Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who decided on the 1st of September as the New School Year in England anyway - why not 1st January?
It dates back centuries ago when agriculture played a big part in society. Something like that ( just woke up).
It's old fashioned and schooling here needs an overhaul - the system is on its knees.

Reactions: 7
Im conflicted … I want her to do a bit of bird so that realises, she’s public scum… maybe just a 4 week stint.

but then she must have 12 months community service in Brentwood, wearing an orange boiler suit cleaning chewing gum up from the pavements, scrubbing public toilets, and white spiriting walls that have graffiti on them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is LaFeltTip toilet trained yet?
My kid is 2 weeks younger than LaFeltTip. He isn't ready at all, but girls tend to be earlier I think?

Ah I see now! Presumably all the kids would be required to help on the farms so September would be Harvest Time. Its pretty archaic to still be running this system though
I think most schools work around the hottest months so that kids aren’t stuck in classrooms in a heat wave. I mean, obviously with our current summer that’s a joke, but I think that is also why it works that way.

Reactions: 11
My kid is 2 weeks younger than LaFeltTip. He isn't ready at all, but girls tend to be earlier I think?
I strongly doubt it, BYG wouldn’t have missed an opportunity to share that process with the world!

I got a book out the library about potty training and very quickly realised mini Clicky is nowhere near ready, I had grand ideas of this being resolved by 2 but I was well and truly put right. You’d hope Larose is daytime trained by school particularly if she does have the issue with holding in her poo.

Don't think so, in some of the shared pics she has the bulky look of a nappy. That's LaRose btw, not Lauren

I would imagine Lauren is the kind of mum who believes in letting her child find her own way to the potty, there's no pressure on her to learn because its more natural to let them do it in their own time. In other words she's a lazy bleep who can't be arsed and will let Lala figure it out herself

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think most schools work around the hottest months so that kids aren’t stuck in classrooms in a heat wave. I mean, obviously with our current summer that’s a joke, but I think that is also why it works that way.
Instead they're in decrepit classrooms through the darkest coldest days of winter. I suppose there is no real solution to this puzzle because with northern Europe's erratic weather you never know what you'll get next

Reactions: 6
A Sept/Oct child is the oldest in their year in the UK.
I was an August baby and always one of the youngest in my class. My oldest peers are turning 50 in September and I’m not 49 till August.
Yea I’m Sept 6th, cut off for below me was Sept 2nd when I was a kid so I was the oldest in the school the whole time I was there. Sadly when I first started they had mixed classes so the older kids would go up halfway thru the school year, because of the huge age gap I had made friends with all the older kids and then when they went up a year I wasn’t allowed and so lost all my friends and had to start again, my mum really tried to have me moved up but they would have it, that was infant school and I never really clicked with anyone in my year after that, I’d always got on better with older kids and adults and it just ruined my whole school experience :/ my mum always has felt bad she wasn’t able to get my up a year :(

• Sad
Thank you both very much 😀❤😊❤🥰🥰💖😘😘 xxxx.

I tried to get this pic right but gave up in the end after several attempts. I won't waste it so still add it on here to make people smile even though I never finished it as struggled getting the hair and face shape how I wanted lol 😊😄😘 xxx...

View attachment 2988781
Honestly Pom you deserve some kind of award.
MBE for bringing Bristow back into our lives 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah I never knew that! Every day’s a school day. Larose will be the oldest if she’s born Sept/Oct in a London/Essex school.
Lacrose's birthday is July, she's not even 3 yet. So when she starts school she will be one of the youngest. In my teaching experience, most of them do catch up in time, but it's also great when they get lots of help from at home beforehand to give them a head start once they do start. But, as you can imagine, when you're already 25% younger than some of your classmates it makes it harder especially when you don't get the support at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yea I’m Sept 6th, cut off for below me was Sept 2nd when I was a kid so I was the oldest in the school the whole time I was there. Sadly when I first started they had mixed classes so the older kids would go up halfway thru the school year, because of the huge age gap I had made friends with all the older kids and then when they went up a year I wasn’t allowed and so lost all my friends and had to start again, my mum really tried to have me moved up but they would have it, that was infant school and I never really clicked with anyone in my year after that, I’d always got on better with older kids and adults and it just ruined my whole school experience :/ my mum always has felt bad she wasn’t able to get my up a year :(
We had this in Scotland, they was 2 intakes per yeaf one in august for the jan - aug babies and one in jan for the sep-dec babies. According to my mum this stopped around thr 80s. Up here if your child is born jan or feb then they can be held back and start the following yr when they are 5.5 and most parents choose this option.

Reactions: 5
Lacrose's birthday is July, she's not even 3 yet. So when she starts school she will be one of the youngest. In my teaching experience, most of them do catch up in time, but it's also great when they get lots of help from at home beforehand to give them a head start once they do start. But, as you can imagine, when you're already 25% younger than some of your classmates it makes it harder especially when you don't get the support at home.
This is why i send mine to nursery even though I don't absolutely have to. he is an end of July baby and I want him to have some experience of learning before he starts school as one of the youngest. We also read a LOT at home as I think this will help. I know it's not an exact science and it's personal opinion but I really dont think that anyone is helping a summer baby when it comes to starting school if they aren't aware of this issue and at least trying to mitigate it by preparing their child for the situation to whatever extent they can. As a stay at home mum Lozza has all the time in the world to take LaPlop to events, classes, groups and even just to teach her things. Doesnt look to me like this happens much - she posts every time they go anywhere interesting (or not)and such posts are few and far between, I dont think I have ever seen a book in either of their hands, and she rarely takes her to any sort of organised group.

Reactions: 10
My OH was born Sept 1st - had he been born the day before he'd have been in the same year group as me.

Reactions: 6
Today is the day Scrunchies -

1. Will our BYG be cleared by the magistrates or referred to crown court for full trial?
  2. Will she cite Lorena's death has an excuse for her criminal actions which, in fact, we all know were purely a result of greed and laziness.
  3. What travesty of an outfit will she wear to court?
  4. Wil she even turn up or will Mental 'Elf be cited a la Skanky Price?
  5. Will there be any form of acknowledgement on her socials?
We wait with baited breath...

I'm 3 hours ahead of the UK at the moment and the waiting is killing me. I can see that they are on the court list for 10am but that means nothing really other than that they expect to be heard before 1pm - the list is packed for Courtroom 5 so they'll be heard when they're heard.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.