Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is looking after her kid when she’s sat on a lounger in the spa on a Friday night?
Charlie picks her up Friday afternoons I believe and takes her back to wherever up north he lives. So she’s kid free Friday and Saturdays.

Reactions: 8
Cut the bull 💩 shes I N S E C U R E its that simple. Lauren why don't you stay off sm, go look after your child and be a mother instead of trying to be something you're not. We all know you read these threads, you're not a child anymore you're pushing near 40, someone that works on their 'mental health' doesn't take the time to be all up on social media and need constant validation from the outside world. How in the HECK are you going to be an advocate for mental health, when you haven't even worked on yourself. You're not a leader, you're a mere follower.

I've worked on my 'mental elf' unlike you, I've put that work in unlike you and i'm somebody that can write a testimony on my mental health - you're not somebody i'd ever follow nor listen to you're incoherent thats 1 and 2 you are a classic example of a narcissist that preaches about 'mental elf' but does bugger all to sort themselves out.

People like her shouldn't be called influencers' they should be called grifterflucers - they just grift their way through life, and anyone that gets on the 'wrong' side of her she uses her 'connections' to have people put on illegal 'government blacklists' along with corrupted people in positions of power because she's a manipulative witch. I don't feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for your kid and the sins she's about to inherit for all the evil 💩 you've done to people - I give and take MW and his family took advantage of her insecurities, but she does nothing to help herself - a narc doesn't help themselves they simply seek to leech off empaths because they're too lazy to do the work they need to do.

Maybe this is your karma for treating Sam and Lucy like 💩 on TOWIE years ago and its now catching up on you. The universe always has a boomerang effect, 'you get out, what you put in.' You're now reaping what you have sown.

You can sit in your Telegram groups talking 💩 about me with the other ugly losers that I know of, as I said most of you narc devils are UGLY inside and out, you're also evil to because you put hexes and spells on people and their relationships. You're the ones with insecurity issues, you want to put that onto so called hetrosexual black women because you're jealous of us; beeyatch not the other way round. I could never be jealous of you witch, i'm not the one selling my soul for gifted housing and takeaways that's you, you're a straight up energy vampire.

Goodnight and God bless TG signing out. I've got a book that I'm about to write regarding organised stalking. #YOUCANHATEMENOW.

✌🏾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You can sit in your Telegram groups talking 💩 about me with the other ugly losers that I know of, as I said most of you narc devils are UGLY inside and out, you're also evil to because you put hexes and spells on people and their relationships. You're the ones with insecurity issues, you want to put that onto so called hetrosexual black women because you're jealous of us; beeyatch not the other way round. I could never be jealous of you witch, i'm not the one selling my soul for gifted housing and takeaways that's you, you're a straight up energy vampire.

Goodnight and God bless TG signing out. I've got a book that I'm about to write regarding organised stalking. #YOUCANHATEMENOW.

Ooh hello whats this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauren Goodger does not have powerful people putting others on government watch lists, cast spells or any such nonsense 😂
Can we not just stick to facts based on reality- there are more than enough to form a dislike for the gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lauren Goodger does not have powerful people putting others on government watch lists, cast spells or any such nonsense 😂
Can we not just stick to facts based on reality- there are more than enough to form a dislike for the gel.
😂 looking at other posts by this poster it seems there may be a personal vendetta going on

Reactions: 14
No she does i'm not lying about this she has connections down where I live in the West Midlands. She's what you call a 'gang stalker' it has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with being stalked by people that can place you on a blacklist that work in authoritian positions i.e local authority, police or emergency services. Its called 'Organised Stalking' or 'Community Policing' its a big thing and a lot of people on Tiktok are talking about it. Theres people in my area that know this woman, I know exactly what i'm talking about she's a vicious witch and she's come after me after I wrote the truth about her in 2021 on this website that 'Jasmine' character on here that's her cousin.

Read about it here where a lady by the name Jane Clift, it happened to her and it took her 4 years to clear her name, this stuff actually ruins people: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-council-complaining-damaged-flowerbed.html
---
Ooh hello whats this?
She sits her behind on Telegram and Facebook talking mad 💩 about me, she doesn't know me but she knows my brother and 2 of my exs and their vile friends that spend all their days putting hexes/curses on people they dont like which is me. I don't know this woman, I don't want to know her but she's vicious believe you me, my girls and I discovered alot about what these people do.

I'm not going to weigh in too much BUT what i'm speaking of is the truth I have no vendetta against her but i'm clearing myself and putting it out there that this woman isn't the 'lovely gel' she makes out to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she does i'm not lying about this she has connections down where I live in the West Midlands. She's what you call a 'gang stalker' it has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with being stalked by people that can place you on a blacklist that work in authoritian positions i.e local authority, police or emergency services. Its called 'Organised Stalking' or 'Community Policing' its a big thing and a lot of people on Tiktok are talking about it. Theres people in my area that know this woman, I know exactly what i'm talking about she's a vicious witch and she's come after me after I wrote the truth about her in 2021 on this website that 'Jasmine' character on here that's her cousin.

Read about it here where a lady by the name Jane Clift, it happened to her and it took her 4 years to clear her name, this stuff actually ruins people: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-council-complaining-damaged-flowerbed.html
---

She sits her behind on Telegram and Facebook talking mad 💩 about me, she doesn't know me but she knows my brother and 2 of my exs and their vile friends that spend all their days putting hexes/curses on people they dont like which is me. I don't know this woman, I don't want to know her but she's vicious believe you me, my girls and I discovered alot about what these people do.

I'm not going to weigh in too much BUT what i'm speaking of is the truth I have no vendetta against her but i'm clearing myself and putting it out there that this woman isn't the 'lovely gel' she makes out to be.
We all know she isn’t the ‘lovely gel she makes out to be’. Hence why she has multiple threads on here and very very few ‘fans’. I just don’t think she has the intellectual capacity to do as you claim. She’s a rather simple being.

Reactions: 18
We all know she isn’t the ‘lovely gel she makes out to be’. Hence why she has multiple threads on here and very very few ‘fans’. I just don’t think she has the intellectual capacity to do as you claim. She’s a rather simple being.
You have a lot to learn no offence but read the story about Jane Clift (organised stalking) this happened to her, when you work in that 'industry' you have access to a variety of individuals that work in positions of power i.e. police etc. She has connections down here in the West Midlands and I know that man that I was with last year knows of her, as does my brother and my ex.

As I said my girls and I discovered a lot about their groups and not everything that glitters is gold.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I was really surprised at first when she posted that clip of the obese man, but at the end of the clip, it says "we're not overweight because we're lazy, but because of our toxic environment" and how it used to be so easy to be slim back in the day and how it's much harder today. Not taking any responsibility, again.

And her go-to pose: Head to the side, one upper arm halfway hidden behind her, the forearm shoved into the side to create a waist, other arm and phone positioned to hide the upper arm. It's exhausting just looking at her trying to convince us she's something she's not, and doesn't has to be.

1717850008980.png
Download.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was really surprised at first when she posted that clip of the obese man, but at the end of the clip, it says "we're not overweight because we're lazy, but because of our toxic environment" and how it used to be so easy to be slim back in the day and how it's much harder today. Not taking any responsibility, again.

And her go-to pose: Head to the side, one upper arm halfway hidden behind her, the forearm shoved into the side to create a waist, other arm and phone positioned to hide the upper arm. It's exhausting just looking at her trying to convince us she's something she's not, and doesn't has to be.

View attachment 2981907View attachment 2981909
All the gym poses are exactly the same! I wonder how much she actually works up a sweat because in all of them she has a full face of makeup and styled (I use the term loosely) hair. Even on the swimming ones. I look a right mess when I’ve been doing exercise or swimming. Even just cleaning the house. Usually a bit red faced and flushed 😂

• Haha

---

Gang stalking is mental health related in my experience, won’t detract from the thread but I hope you’re ok.
We all agree that our BYG isn’t a lovely woman

All filtered. Hair is filtered. Clothes filtered face filtered. She is always filtered. Her hair is a greasy mess usually when the actual pics come up. Never believe her pictures
She’s actually terrible at editing her photos too! Remember when she was going to do a YouTube tutorial on editing photos 😂 I’m good thanks Lozza

• Haha
Gang stalking is mental health related in my experience, won’t detract from the thread but I hope you’re ok.
We all agree that our BYG isn’t a lovely woman
This. The first and only time I ever heard the term 'gangstalking' was by a severity mentally ill woman with multiple personalities who had been sectioned and imprisoned most of her life 🙁
She used to regularly upload lengthy disordered videos and posts of the most outrageous scenarios e.g being gang stalked by royalty, the state, sleeping in tin foil and wearing it outdoors to deflect cancer, being fixated on religion, inappropriate behaviour but not being aware of it etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well we at least can all be happy in the knowledge that she’s having thepary with a spiritual guide. That will surely make her feel better about everything 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Not sure how big gel could be in a position to get anyone in authority to blacklist anyone. She’s up in court soon, she’s semi-illiterate and is a Billy No Mates. She can’t even keep an agent and she pays them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.