Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised: does this mean she will no longer go to the gym because she’s too anxious to get papped?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
There seems to be a pattern here , gym and exercising then lala seems to get poorly! Then She posts it all over social media , no one needs to know just get on with being a mamma to a poorly toddler and stop filming everything 😩

Reactions: 22
There seems to be a pattern here , gym and exercising then lala seems to get poorly! Then She posts it all over social media , no one needs to know just get on with being a mamma to a poorly toddler and stop filming everything 😩
Ah yes you’re right… coincidence those pesky paps posted those pics and suddenly she’s taken to her house…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants the column inches. And in this case sympathy after she got snapped in the wild. That’s another pattern when she gets snapped in the wild she starts talking about health or laroses health or mental health or having a bad day. She’s trying to distract her followers from what they’ve just seen 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I’ve never known a more sickly child! She seems permanently ill, unless BYG is feigning some of it for attention!

Reactions: 15
The irony is is she didn’t photoshop herself to a size 8 this wouldn’t even be news but because she thinks the rest of the general public are idiots she thinks it is some international conspiracy. Lozza you’re a big gal, just own it or lose weight, I don’t care but no one with any modicum of eyesight thinks you’re a bewful soft size 8 because we aren’t as stupid as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy.
She most definitely has a form of this. I'm no expert but most parents do not feel the attention seeking need to broadcast their child's illnesses to the whole bleeping world. They don't have time for starters because they're too busy looking after their offspring.
This is her problem - too much time on her hands. As well as being a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder is there a pattern of Larose getting sick after something upsetting happening to Lauren?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I want to put my predictions in now:
Announces bubba has some medical issue - not a real one - I’m talking some sort of made up allergy or adhd type thing. She then uses this as another excuse as to why she can’t exercise/work. She’ll post about how she’s sooo busy and tired looking after this little girl and this new “issue” will become her whole personality/social updates.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
` so exhausted and over stimulated? ` ..... pick one or the other BIGGG gurl ... make it, make sense for once! 🤦‍♀️

Here's an idea .... instead of spending your time posing in the bogs at the JIM ... then spending hours filtering the bog pics to duck for the gram, trying to fool your even more delusional ` fans ` that you are BYG, and the filtered to fuckery pics, videos are really what you look like, that the DM keep altering your photos, adding on all the bulk we saw, with our own eyes, the other day :rolleyes: ... most hands on mamas, even those, unlike you .... who ` work ` ... take their child to the doctor ASAP when they develop a high fever, of over ` 39 ` most areas you can go in as an emergency appoint ..... not wait for days, complain on social media, that she has been sick which is ` so exhausting, and over stimulating you ` WTF does this even mean🤷‍♀️ ..... she really does piss me off, but then I remember this is the desperado, who dosent have 2 brain cells to rub together .... who shagged that ` bear ` creep:sick: and the other manky slag pwwicces cast off ` oddbod `😖

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had 3 kids under 5 at one stage, and at least one of them had some sort of virus at any given time thanks to school and playgroup. The joy was when all 3 had it at the same time then I got it. I remember being permanently unwell from cough/colds at that stage and thinking we needed shares in the company that made Calpol! Does she think she's the other mother ever whose kids get viral infections :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had 3 kids under 5 at one stage, and at least one of them had some sort of virus at any given time thanks to school and playgroup. The joy was when all 3 had it at the same time then I got it. I remember being permanently unwell from cough/colds at that stage and thinking we needed shares in the company that made Calpol! Does she think she's the other mother ever whose kids get viral infections :rolleyes:
She does, yes.
In a nutshell.

Reactions: 13
Shouldn't matter if she can't go to the gym. She has an exercise bike AND her own exercise DVD that she claimed help her lose loads a decade ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Larose is going to nursery/playgroup now it’s likely she’ll be picking up more bugs. Why is she always claiming the girl is at death’s door when she has a temperature? Is this really health anxiety brought on from the death of Lorena? If so, she needs to get some counselling because it’s going to have an impact on that little girl and make her fearful and anxious too. Or get her pretending to be unwell so she can stay home from school and lie about all day with her big Mumma.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.