Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless Im mistaken, and I'm not qualified in the medical field, as our BIGGG lozzz is, with her regular professional advice, on using tanning beds to deter cancer, not wearing poisonous sunscreen, she probably uses high grade cooking oil, sunflower would be more in keeping with the healthier choice .... avoids eating Maci`ds, preferring those big family buckets at KFC instead, a much healthier option in lozza world ` of course `..... ` chikun iz ellffy ... init babez ` and despite being 98% plastic, she doesn't put any crap into her face/body:rolleyes: ..... surely if a child so young has a temp of ` over 39 ` it should be straight to A & E .... this is something ` Dr mother earth ` should already know, seeing as she has so much medical knowledge, Dr Insta isn't that safe in these circumstance, but then again ` she's so private, she rarely posts tit on SM for the pity vote ` .... poor liddle widdle BIGGGG ` speacial ` BYG 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree. I saw the clip of them chatting and there is just no intimacy. It’s felt two former work colleagues who have accidentally ended up having that “long overdue catch up” they never intended on doing.

She is absolutely not who she was for a variety of reasons including age, looks, lifestyle, etc and I’ve always been curious as to who wants to see Lauren back on TOWIE, or watching things like Geordie Shore reunion. I don’t like it, I would love to remember Lauren in her prime when she was a bit of panto villain, very pretty and actually had some nice moments. It’s really sad to see what she has become, in the same way as Charlotte Crosby was vile enough at 19 and it’s even worse watching her do it as a mother in her 30s.
Even in her prime she was never very pretty!

Reactions: 19
With the only fans i just don’t know why anyone would pay to look at her bits. Thought the same when I heard Kerry katona was doing it. They go on about having the last laugh but it cheapens them (and they weren’t expensive to begin with).
Deffo not fortnum and masons ! More Kwick save vibes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lozza's idea of medical care is 20 silk cut, an hour on the sunbed and a litre of lambrusco, followed by a Greggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know Lauren has sisters. Do they all work and have jobs, family etc? She never mentions them other than on birthdays by posting a years old photo of her with them otherwise they don't seem involved in her life much....

Reactions: 17
That girl is always sickly according to Loz. She will be wanting one of her holisticbollocks followers to send her some crystal infused water or something for poor LagypseyRose

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is BYG going to do when Lala goes to school😳. Hence the home school rubbish !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know Lauren has sisters. Do they all work and have jobs, family etc? She never mentions them other than on birthdays by posting a years old photo of her with them otherwise they don't seem involved in her life much....
Ah yes, Nicola and Rhiannon (I think) Tried to make them like the Sims I guess but didn’t work as they all have tit personalities and are dickheads. Nicola and Lauren fell out due to “the pressures of fame” 😂 but think they are mates again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread has been dryer than the Sahara.

Lauren come on man!
Give us something to work with.

Imagine my glee when I was scrolling my photos and came across this cracker I screenshot of LaBristow…
Just what the doctor ordered 😂😂😂

(Credit Pom obvs, hope you don’t mind me reposting it!) 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I'm very flattered to see it in your post thank you 🥰😍❤💖💖😊😘 xxxx and it's great how much it made you laugh and myself seeing it again lol 😊😄😀👍❤❤❤🥰🤗💖😊😘 xxxx.

So according to Loz's essay... LaBristow is...."she full of beans" 😄😄😄😄 x

Resizer_17014668111411.jpg

Resizer_17157272299031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.