Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been dryer than the Sahara.

Lauren come on man!
Give us something to work with.

Imagine my glee when I was scrolling my photos and came across this cracker I screenshot of LaBristow…
Just what the doctor ordered 😂😂😂

(Credit Pom obvs, hope you don’t mind me reposting it!) 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’s referring to the daily fail pics and she’s realised what a fat bleep she is! She’s not private in the slightest, she posts every god damn thing for the world to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the wild photos courtesy of the daily fail

First - how she sees herself
View attachment 2932716
And how she actually looks
View attachment 2932719
View attachment 2932720
View attachment 2932721
View attachment 2932722
View attachment 2932723

This bleeping annoys me 📸

I’m sorry but if you walk about OUTSIDE in broad daylight dressed like a badly packed kebab you can’t complain about people seeing you.

Put
It
Away

😤

Buy clothes the correct size …! 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she's seen the pics in the DM and she's having a pity party. And she's throwing in Lorena again for sympathy. She's such a bleep.
💯. She did the same thing last time she got papped in the wild. She went on about mental health and blamed DM. I was expecting some post like this today.

and if she’s writing a post like that, why lie and say she’s at the gym everyday. That only recently like last couple of weeks.
Talk about trying to drum up sympathy for herself because she just got caught being the biggest catfish out there.
---
“Worst day ever” ….
---
Wow thought she’s had worst
---
And then tomorrow she’ll show her at playcentre supposedly spreading germs.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think she’s referring to the daily fail pics and she’s realised what a fat bleep she is! She’s not private in the slightest, she posts every god damn thing for the world to see!
I agree. Thought she might be doing one of those “pre-DVD pap shoots” and then realised I’m showing my age as those don’t exist anymore. Christ, do you remember those? Dance yourself Slim with Janice from Coronation Street. Wild.

Anyway, after that post, she is obviously not happy with the Mail and realised she can’t pull “bad angles” for the millionth time….i don’t mean this cruelly but does not look good, not just the body but I think she actually looks quite unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s sulking about the pics big time. Also, Larose probably doesn’t have a temperature. She’ll have been hot cos it’s a been a hot day. Silly billy.

Reactions: 11
Yeah remember that grim time, when she said she basically stuck her finger up larose bum coz she was sooo constipated , but she’s soooooo private
But had to post a story and tell her thick planks of followers that, coz it certainly what everyone needed to hear 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree. Thought she might be doing one of those “pre-DVD pap shoots” and then realised I’m showing my age as those don’t exist anymore. Christ, do you remember those? Dance yourself Slim with Janice from Coronation Street. Wild.

Anyway, after that post, she is obviously not happy with the Mail and realised she can’t pull “bad angles” for the millionth time….i don’t mean this cruelly but does not look good, not just the body but I think she actually looks quite unwell.
I had the Jade Goody dance workout. At the time I babysat. My charge and I used to do it and be doubled over laughing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's had the worst day ever but still has the time to write an essay for Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's totally allowed to be grieving still but the whole thing about "not having had time" to process Lorena's death, as if she had to go straight back to work afterwards like many grieving parents, is bollox. She goes on all the time about Lactose helping to get her through the grief, so which one is it? Plus this obsession with her being "so strong" winds me up. Strong how, exactly?

Also, is it just me or is Lactose sick every other week according to Loz?

*Edited to add, my phone autocorrects Larose to Lactose and I'm going with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So she's had the worst day ever but still has the time to write an essay for Instagram 🙄
She’s fuming. And now posted this as if to say DM isn’t real but her “reel” is real.
So even though she’s going through so much, her vanity is making her post the fake again.

IMG_2798.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is she trying to convince people that the pap photos weren't real or something? She seems to be in full counterstrike mode since the release, I'm starting to doubt my own words, maybe she didn't call the pap after all?

1715634724207.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hysterical. Does she honestly think people are going to look at her filtered to duck photo reel that she has saved from her photoshop app and believe that is the real BYG and those pesky paps at the daily mail just happened to lurk outside the gym waiting for her. Then what? They ran back to the office and added 4 stone on the original shot!

Lozza you bellend! We all know you called the paps and no one and I mean no one believed those saved photos on your story are you! We’ve seen you on Towie ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ give it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lauren is a straight up gang stalker! Okay 'gang stalking' has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with 'stalking' doesn't she have connections in the West Midlands???? Yes Lauren I know being the narc you are you read these forums as the once you said what they say about you is 'brutal'

Yes she is BIG how do I know? Because the 1 day some mixed race woman that was in the ethnic hair shop was on facebook messenger video call to her, I saw her face and she ended the conversation/call when I saw her face on video. She's a big girl and she should own it, i'm big to but the difference is I own it but I take my fat ass to the gym to work out, I eat rubbish (not all the time) but I train HARDCORE to get myself in shape especially as the weather is starting to get warmer and I'm not photoshopping myself to be skinnier than what I am.

Maybe if she stopped lying to herself, stopped trying to be something she isn't stop trying to compete with me TG then MAYBE she would be in a far better position instead of her selling her soul for drugs, booze, media exposure, free food, shopping and gifted housing afterall that's what you get when you become a 'gangstalker' and yes she gets free rent in exchange for her soul being owned by the devil - its a real thing peeps look it up, most of these 'stars' are in covenants/contracts with Lucifer and they have to degrade themselves just to earn a keep!

Instead of using facebook/nextdoorapp/whatsapp/telegram/tiktok and all these other garbage social media apps go find something productive to do with your life.

The obsession you have with Black Women could be considered like a 'Lesbian Fetish' sorry love I'm into men and I've got my King. Clean yourself up, find a decent church either online or in person and raise your daughter with morals and standards, maybe if you find God you wouldn't need to be on social media looking for attention.

What example are you setting to your child???

What in the actual duck 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.