Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel here you can really see how the fat transfer has messed up her build. All flat down there and then this belly right under her boobs. If she hadn't had her fat cells sucked out of her lower abdomen (and filled her bum with it), this belly would be evenly distributed and wouldn't look half as big.

1715604600051.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG Scrunchies - I know she's a BYG (Boring Yung Gel) these days but I thought it had gone rather quiet around here...then realised I hadn't clicked 'watch' on the new thread :eek::eek::eek::eek:

The DM has done her dirty :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus she must have really upset someone at the daily mail for these un edited in the wild pics
1715605835991.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My god she’s HUGE! And she needs seriously calling out by the press & her management for all the photo editing she’s doing on her Instagram, it’s outrageous & I’m starting to think she’s using another persons body because we know she’s done this in the past! She’s so deluded & cheeky!!! Delighted these pap shots have been published.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me sideways. At the very least Loz, wear a long top that covers up your gunt and arse, that would at least mitigate some of the damage. Look, I'm a fat duck, but I know I am, and I usually know how to dress for my size. I don't post pictures of myself on social media filtered down to a size 8 and I do have more than one brain cell. Jesus, she must be MORTIFIED today.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Those pesky paps and their wind machines! She really needs to embrace the flab and stop pretending she is 6st lighter than she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those pesky paps and their wind machines! She really needs to embrace the flab and stop pretending she is 6st lighter than she really is
No it’s the camera that adds the pounds. Didn’t she actually say this once?! I mean there’s slight editing then there’s what she does. She really needs to stop for her own mental health. We all compare ourselves to old photos and how we age, but she’s going to compare herself to someone that isn’t or ever was her! She’s going to be very depressed if she continues this delusion and it cannot be good for her daughters mental health and how she sees women’s body image.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
God I can't stop looking !! She is massive!! Just proves even more how much she believes she looks more like her filtered pics!! What a joke of a woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel here you can really see how the fat transfer has messed up her build. All flat down there and then this belly right under her boobs. If she hadn't had her fat cells sucked out of her lower abdomen (and filled her bum with it), this belly would be evenly distributed and wouldn't look half as big.

View attachment 2932865
ALL I CAN SAY IS "THANK YOU LOZZER!" We will dine on this for months.................................

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I suspect her management called the paps, the odds of a pap from Splash hanging around David Lloyds on a Sunday are pretty slim (no pun intended). They probably know that 'in the wild' pics of her are worth more and Lauren's at a point where she has to take whatever's offered. There are no full frontal shots and no shots from the back (the most unforgiving angles), the LV bag from the selfie is also missing, looks like she put the bag in the car and did this quick pap walk with previously agreed angles.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I 100% agree that this was a pre-arranged pap walk. Which now begs the question... did she think the outfit was more flattering than it was... or did she expect them to edit the photos? Because there is no way she expected to look this bad given her heavily filtered/photoshopped post just yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Think it's time she's starts to use those mirrors she buys! What a bleeping clip 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I 100% agree that this was a pre-arranged pap walk. Which now begs the question... did she think the outfit was more flattering than it was... or did she expect them to edit the photos? Because there is no way she expected to look this bad given her heavily filtered/photoshopped post just yesterday.
unless.... she's got some weight loss deal coming up and actually wanted the pics to look bad so she can do the miraculous whatever it is and earn the money - it's literally the only other explanation I can think of

Reactions: 35
unless.... she's got some weight loss deal coming up and actually wanted the pics to look bad so she can do the miraculous whatever it is and earn the money - it's literally the only other explanation I can think of
Same, that's her only option now.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I think she’s been cooking up another ‘weight loss’ bandwagon and these ‘before’ pictures are quite something aren’t they 😂 are we meant to think she just strolls into the gym without a bag, shower stuff, change of clothes? Pretend candid pics. Wearing clothes 2 sizes too small to show off the flab.
Some things never change. She still takes massive strides when she walks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20