Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she planning on dragging this illness out until the court day and then suddenly the night before a hospital trip again and attempt to do a no show?
Yep! She’s so predictable. She’s lining up mitigation. ‘Me singul muvva she never alone me always alone we never ill only perfick ‘elf we always ill we very ill hospickul blue lights nee naw poor me poor me’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What gets me is that she ‘knows’ LaNeverPoorly hasn’t been ill since September 2023 (not counting when she went hospital for her toliet issue). I may be on my own here but I couldn’t tell you when my kids were last ill, certainly not specifically. I may know it was a few weeks/months ago but couldn’t provide a specific month. It seems really strange to me. I appreciate those with certain issues need monitoring with a diary etc but it’s odd. I appreciate she is probably more aware of these things since Lorena passed but she was like this before. It’s like she sees it as a flex that her child is never poorly but makes a song and dance about it every time she is.
It also really grinds my gears when she acts like the only single parent out there. I have 2 primary school age kids, work full time, their dad barely acknowledges they exist. I find it difficult at times but we crack on and do what we can to raise our kids alone. Mine are thriving and I put that down to me having a positive mindset and attitude. We are not victims, we are simply a one parent family making our way through life

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she’s just responding after reading so many comments on DM and here that that child is always sick. But I think she prob fakes half of them and forgets shes bullshitting every couple of weeks that LaExuse is sick when she’s actually not. And then when she does get sick we’re all like AGAIN!!!

Reactions: 23
We all know the reasons for this with Lapoohstuck and the unexpected tumble. SIMPAFFY (sic).

'Please Mr/mrs judge i not been well when I had that calamatouse fall in May when I almost broak my back and had 7 life threatening injurys. My ONLY darling ever bubba has been on life support following a pooh stuck in her bum (and one of my false nails when I tryed to remove it before posting it all over the internet (photos available for those willing to pay). i really didn't ever no that i was promotin false informhashion. I am really sorry. I have so much anxetiy as the paporatiz follow me non stop as i am a baffa award winning star. It causes me to be d-presssed and then they take photos of me and photoshop them to make me look twice the size. It makes me not want to go the the jim, even tho it IS MY LIFE and forces me to advertize photos of honey love stuff now as hellow stale don't want me as their rep any more for sum reason. Did I menshion that I was ABANDONED 33 years ago as a child and made to live wiv my rich father who denyed me noffink. And I don't no if you heard but i am the love of the life of a minor seleb called mark right who dumped me and went onto marry an award winning actress and they build a big manshun near me. so it not my fault. Never. nO never.
PS do you wanna buy a microwave? Hardly used?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
‘Cos you is a well good Mumma, ain’t you, Loz? You want your babygel to be on Only Fans, just like you is.
IMG_0248.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
‘Cos you is a well good Mumma, ain’t you, Loz? You want your babygel to be on Only Fans, just like you is.
View attachment 2968966
Omg LaLittleGirl wants to be a grown up fake fradulent body dysmorphed bleep who likes to scam everyone and cant hold a friendship or keep family near her and who is disliked by most of her former colleagues???

• Haha
BYG is so predictable, if in doubt wheel LaGypsyRose out to a&e for clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loz the financial conduct authority don't care if you are a mum. You committed financial fraud.

Reactions: 25
I have a friend who does exactly this when her kid is ill. Posts about it on social media, poor kid, at GP, at A&E, thanks for all your messages, he’s doing better/being sick/still poorly etc etc. But within the same breath is also posting, he’s so strong, he’s so happy, he just brushes it off, he’s never ill, he’s eating and laughing….but also I’m so worried, hate seeing my kid sick, I haven’t slept….
Wait?!?! Which bleeping one is it?! Is the kid sick a lot or no? Are they happy and not fussed about being sick? If so, why are you so worried (for a cold/chicken pox😂). Lauren is exactly the same. Even if I liked Lauren, I can’t work out what she wants me to feel for her?! Is Lamymum’sasexworker really ill so you’re very concerned or she’s happy and doing well and elfy and never sick?! WHICH ONE IS IT 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was half-expecting to arrive here to Lozza's extensive photoshoot of Laorse's latest trip to A&E....................
Its only early I suppose, plenty of time for that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People have left you because you a bleep and again proven by your upcoming court case. You don’t give a tit about ANYBODY other than yourself and now using your daughter to try and make people feel guilty about ditching you

IMG_3186.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
People have left you because you a bleep and again proven by your upcoming court case. You don’t give a tit about ANYBODY other than yourself and now using your daughter to try and make people feel guilty about ditching you

View attachment 2970178
Here we go. It'll be wall to wall grieving mother posts until the court case.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2970178
I don't understand any of that. Can anyone translate?!!!
---
She speaks in such passive - aggressive riddles.
I've studied, and taught, many languages over the years, but feck me, I can't understand BYG speak, at all.

• Haha

View attachment 2970178
"Hardly have no-one........................"?
Thats a bit like "Ain't got no..................................." innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She on mend I fink, hardly no more anixety (just don't look too hard at her waist on the left, it's also the longest iPhone I've ever seen)

1717360205107.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.