Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
Wtf is that rug 😲 looks like a shredded plastic sheet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
What in the name of fuckery is this? It looks like an ice rink with cracks in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pick up the phone at minimum 2-3x/week? Is she insane? Newsflash, big gel, most people are busy working and parenting and don’t have time to listen to you whine about your sad life.
Just going to say this. What on earth does she think people do? Sit at home all day doing noffink? I have that thing called a JOB, I also care for my mum (who's 91) for 4-5 hrs every day as well as dealing with my own medical issues. When I actually stop I am too exhausted to sit on the phone listening to the same old, same old. ALL my friends are in this position. Nor do they want to hear me droning on about my busy life.
She's not a teenager wanting to gas and gab about anything and everything.
What must her conversations be like anyway? We saw this on Towie. 'I had a baby. I got a daughter. The Jim is my life.' Sit, Squat, Lipsmack, Eat, Repeat.
Or maybe 'you wanna buy a microwave?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have friends I haven't spoken to this year. It's cool, we're still friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But notice if they don't phone her regularly then they are not her friend. What about YOU, LOZZA phoning them. Proof it's all about you, you vile narcissistic lazy bleeping bleep! No wonder nobody wants to know.

Reactions: 23
Has LaBristow got another talent as well as darts by helping Loz change her old rug into the EastEnders map design 😄😄😄😘 x.....

Well done LaBristow, you've done well with the River Thames so far, keep up the good work 😀👍 x ..

Resizer_17184841028013.jpg

Resizer_17184840897791.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2995624
Looks like river Thames is running through it and look how thin and cheaply made it is. Minging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm relieved to have spotted the squint or you'll miss it "gift" on that rug story, at least she didn't spend money on the ugly thing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm relieved to have spotted the squint or you'll miss it "gift" on that rug story, at least she didn't spend money on the ugly thing
It had to be a gift as who in their right mind would pay actual money for that monstrosity! You’d have to pay me to have that in my house!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That rug company are probably like phew it’s gone.
That was a sample they've had at the back of their warehouse for 30 years so when Lozza pops up wanting to grift a rug or two, well whats a company to do eh?
"Oh yes of course! We have the perfect rug that will match your decor superbly..........................Maa'aaam!" and off it to goes to Essicks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has LaBristow got another talent as well as darts by helping Loz change her old rug into the EastEnders map design 😄😄😄😘 x.....

Well done LaBristow, you've done well with the River Thames so far, keep up the good work 😀👍 x ..

View attachment 2996644

View attachment 2996645
Isn’t there also more of this beautiful rug rolled up by the patio door?!
Why is the design a lump of concrete with a massive crack.
She hasn’t stuck the rug down to the floor, u can see all the ripples in it, so impossible to hoover and trip hazard

• Haha
Reactions: 16