Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no prude but come on, she wore that ?!!! Looks more like those contraptions she shoe horns herself into for Only Scams than a swimming cossie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened to the social media break then 😂 thought she just had a couple of ‘scheduled posts’ and that was it? Soon as LaGypsyRose was ill Lozza pounced on the chance for a bit of content 🤑 🤑 🤑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Why would h wear that at the gym. Man she’s cringe and embarrassing. So need to see the actual unfiltered pictures. The gut bulging out would make my week. Shrek goes swimming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s back to advertising her OFs on her insta and got rid of TOWIE on her insta handle. Was she only contracted for one season? Or maybe she’s allowed to advertise OFs in between seasons. Big comeback seemed like a massive fail if she barely got any airtime

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Season finale & Lauren is nowhere to be seen....her come back was tit. She had 15 mins through the whole of this series absolutely pathetic...if she's back next t series I'll be amazed....Big come back big face & body 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm no prude but come on, she wore that ?!!! Looks more like those contraptions she shoe horns herself into for Only Scams than a swimming cossie
Exactly my thoughts. Surely she's not going swimming in that ? And if she's not going swimming, why wear it ?!!
She can't be 'using' the gym as part of her OF shenanigans?
As per usual, so many questions 🤔

Reactions: 16
Surely ITV don’t want her back for season2? She’s now linked to financial fraud, she is massive and she barely got any airtime in the big comeback series. Even if she was by some miracle not convicted or sentenced surely ITV wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole

that swimming costume screams “I’m trying to pull at the gym”. Nobody else is doing serious exercise in tit hammocks. They’re all in Speedos and supportive one pieces for their 50 lengths… not shein’s thinnest rag that wouldn’t do anything to prevent her giant fake bags from causing excess bouyancy and slowing her down.

and whats all this tit about losing friends and family because of a loss and trauma? In my experience people tend to rally round you in these situations… not leave you. They only do that if they think you caused the situation yourself or if you treat them like tit as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Il just leave these here :unsure: ....... nice to see her BIGGGGGGGG 6 min comeback was that successful, that she's back to flogging her fat sweaty minge on onlyflange :sick:
1000009857.png
1717360205107.png
1715604600051.png
Stories-•-Instagram.png
IMG_2907.png
IMG_2780.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't be happy paying David Lloyd fees and coming across that in the pool. Jesus. There must have been far more hanging out of that than in it in the wild. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Filtered pics should 100000000000000% be banned when you're advertising you wares for sale on Oily Flaps. That's like advertising an old banger as a sparkling new car with no dints and scratches. Surely it must be some kind of false advertising? You think you're getting the photoshopped pic when actually you're getting Wild BYG, like getting Tina Malone (Shameless) pre weight loss
1717410361167.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You just know that Green chef shite was scraped straight into the bin and she’s sat scoffing a takeaway as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she leave on the ends on those green beans? Maybe I'm overly sceptic here, but my theory is she she just chucked them on a plate, raw, never planned on eating them and didn't even bother cooking, let alone trimming them

1717440577815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.