Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you pay for fitted wardrobes in a rental? We own our own house and had some Hammonds ones fitted for about £4k but I wouldn’t even consider it if we didn’t own the place. She really should be saving for a house deposit rather than spunking money on a place she’ll have to leave in 18 months when she can’t afford the rent
A bewful gal needs a decent wardrobe for all her clarsy cloves don't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing to get to her age, having made plenty of money previously and still pissing money up the wall on expensive rent!
I don't she would even qualify for a mortgage due to her bad credit and inconsistent income

Reactions: 12
Surely she must have one of those Monza bank accounts as no other bank would let her in due to her money laundering and general del gel dodgyness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the likelihood that towie are funding this move and the renovations? They have filmed some stuff at her new place haven’t they?

Reactions: 8
What’s the likelihood that towie are funding this move and the renovations? They have filmed some stuff at her new place haven’t they?
I really don’t think they’d have the budget. This is their last attempt to save the show as it’s not commissioned beyond the next season. They obviously got the rubber neckers tuning in to see BYG in action but I imagine the figures will have dropped off a cliff by episode 4 and if they remain low it’ll be consigned to the bin where it belongs.

I imagine Moley has managed to get her a bit more media interest from her return to TOWIE and she’s had a flurry of articles so rather than being sensible with the £ she’s spending it on luxuries she doesn’t need. Bespoke wardrobes for Shein clothing and fake designer clothes is baffling!

Reactions: 19
I really don’t think they’d have the budget. This is their last attempt to save the show as it’s not commissioned beyond the next season. They obviously got the rubber neckers tuning in to see BYG in action but I imagine the figures will have dropped off a cliff by episode 4 and if they remain low it’ll be consigned to the bin where it belongs.

I imagine Moley has managed to get her a bit more media interest from her return to TOWIE and she’s had a flurry of articles so rather than being sensible with the £ she’s spending it on luxuries she doesn’t need. Bespoke wardrobes for Shein clothing and fake designer clothes is baffling!
If they want viewing figures they need to get the wrights back on and for them to throw a big party for something and someone they invite to take Lauren as their +1, they’d have their highest viewing figures ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they want viewing figures they need to get the wrights back on and for them to throw a big party for something and someone they invite to take Lauren as their +1, they’d have their highest viewing figures ever.
With Mark's work (and career) now drying up, maybe he'd consider a temporary return!

Reactions: 9
The ‘stars’ get paid about 70 quid an episode lol
But then HOW is she affording all of this? It does my head in how someone so idle can live like this? I also entertained the thought of this being funded by the production company for content, but the small apartment she's rented before also cost around 2.5k or something and she managed to afford it without Towie. If she'd be doing really freaky things on OF that could pull in this much each month, wouldn't we have heard of it? The subscription fee is USD 50, but she's always running 80% discounts now, so that's USD 10 per customer, she'd need around 300 subscribers just for the rent. Would this be realistic? With the Towie money on top, maybe?
Others have said her dad has money, but she doesn't seem to be in contact with him.
She can't be really rich as she obviously can't afford holidays, real designer stuff and begs for small things even, but she seems reasonable affluent?

According to a newspaper with the amount of subscribers she has, if they all paid the full 50USD she would get £1m a month. Only fans people subscribers can also buy her gifts and I think they can tip and pay for extras.

Then she does ads on social media, towie, other work I’m not sure of. She doesn’t have to pay for work done to herself or her home usually, she gets free makeup and clothes and food as well so she will be saving money on those things to pay towards her bills.

People with little personality and talent can make a lot of money with social media and the stuff that gets thrown at them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just wanted to post the pictures from unleashed of her collab with Shein but came across the third pic... I'm so intrigued 🙈 what's with the no trousers situation? Is this the new look for the lads? Junaid wore it first though! (even though he nicked the idea from Zap Brannigan to be fair, I've posted this before)

View attachment 2880091View attachment 2880092View attachment 2880094View attachment 2880113View attachment 2880121
Dear god wtf does he look like???!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to a newspaper with the amount of subscribers she has, if they all paid the full 50USD she would get £1m a month. Only fans people subscribers can also buy her gifts and I think they can tip and pay for extras.

Then she does ads on social media, towie, other work I’m not sure of. She doesn’t have to pay for work done to herself or her home usually, she gets free makeup and clothes and food as well so she will be saving money on those things to pay towards her bills.

People with little personality and talent can make a lot of money with social media and the stuff that gets thrown at them.
If she really is making that kind of money would she not be going on holidays, shopping in high end shops etc?

If she really is making that kind of money would she not be going on holidays, shopping in high end shops etc?
If you take off the 80% discount, tax, national insurance, costs etc

Add in towie, other work/ads etc I’m not sure about and take away tax, national insurance and costs eg agent. Then take away bills she can’t get a discount for rent, council tax, gas, electric, water, phone and groceries, I don’t think she would have that much free cash.

I think she (and others similar to her) project an image of being well off because they get a lot of things for free like a free car to use from a local dealer, free clothes, free meals, invited to events, free Botox, hair and makeup done free for events etc.

So I think she makes a lot of money compared to eg a nurse, which shows something isn’t right with this country, and she makes a lot of money for someone with no talent, but she isn’t making enough money to buy a house, buy a flash car outright and all that kind of stuff I wouldn’t have thought.

Reactions: 10
With Mark's work (and career) now drying up, maybe he'd consider a temporary return!
It's so funny because I read that he's a possible presenter for Celebrity Gladiators. Imagine if they offered our BYG an obscene about to co present. An amount she'd be crazy to turn down.
NOW we're talking crazy viewing figures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could be making cash on Snapchat sending pics? Though all that seems unlikely. The only way of making big regular money is selling sex not pics, that's just your advertising.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.