wow how embarrassing. This is awful
She’s getting desperate

IMG_3503.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hahaha. So this is all her new PR company can come up with??? Let’s get you in DM and pretend you look stressed while holding some racquet to make it look like your sporty and losing weight and then we can get you a weight loss deal (that no one will ever sponsor). We’re not buying it fatty!!! Show us the real deal
Don’t be so cynical! Our ‘gel HAD to do her trademark gorilla crouch as she was SO overwhelmed (babez) by passers-by telling her how GAWJUS she iz. Off to find a puddle she did (like a supermarket we need), so she could stare at herself to see if it was true. 🦍 🪞 ☔ It’s a burden being so, SO soff’… so bewful… so ‘lots of good attention.’

PS: I feel sorry for the tennis balls she’s going to pummel with those ham shanks disguised as arms.

• Haha
Christ I'm cringing for her. The 'acting skills' are straight out of a My Guy photostory (showing my age). SURELY there are better ways to earn a living 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.