Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Pom you deserve some kind of award.
MBE for bringing Bristow back into our lives 🤣
Thank you very much I'm very honoured 😀🥰💖💕😊😄🤗❤😘 xxxx

For you ❤😘 x.....

Resizer_17183228558871.jpg

---
How the hell does a 2 year old have the same size head as her muvva? That must be the reason she didn't appear at court today, but by fidehoe link instead.
She must be appearing in the latest Marvel Movie 'Cant Mum', where, like her rival Ant Man, she has been zapped with a faulty toxic ray. But the cost cutting budget of Towiewood, only had money to shrink her head. Think a Pom moment might be on the horizon........Tia xx
How the hell does a 2 year old have the same size head as her muvva? That must be the reason she didn't appear at court today, but by fidehoe link instead.
She must be appearing in the latest Marvel Movie 'Cant Mum', where, like her rival Ant Man, she has been zapped with a faulty toxic ray. But the cost cutting budget of Towiewood, only had money to shrink her head. Think a Pom moment might be on the horizon........Tia xx
One for tomorrow 😀💕💖🤗❤😊😘 xxxx.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just made, Love Pom 😄🥰😀🤗❤💕💖😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17183915483441.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn’t she get it. She’s a disliked person. All
She cares about is herself. People can’t be bothered with people who don’t want to help themselves. If she wants to continue living a fake filtered life that bears no resemblance to actual reality and doesn’t want to help herself then why should people hang out with her and listen to her moan about how troubled her life is. She has caused every part of her life that sux now right now and now she has to deal with it. She’s fucked her own life up. She will never listen.

Reactions: 34
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

9XYlU0cFg1ZyZvZT02NjZGNTFCNSZfbmNfc2lkPWQ4ZDAyYg==.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe ...... just maybe BIGGGGGG lozzzz ... you don't have any friends, because YOU are a self obsessed, selfish bleeping hole!! ... who lives their whole existence in fairy fantasy laaa laaaa land ...... ` the common denominator ` ..... posts like these give away exactly what this blubbery, LAZY lardy lump is about .... the whole world needs to revolve around her, and when others don't tow the line .... she will publicly blast them, on SM in order for people to feel sorry for her, conveniently not naming names ..... ` Do duck off ` BIGGGGG lozzzaaa ... you have zero intelligence and close to NO personality ... aggressive MUCH .... finally ... GROW THE duck UP ... this is the type of thing a 12yr old posts :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What in the grey crushed velvet is going on?? Is that grifted new rug for real?? I litcherally thought she was having her floor re cemented or fixed when I saw it. Surely that's a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What in the grey crushed velvet is going on?? Is that grifted new rug for real?? I litcherally thought she was having her floor re cemented or fixed when I saw it. Surely that's a joke!
It’s a very ugly rug. I wonder if she’ll keep it there or just post it for ad revenue and then bin it where it belongs. That rug does not suit that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
OMG I thought there had been some huge accident on that floor, not some hideous rug thing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pick up the phone at minimum 2-3x/week? Is she insane? Newsflash, big gel, most people are busy working and parenting and don’t have time to listen to you whine about your sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And why 2/4 times a “week”. Why apostrophes there. And why should she quantify how many times her friends should call her per week. Doesn’t she always bang on about how she’s so busy these days and she should appreciate other people have busy lives. Most likely her friends have real day time jobs and don’t sit on their phone all day filtering her pictures. Most of her friends probably go to work, have kids. Come home play with their kids. Cook for their kids. Most people aren’t lazy mounds of fat like her that sit at home doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a very ugly rug. I wonder if she’ll keep it there or just post it for ad revenue and then bin it where it belongs. That rug does not suit that house.
It’s bleeping hideous. No way would anyone, even her, choose to have that in their home. It reminds me of what appears in my eye when I get a migraine!

• Haha
Reactions: 28