Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it's so quiet, I hadn't seen these before, they're from 2018. Her face looks so much like it does today (minus the lips, obviously)

1715546964750.png
1715546994987.png
1715547005077.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She really botched her face didn’t she. And her arse. She might lose weight but she can’t fix her face anymore. No sympathy!!! Actions have consequences!!

Reactions: 20
I valiantly sat down to watch Towie. Our Gel was in one scene. Seated and only partially obscured by a table, she revealed: ‘I’m a mum now I have a little gel’ and also ‘I used to go out’. She has no idea how to react to what any of the others say. For example she failed to grasp suggestion and innuendo, instead blurting out, ‘DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?’ to Ella who is about young enough to be her grandchild and they both know it. The convo turned to a potential ending of a relationship. Instead of feigning shock and throwing in an ‘omg really noooo’, she just sat there smiling.
:/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just w
She's been to the gym's changing room and exposed her body to 10x the amount of UVA rays the sun would emit on a hot summer's day after putting her tinfoil hat on and freaking out about propylene glycol on McDonald's salads and other safe chemicals used in their food, just a regular Sunday at Lozz' basically

View attachment 2931670View attachment 2931653View attachment 2931669
Just want to say I have that LV bag but that one she’s holding is the fakest fake I have ever seen omg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I valiantly sat down to watch Towie. Our Gel was in one scene. Seated and only partially obscured by a table, she revealed: ‘I’m a mum now I have a little gel’ and also ‘I used to go out’. She has no idea how to react to what any of the others say. For example she failed to grasp suggestion and innuendo, instead blurting out, ‘DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?’ to Ella who is about young enough to be her grandchild and they both know it. The convo turned to a potential ending of a relationship. Instead of feigning shock and throwing in an ‘omg really noooo’, she just sat there smiling.
Thanks for keeping us updated !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
thick as pigshit and if its not about her was it even said lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The gym is making her butt stick up more and be more pert. And that’s not a good thing because it need to be flattened. If she read up on BBL exercises she would know that doing her workouts would make her butt look bigger. Took me two minutes to google it the other day and work that out.

Reactions: 18
OMG DM done her dirty 🤣 has she not paid them for the last lot of filtered photos? She actually looks like she doesn’t know they’re there this time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG DM done her dirty 🤣 has she not paid them for the last lot of filtered photos? She actually looks like she doesn’t know they’re there this time
I don't understand how you can look in the (unused - clearly) mirror and think that ensemble looks good. Cue the whinging 'mental 'elf' video complaining about rat paps and their wind machines.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Saw these pictures and ran straight here. Good god the DM have screwed her over. She looks absolutely awful.

Where has the huge belly come from? We know she filters her own pictures but there has been some absolutely stellar camera work around her recently, including on TOWIE, because I odnt think it's been clear until now how big she really is.

That is pure over eating/drinking and under exercising.

how the duck can she have the gall to post what she does now we have all seen these pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The gym is making her butt stick up more and be more pert. And that’s not a good thing because it need to be flattened. If she read up on BBL exercises she would know that doing her workouts would make her butt look bigger. Took me two minutes to google it the other day and work that out.
to be fair, you can read!
---
how the duck can she have the gall to post what she does now we have all seen these pictures?
because she needs sectioning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow those pics are not flattering to say the least 😅 the thing is there’s nothing wrong with being a big gel. If she owned it and dressed for her size she would look attractive (from afar, until they see her face).
These DM pics will only spur her on to post a load of heavily filtered, borderline AI generated, unreal selfies designed purely to re inflate her own ego 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21