Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, if I was Lauren I'd be doing more than Herbalife if my ex fella was with Michelle Keegan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nil by mouth mate

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God, if I was Lauren I'd be doing more than Herbalife if my ex fella was with Michelle Keegan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nil by mouth mate
Michelle and Lauren must the two most significant relationships of Marks life and they’re soooo different!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe you’re all forgetting about the fit models in Miami, he mentioned them in his engagement party speech so they must be very significant 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah well obviously Marks an absolute babe magnet who’s had absolutely loads and loads of women and I couldn’t possibly list them all or I’d be here all night. As per previous post Lauren as a long term girlfriend and childhood sweetheart and Michelle as a wife appear to be the two most significant relationships.
I remember the Sam, Lucy, Lauren nonsense of towie series one well and it was actually one of the only times I watched and enjoyed towie.

Reactions: 10
She’s huge! Is that jewellery real? It’s Van Cleef &Arpels and Cartier.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s huge! Is that jewellery real? It’s Van Cleef &Arpels and Cartier.
Real jewellery, yes - from the exquisitely exclusive brands Fartier and Van Queef, sold predominantly via a very underground website called DH Gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have literally never seen anyone dress worse than her in my entire life! She’s either in clingy black stuff or wrapped up like a Xmas tree! Everything she wears just extenuates what a fat porker she is! 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s fine to be that size if you own it. She could dress elegantly and appropriately for her age and size…… but doesn’t 😱. We need that snog marry avoid program back on telly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We've seen the mountains of old clothes she still has, I think she has the mindset that she'll lose the weight and get back to her 2020 body (seen below), which was, I'd guess, a size 12-14 maybe. And so she refuses to buy nice things for her current body (size 16-18?), so it's all just cheap, flammable Shein stuff.
I also believe she lichrally does not want to look classy and put together as she thinks it won't attract men and is thus futile. She seems quite hyper sexualised and like her only worth is through men lusting after her.

1713525665653.png
1713525711152.png
1713525977076.png

Also found this absolute gem of a head transplant while looking for the pics above:
1713526473351.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must ask her how she has grown her chin into a point. Could be handy for puncturing the lids of corn cans.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s fine to be that size if you own it. She could dress elegantly and appropriately for her age and size…… but doesn’t 😱. We need that snog marry avoid program back on telly!
I think Saf from Towie dresses really well for her shape and size. She also looks comfortable in what she wears

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.