Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking in for the big BYG day ✅️ I've got my scrunchie on my wrist and I'm wearing some flappy black, jersey flares and a stretchy top in support of our bewful bad gel.

I'm off to get some highlights so I'll have plenty of time to watch the tabloids and here for updates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yasmin’s turned up

IMG_3431.png

---
So have a few of others. No wild pics of soft pretty BYG yet

Reactions: 14
Goodger, who is accused of offending between March 2020 and January 2021, Oukhellou and Zapico gave no indication of plea.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Goodger appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court today via videolink, while fellow Towie star Yazmin Oukhellou attended the hearing in person.

She was joined in the dock by Love Island star Eva Zapico and Geordie Shore’s Scott Timlin - known as Scotty T.

Love Island’s Biggs Chris, Jamie Clayton and Rebecca Gormley were set to appear but their cases were adjourned until July 3.

Reactions: 13
Southwark Crown Court - July 11 is the next date for your diaries.

It doesn’t say how the others have pleaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she blagged a video link. ‘I’m a muvva now, no1 to have my babygirl. Pesky paps with wind machines bad for my mental elf’ . Taking lessons from the school of Katie Price.

Reactions: 29
We had this in Scotland, they was 2 intakes per yeaf one in august for the jan - aug babies and one in jan for the sep-dec babies. According to my mum this stopped around thr 80s. Up here if your child is born jan or feb then they can be held back and start the following yr when they are 5.5 and most parents choose this option.
I’m in Glasgow never heard this in my life. My wee ones started p1 at 4 there both born in september and started in august aged 4.

Reactions: 2
So it’s going to Crown Court.

“Is Crown Court more serious than magistrates?

Magistrates' courts always pass the most serious crimes to the Crown Court, for example: murder. rape.”

Hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think she used filters for the video link appearance? I can just picture her lip smacking and hair twirling while sitting on the floor with a chin sharp enough to cut glass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope the next appearance she is ordered to appear in person, there’s more than enough notice to get childcare if she used that excuse.

Goodger, who is accused of offending between March 2020 and January 2021, Oukhellou and Zapico gave no indication of plea.
The date range at least means she can’t use Lorena as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus you don’t realise how aging all this filler and Botox is until you see that bunch of cretins in one place. They all look good for someone twice their age

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Knew knob ‘ed wouldn’t appear in person. She has ZERO integrity. bleeping chancer.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if the others having had to appear in person (I bet they’d preferred to do it via video link as well) and our gel getting away with it is because they’re not going after her as hard as the others?

Also the fact that she STILL promotes dodgy companies on IG WHILST being investigated for fraud 🤦‍♀️ I mean she really is thick, I don’t know what the PC term is, a bit mental? Demicky? Not proper? But there’s no denying it and I’d even accept it as a reason for a more lenient sentence, however, this would also mean that she needs a legal guardian who has to ok stuff for her. Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.