Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn't be allowed to filter her pictures within an inch of her life like she has. Gives young girls the wrong impression (although does she have any younger fans now?)

I'm a big witch, but even I wouldn't wear that type of clothes.

Reactions: 18
Not sure where to start Scrunchies. The photos, the illiterate, nonsensical post whereby she’s with Larose all day but also crying in secret all day, took a year after her loss to be in a bubble but wasn’t given time to grieve, and the old chestnut she has no help, no friends, no family, no mental support but is out all the time with her bestie Junaid and has a therapist…

I do think that she must struggle with real friendships. She seems to want to surround herself with people who won’t challenge her, or call out her bs. If my friend was wearing that lycra outfit out of the house I would suggest they didn’t. Instead all these idiots just enable her delusions. Plus of course when they don’t drop everything to help her she slates them on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Personally I think the worst thing she has done is go back to Towie. Amy is not & never has been her friend. The rest of the cast are young thin & she doesn't fit in at all. She's hiding behind tables or jackets draped over her shoulders. In the old days when something was bothering her or she thought she was king dick she would play with her hair....as soon as Ella walked in that's what she did last night. You could tell she was intimidated.
The only big thing about her come back is her.
Trouble is she thinks she's gods gift. Today's outfit was hideous but she genuinely thinks she's gorgeous.
I'll be amazed if she's back next series. She has brought nothing to this series other than her bulk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Personally I think the worst thing she has done is go back to Towie. Amy is not & never has been her friend. The rest of the cast are young thin & she doesn't fit in at all. She's hiding behind tables or jackets draped over her shoulders. In the old days when something was bothering her or she thought she was king dick she would play with her hair....as soon as Ella walked in that's what she did last night. You could tell she was intimidated.
Trouble is she thinks she's gods gift. Today's outfit was hideous but she genuinely thinks she's gorgeous.
I'll be amazed if she's back next series. She has brought nothing to this series other than her bulk 🤷‍♀️
I agree. I saw the clip of them chatting and there is just no intimacy. It’s felt two former work colleagues who have accidentally ended up having that “long overdue catch up” they never intended on doing.

She is absolutely not who she was for a variety of reasons including age, looks, lifestyle, etc and I’ve always been curious as to who wants to see Lauren back on TOWIE, or watching things like Geordie Shore reunion. I don’t like it, I would love to remember Lauren in her prime when she was a bit of panto villain, very pretty and actually had some nice moments. It’s really sad to see what she has become, in the same way as Charlotte Crosby was vile enough at 19 and it’s even worse watching her do it as a mother in her 30s.

Reactions: 17
I agree. I saw the clip of them chatting and there is just no intimacy. It’s felt two former work colleagues who have accidentally ended up having that “long overdue catch up” they never intended on doing.

She is absolutely not who she was for a variety of reasons including age, looks, lifestyle, etc and I’ve always been curious as to who wants to see Lauren back on TOWIE, or watching things like Geordie Shore reunion. I don’t like it, I would love to remember Lauren in her prime when she was a bit of panto villain, very pretty and actually had some nice moments. It’s really sad to see what she has become, in the same way as Charlotte Crosby was vile enough at 19 and it’s even worse watching her do it as a mother in her 30s.
Most of the younger viewers won't care who she is & the older ones are just watching for the car crash. I think she always thought she was above the show & even in a recent interview said the crew were in awe of her. Lauren you live in Essex not Hollywood pet.
Ah god Geordie shore....most of them weren't even Geordies. Total embarrassment to Newcastle we don't claim them 🤮

She actually had some sympathetic comments on the daily fail fb page. They certainly stitched her right up with those pics though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know some peeps think she set up the pap, but this is splash who continue to do the "dirty" on her. Weren't they those pesky paps that hide in vans with wind machines who then captured the infamous "sundress worn as skirt" when she was close to dropping LactoseIntollerant ? Hence the rant on her IG and the instant rebuttal with her fakery photos.

I noticed the hair fiddling when Ella walked in as well. She’s so ill at ease

• Heart
She did this to herself, so vain she got massive implants put in her chest and bum and now they look awful as she has no motivation to look after herself. Shes lazy but I know it’s hard to go to the gym and stick to a diet etc when you are a single mum. People would respect her more if she was honest and not filter 4 stone off herself and put someone else face on her photos !!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have zero sympathy towards her in regards to the DM pics, she knows that she looks like that but she continues to play pretend and has done for years.

She has mental issues which is why I’m surprised ITV had her back, they know she looks nothing like her pretend life as do the magazines etc but they continue to allow her to portray a victim of bad editing by rogue press.

ITV have a safeguarding responsibility and Lozza certainly needs it.

Last edited:
I am absolutely baffled why she continues to keep up with this absolutely blatant lie that the “Paps” photos of her are filtered and hers are not. We can see you on Towie Lauren - Are they using pap lenses and lenses then? She would be better off saying look, I don’t lie the way I look, I filter them to make myself better, or for inspiration etc. Although her last attempt of “Inspiration” was using someone else’s sexy photo and allowing people to assume it was her so 🤷

She doesn’t help herself. I happened to catch a clip of her recent interview where she talked about the surgery etc and honestly, she just does not help herself. She did that thing she does where she sort of acknowledges her mistakes but also justifies them. So she said she regretted the surgery but it also came across like she didn’t. She also made it clear she hadn’t done any real research into what her options are even though a full BBL reversal isn’t possible at the moment. I am astonished by this - the impact on joints alone, let alone blood pressure etc. I have gone beyond it being about her ridiculous look now, she looks desperately unwell and she won’t be around for Larose for as long as she should be if she doesn’t rein this in. She needs to start focusing on her health rather than the way she looks because she’s taking the piss out of her health and her child. She has the money, means and opportunity to do a lot about her situation and never does which is where I completely lose my sympathy.

Oh and not the “Gym is my Medicine” thing AGAIN. Well friggin take it then Lauren, Christ alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven’t kept up to date with Lauren but saw her on the new episodes of TOWIE. She looks big on the show but absolutely massive in these photos!

Why does she waste her time editing when everyone knows what she looks like now. How is she not embarrassed.

Reactions: 14
She has limited intelligence and self awareness so she won't see that she's done anything wrong. If she owned her size, fine, but she doesn't. She's a fat moron basically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where to start Scrunchies, where to start?

The bad news she referred to in her pity party post is 100% the DM pictures. I still believe she did a pap walk that day (no bag, no gym stuff etc and in a car park) but perhaps she was told she looked better than she did, or she thought that they might be filtered - maybe Moleman or whoever reps her now organised it and she just didnt think it would come out like this. Alternatively, Splash really were just stalking her for photos, which she made easy for them because (a) she's now back in their thoughts due to TOWIE and (b) she's been posting in public which gym she goes to for over a week now, but she must know that this is part of being a Z lister? And anyway, why tag the Gym at all? We can see you're in a gym from the pictures so is it really necessary to ensure everyone knows which one? Either way, this has to be the bad news because its too coincidental and she has form for such posts after bad photos appear.

Let her have the pity party, One day it might bring her to her senses. Doesn't seem like it has this time given the subsequent "I'm thin really" reel post, but perhaps one day...

The bigger mystery to me is the constant banging on about LaTemperature being ill. When my kid (just 3 weeks younger than LaTemperature btw) gets a temperature, we give him baby panadol (suppositories are amazing btw - if you haven't used them and have small kids, get some as they work in half the time!). The temperature comes down and we monitor him. If it doesn't go away within 24-48 hours, we go to the doctor. We don't tell everyone we know about it unless its a doctor issue because kids get temperatures regularly, and we don't post on social media about it because again, kids get temperatures and illnesses regularly and tbf I would rather spend my time checking on him. I would love to know what (if any) medicine she gives to LaTemperature or whether she moves from a thermometer straight to social media and then to the hospital. A simple temperature where the kid is generally ok in themself shouldn't be cause for concern unless it is prolonged.

Maybe the loss of Lorena makes her more anxious about LaTemperature's illnesses, but I would have thought that this would also make her more likely to give OTC medication where possible, and to want to focus on the child rather than posting online for sympathy.

• Heart
She's just pissed off that the splash photographer got some cracking in the wild pics, as they have done in the past, they ALWAYS deliver .... and the ridiculous long woe is me post, is meant to pull on people's heartstrings, in her thick head .... to deflect from those terrible pictures we saw yesterday, that showed exactly what she looks like without the industrial filters, please bear in mind, this is the woman who was out clubbing a few weeks after Lorena's death. posing, pouting and posting stupid pics and videos on IG, that in itself shows she isn't wired right ( this is the idiot, who in her ` grief ` was taking pouty selfies in front of her grans coffin, and posting to IG, so it's no surprise that she uses her poor child's death, when the tit hits the fan )

She has quite a large family, that we have seen, yet claims no one helps her .. there must be good reason for that ... it would seem she wants the world to revolve around her and the family wont play ball anymore ( shes pushing 40, work shy .... not a yung famus gurl at 20, with no responsibilities ) .... she wants to use them, to take care of the daughter, that's apparently stuck to her 24/7 in order to live out this silly fantasy she has of being a zlister with ` zero talent or personality ` .... in a nutshell she has NOTHING to give in this showbiz world, she is so thirsty for, hence being the lazy, fat, catfishing loser she is

She thought in her delusions, the full 7 min return to towie would spring her into stardom again ..... that's how desperate she is to be out there in the limelight, relive the past, that is long gone ... is also ANGRY that people wont play along with this fantasy she has going on, where she filters herself to duck, shaving off 10 stone, in order to look slim and yung for the gram, she doesn't like reality, choosing to live in this bubble she has created

I hope they don't ask her back, and she can return to selling revolting, heavily edited dirty pics, videos, soiled thongs to deviants online, to make the rent on a house, a lifestyle she can't afford .... she doesn't want to work, wants it handed to her on a plate with no effort ( someone's wifey ) and is finding out the world has moved on from her ` heyday ` ... AGAIN .... she has NOTHING to give in order to be successful in the fake, shallow world of the zeleb, those who make it ... work quite hard to stay out there, relevant ... something she won't do, as she honestly believes she is above others, this mindset means, she won't be moving forward in life

This comeback has not worked out the way she planned, no one is interested in her anymore, she expected interview after interview on mainstream tv, people knocking down her door, wanting her to plug their products, it hasn't materialised, no one cares ....... even oddbod has moved on, something she can't deal with, if his new gf gets pregnant, BIGGG lozzzzas behaviour will get more bizarre .... he can forget seeing his child, as she will use it against him, in her mind, he belongs to her, and would always come back in the end ... as mentioned .... she's a LOSER

Last edited:
  • Heart
What and idiot
I know some peeps think she set up the pap, but this is splash who continue to do the "dirty" on her. Weren't they those pesky paps that hide in vans with wind machines who then captured the infamous "sundress worn as skirt" when she was close to dropping LactoseIntollerant ? Hence the rant on her IG and the instant rebuttal with her fakery photos.
Yeah i agree I don’t think she knew these paps were there hence her ranting and making up all these excuses.
---
I think a big fat chunk of her mental health issues and anxiety stems down to her appearance because she is so vain and she has made this worst because she filters herself to a complete different size and different face and then gets seen in public and she freaks out. Her friends and family and followers who tell her she looks beautiful and stunning on her filterd pictures are harming her mental health her filtering is EXTREME.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.