Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d stake my life on her not paying proper taxes and doing a lot of undeclared stuff. She doesn’t publish any accounts I don’t think or would she be technically self employed?

Reactions: 12
I’d stake my life on her not paying proper taxes and doing a lot of undeclared stuff. She doesn’t publish any accounts I don’t think or would she be technically self employed?
I don’t know anything for certain but I think she would be classed as self employed, I also think her agent would be paid rather than her being paid directly, they would then pay her outgoings eg tax, hairdresser, car, paps, whatever it may be, take their cut of the profit and pass the rest on to her.

I’ve known of people talking about stuff like this before and they’ve said their agent send them cheques and blamed their agent for their ‘interesting’ tax arrangements so I think that’s how it works.

Reactions: 11
But then HOW is she affording all of this? It does my head in how someone so idle can live like this? I also entertained the thought of this being funded by the production company for content, but the small apartment she's rented before also cost around 2.5k or something and she managed to afford it without Towie. If she'd be doing really freaky things on OF that could pull in this much each month, wouldn't we have heard of it? The subscription fee is USD 50, but she's always running 80% discounts now, so that's USD 10 per customer, she'd need around 300 subscribers just for the rent. Would this be realistic? With the Towie money on top, maybe?
Others have said her dad has money, but she doesn't seem to be in contact with him.
She can't be really rich as she obviously can't afford holidays, real designer stuff and begs for small things even, but she seems reasonable affluent?
Like most of the others, she already came from quite a privileged background (financially). She couldn’t sustain anything without bank of dad

Reactions: 10
I think that whilst she might be fairly okay for things like rent, if she tried to get any serious finance she'd be turned down. I know getting a mortgage is a nightmare if one half of the couple is self employed even if you have the money to afford it. Serious financial institutions just want regular high earners in PAYE jobs otherwise you have to have massive deposits and even then they treat you with suspicion. If she had saved up during her high earning years she could have done it though.

Also, if her earnings aren't going through the books and taxman then she isn't going to present as capable. Which I suspect might be the case!

Reactions: 10
I think the folding bags statement tells you how she earns money. It's not from being a baffa award winna

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know anything for certain but I think she would be classed as self employed, I also think her agent would be paid rather than her being paid directly, they would then pay her outgoings eg tax, hairdresser, car, paps, whatever it may be, take their cut of the profit and pass the rest on to her.

I’ve known of people talking about stuff like this before and they’ve said their agent send them cheques and blamed their agent for their ‘interesting’ tax arrangements so I think that’s how it works.
She would only declare if she has a company on companies house and that would be public. Her self assessment that she should definitely be doing won’t be.
There’s no way she’s earning £1m from OF. She’d buy a house!

Reactions: 7
She would only declare if she has a company on companies house and that would be public. Her self assessment that she should definitely be doing won’t be.
There’s no way she’s earning £1m from OF. She’d buy a house!
She’s definitely not earning that much from only fans but I think even if she was she wouldn’t buy a house. There’s a few reasons I think that but I think one of them is that she would want to make a big thing of buying her dream house with her husband and growing their family there etc so I think even if she had the money she would wait for her ‘perfect man’.

Reactions: 7
Good to see LaBristow again 😄😄😄❤❤😘 xxxx ....

View attachment 2879996
I showed someone in real life a picture from here of LaBristow & said “Doesn’t Lauren Goodger’s daughter look the double of Eric Bristow”
They thought it was legit and agreed whole heartedly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Keeping her in Toby Carveries for years to come 🤣

I still wait for the days we get a Dubiya holiday 👙
Please no. Frankly the mental image of her in the desert being pooped on is bad enough. Don’t need to see actual on location photos.

She would surely make some loot on only fans for that kinda content.

Cloot for loot 💩
---
Rishi Sunak after a heavy weekend ❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I showed someone in real life a picture from here of LaBristow & said “Doesn’t Lauren Goodger’s daughter look the double of Eric Bristow”
They thought it was legit and agreed whole heartedly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Please no. Frankly the mental image of her in the desert being pooped on is bad enough. Don’t need to see actual on location photos.

She would surely make some loot on only fans for that kinda content.

Cloot for loot 💩
---

Rishi Sunak after a heavy weekend ❄
Loooool that made me laugh, how they thought it was the real pic. I hope LaBristow carries on looking like Eric Bristow when she's older 😄😄😄😄❤❤🥰😊😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16897674439011.jpg

Resizer_16915216814381.jpg

Resizer_16900395605931.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Move again in 18 months? That's hopeful! Isn't this the 3rd place since Lamagicmirrors was born? And she's not 3 yet.

But yet again, one sniff of aherm 'paid work' and she immediately blows it on an expensive rental to portray this zelebrity glam lifestyle.

Next Toweee script:

" Look a my new owse everyall" (lipsmack, hair swish), "int i doing so wewll' (lipsmack, hair rearrange), "I was treated so bawd from that minger Mark so long ago, did i menshun that yet? (double lipsmack, look up to left, swish hair forward and rearrange).
"I is heggzawsted as I been work sooooooooo hard, fink I mite became a teacher cos they only do like free howers work a day and it don't seem ard teaching them bubbas how to reed and spewl." (hair rearrange, massive pout, quick selfie).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting it was one of her sisters birthdays the other day and she didn’t do the obligatory photo of herself twenty years ago with said sister… I only knew cos the other sister I follow posted a happy birthday but noticed Lozza didn’t… 🤔

Reactions: 17