Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the in the wild/on the way to court pics 😆 Can’t wait to see the outfit of choice. No doubt it’ll be black. Cos black is slimming, right?!

And no doubt the paps will be blamed for their wind machines apparently making her look bigger than she actually is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And no doubt she’ll be carrying a suitcase to hide behind and wear her jacket on top of her shoulders because she can’t fit into the jacket itself.
---
I think I read somewhere these FCA court cases can take on average 40 months. This could drag on for ages.
---
If this happened in 2018-2019 they have been building their case for years.
---
Her legal bill could end up being massive over the next couple of years. SUCKED. hope it was with the £500 she prob made from advertising that post.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Let's not forget the humongous sunglasses she'll be sporting ( from her own collection no less).
I think that this court case will be the making of our BYG - she's going to lose tit loads of weight 🤣.
Finally, a 'diet' that works. Sign me up. ( No, dont).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please can u take a photo of me on my phone it is magic. And then can I send it to you and then can you post it. People will think you took a picture of me and I really look like this. Hopefully they don’t realize my daughter has a bigger head than me. But that’s ok she can have a big head and mine can be super skinny. And then when the paps gets pics of me at court this week I can say they make me look fatter
IMG_3367.png

---
And don’t worry that my fingers look so long and flat against little Larosex fat fingers. My phone is magic. It can also erase half my Fartier
IMG_3368.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
As a Mum around the same age I’m feeling a wee bit middle aged & invisible so I decided to treat myself to Lozza’s new course on yew-choob.

“How to filter yourself into a a completely new person, changing skin tone, hair & even bone structure with Lozza”

I paid £3.00 for the masterclass in fakery, cheap as those stretchy one pieces Lozza likes to sport.

This really gave me a boost until I was on the school run & the Instagram police arrested me for false advertising, running at me with their cameras shouting “holy tit, this is what you look like in real life” criminal!!!!!!

Punishment? A picture of my actual face posted for all to see.

“Cuff me officer I’m a fraud”

She’s gonna feel like such a bleep when LaWeeTouchUpNeverHurtAnyone wants to look back at childhood pics and asks her who the duck the woman holding her in all the pictures is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just pointing out that if you are fca registered and you breach rules you get fined by them. No court case. Banks get a fine every now and again.
To go to court means you were breaking the law . You were not registered by the fca to operate.
I really do hope they hit all of them hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The repetitional damage is immense. FCA are on a mission to increase their visibility these last few years and show they are making a difference. Increased powers to name and shame. They’re on a mission. Even if she just gets a slap on a wrist and a fine would u really want to be associated with her??
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Please can u take a photo of me on my phone it is magic. And then can I send it to you and then can you post it. People will think you took a picture of me and I really look like this. Hopefully they don’t realize my daughter has a bigger head than me. But that’s ok she can have a big head and mine can be super skinny. And then when the paps gets pics of me at court this week I can say they make me look fatter
View attachment 2988211
---
And don’t worry that my fingers look so long and flat against little Larosex fat fingers. My phone is magic. It can also erase half my Fartier
View attachment 2988257
Aww is Lateacher teaching Big Loz how to read and write? Warms the cockles of my heart this pic does!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Aww look the helfy kween is a hands-on.muvver and eating helfy for once.

I hope they throw the book at her. Scumbag.

She will lose weight in prison.

download (10).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As always making this a post about herself.
Which adults hold a pen/felt tip like that?
And surely at almost 3, Larose should be corrected about how she's holding her felt tip? (I know it sounds harsh- it's the teacher in me). I know it takes practise and lots of patience, but that's what Mutha should be doing with Bubba, showing Lacrose how to hold her felt tip correctly instead of doing the photoshopped fake smile, pretend colouring and look at me vid.
Lacrose will be starting school hopefully (in the nursery) in September, albeit on a part time basis initially, and helping her with her fine motor skills for drawing/writing and showing her how to hold her pen/crayon/pencil/paint brush will help her, (talking about Bubba of course, not BYG, haha).
Oh my, just think Lacrose is due to start full time at school in Reception in just over a year! She's already at a disadvantage being a late in the school year birthday. Some kids will be almost 5 when they start in the same class, whereas Lacrose will be 10 months behind those with a September/October birthday.
Wonder if she's put Lacrose's name down for a nearby school? She needs to get that sorted if she hasn't already. (I know she's talked of home schooling, but we all know that's not a good idea when your own intelligence level is that of a 5 year old).
I know Loz used to rave about 'how bright' and 'intelligent' Lacrose was for her age: I wonder how good she is at forming simple letters and numbers and colouring?

1718168285996.png

Reactions: 11
As always making this a post about herself.
Which adults hold a pen/felt tip like that?
And surely at almost 3, Larose should be corrected about how she's holding her felt tip? (I know it sounds harsh- it's the teacher in me). I know it takes practise and lots of patience, but that's what Mutha should be doing with Bubba, showing Lacrose how to hold her felt tip correctly instead of doing the photoshopped fake smile, pretend colouring and look at me vid.
Lacrose will be starting school hopefully (in the nursery) in September, albeit on a part time basis initially, and helping her with her fine motor skills for drawing/writing and showing her how to hold her pen/crayon/pencil/paint brush will help her, (talking about Bubba of course, not BYG, haha).
Oh my, just think Lacrose is due to start full time at school in Reception in just over a year! She's already at a disadvantage being a late in the school year birthday. Some kids will be almost 5 when they start in the same class, whereas Lacrose will be 10 months behind those with a September/October birthday.
Wonder if she's put Lacrose's name down for a nearby school? She needs to get that sorted if she hasn't already. (I know she's talked of home schooling, but we all know that's not a good idea when your own intelligence level is that of a 5 year old).
I know Loz used to rave about 'how bright' and 'intelligent' Lacrose was for her age: I wonder how good she is at forming simple letters and numbers and colouring?

View attachment 2989179
A Sept/Oct child is the oldest in their year in the UK.
I was an August baby and always one of the youngest in my class. My oldest peers are turning 50 in September and I’m not 49 till August.

Reactions: 10
A Sept/Oct child is the oldest in their year in the UK.
I was an August baby and always one of the youngest in my class. My oldest peers are turning 50 in September and I’m not 49 till August.
In Scotland the oldest kids are the March babies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.