Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that plate looks like it has the two portions that normally come in the box. And she has plated it all up as though for one person 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks massive when she accidentally scrolls down. She’s a real ball at the minute. Licherally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So LaSheNeverAlone was at deaths door at the weekend now she’s bouncing round a playgroup? Riiiiiight…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All done for the drama/sympathy. A sad life.
At the expense of her daughter who has to see all these headlines in the future how she’s forever sick. I mean she’s going to also have to read all the bad tit her mums done too and see all her hideous pictures she posts on OFs and insta. Cringe. Gross. Disgusting.
---
Clickbait. Eveyoens seen the real pictures

IMG_3218.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So we know she pays for some headlines. This one has come out a few times now recently. She must be shopping/begging for her free operation. Back in the day she probably had these procedures thrown at her for free but now no one decent gives a tit about her. Maybe Murat in Turkey who does the Turkey Teef can remove her massive arse and soggy tits. And baboons arsed shaped lips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At the expense of her daughter who has to see all these headlines in the future how she’s forever sick. I mean she’s going to also have to read all the bad tit her mums done too and see all her hideous pictures she posts on OFs and insta. Cringe. Gross. Disgusting.
---
Clickbait. Eveyoens seen the real pictures

View attachment 2973881
What do you expect? Narcs crave attention 24/7 she's clearly insecure and it shows. She has nothing going for herself, I don't expect anything from a narc - they need constant validation from the world to feed their overinflated ego, she will never heal because she lives her life through social media. Shouldn't she be prepping herself for her court case next week? 😂😂😂 #gangstalkinggrifter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Checked out the ‘talent’ that her new company represents… Some people I’ve never heard of, Angie and Callum Best, her BFF Junaid, some ex-TOWIE folk and weirdly Dick and Dom. They’ve not updated the website to add her yet. Wonder which face she’ll use for that photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hmm I wonder if this new agent has promised to spin her FCA case in the press.

Pmsl tho “Just a real girl in a mad world.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.