Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she’s been cooking up another ‘weight loss’ bandwagon and these ‘before’ pictures are quite something aren’t they 😂 are we meant to think she just strolls into the gym without a bag, shower stuff, change of clothes? Pretend candid pics. Wearing clothes 2 sizes too small to show off the flab.
Some things never change. She still takes massive strides when she walks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She will be no doubt going on Ozempic and pretending she lost weight by training at gym

Reactions: 28
It's has to be one hell of a weight loss/DVD program deal. For her sake I hope that's the story.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She paid for this look. Her big breast implants are saggy as , who is going to pay when they need replacing or go toxic? Nhs probably. X this for every silly body modification for vanity.
Eta . Times this body mods

Reactions: 8
And now she’s posting about needing Lord. I didn’t realise she was religious. I thought she would have posted about mental health like she did last time she got papped in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would die of shame being photographed in that outfit......... I'm a chunky girl and there's no way I'd ever wear a top that revealing.

Reactions: 21
I would die of shame being photographed in that outfit......... I'm a chunky girl and there's no way I'd ever wear a top that revealing.
Exactly this. None of us are supermodels here but I’m pretty sure we all know how to dress for our size. She wears clothes skinny teens should wear and it just makes her look so stupid when she gets caught out. Her walking around like that in public would cause so many people to start. Maybe that’s the “attention” she is getting which she quite frequently talks about. Lauren if you’re reading here it’s not good attention!! Also it makes everyone else who is in her presence uncomfortable having to try and not stare at all her flab she has on show. She needs to cover up and stop looking like cheap trailer trash

also how come she is soooo white. She goes to sunbeds like twice a week and is still pasty white.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lauren is a straight up gang stalker! Okay 'gang stalking' has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with 'stalking' doesn't she have connections in the West Midlands???? Yes Lauren I know being the narc you are you read these forums as the once you said what they say about you is 'brutal'

Yes she is BIG how do I know? Because the 1 day some mixed race woman that was in the ethnic hair shop was on facebook messenger video call to her, I saw her face and she ended the conversation/call when I saw her face on video. She's a big girl and she should own it, i'm big to but the difference is I own it but I take my fat ass to the gym to work out, I eat rubbish (not all the time) but I train HARDCORE to get myself in shape especially as the weather is starting to get warmer and I'm not photoshopping myself to be skinnier than what I am.

Maybe if she stopped lying to herself, stopped trying to be something she isn't stop trying to compete with me TG then MAYBE she would be in a far better position instead of her selling her soul for drugs, booze, media exposure, free food, shopping and gifted housing afterall that's what you get when you become a 'gangstalker' and yes she gets free rent in exchange for her soul being owned by the devil - its a real thing peeps look it up, most of these 'stars' are in covenants/contracts with Lucifer and they have to degrade themselves just to earn a keep!

Instead of using facebook/nextdoorapp/whatsapp/telegram/tiktok and all these other garbage social media apps go find something productive to do with your life.

The obsession you have with Black Women could be considered like a 'Lesbian Fetish' sorry love I'm into men and I've got my King. Clean yourself up, find a decent church either online or in person and raise your daughter with morals and standards, maybe if you find God you wouldn't need to be on social media looking for attention.

What example are you setting to your child???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Either 0.5 has got his new girlfriend pregnant or is engaged/moving in with her.
Her literacy is appalling, and so much for the I’m a private person and don’t share but here is an essay about my personal life 🙄

Reactions: 32
Just popping over from the Skanky Price thread as I've just seen this in the Daily Fail. Is this a case of 'does my bum look big in this'....? 'kin hell, love, not half.....

1715628478552.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she's seen the pics in the DM and she's having a pity party. And she's throwing in Lorena again for sympathy. She's such a bleep.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Yeah the ‘news’ was from her agent : ‘tit lozzer you’ve been papped in the wild and you look bleeping huge’

Cue tears and anixety meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.