Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky has one too; There it is extolling this Collagen drink that instantaneously gives you beautiful Hair, Nails and Skin - sez the skank with its skin the texture of bubble-wrap sprayed bright orange, the hair torn to pieces by extensions and her plastic nails!
Yes this collagen stuff really works instantly dunnit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so “comfty” in her new lounge set guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does this woman not have autocorrect 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Full of goodness aint ya, ya fat ugly, thick MORONIC bleep!

So yeah, licherally follow my plan. 🤡

Cyanide anybody? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's comedy gold. Why post a pic of a roast then The Plan - it's almost like she's being sarcastic.....yum, can't wait to try it.
She puzzles me.
I was going to say I'll give it a week but that's definitely being too ambitious.
I don't know why she does these faddy diets. She clearly likes her food ( no tit, sherlock). She could do slimming world and cook meals like the roast and other meals from scratch, eat properly and lose weight.

She's comedy gold. Why post a pic of a roast then The Plan - it's almost like she's being sarcastic.....yum, can't wait to try it.
She puzzles me.
I was going to say I'll give it a week but that's definitely being too ambitious.
I don't know why she does these faddy diets. She clearly likes her food ( no tit, sherlock). She could do slimming world and cook meals like the roast and other meals from scratch, eat properly and lose weight.
She couldnt do slimming world though - it requires basic cooking skills, of which she has approximately none. Imagine her trying to cook a roast - it'd be pre-prepared chicken, undercooked, boiled spuds and a shitload of sweetcorn. With some watery gravy if she's feeling energetic. She'd then proceed to tell us all how EXHAUSTED she is from the cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Herbalife will last two shakes in , BYG will be absolutely famished after scoffing ANOTHER HUGE roast! Followed by a Bucket of KFC

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So you actually have to replace two meals of an already calorie restricted diet to lose weight, one‘s just maintaining… sounds completely doable right?
Also, the ingredients list is miles long and includes the term „bio-engineered ingredients“, but as long as there’s no „man-made“ broccoli we’re good I think

Substituting two daily meals of an energy-restricted diet with a meal-replacements contributes to weight loss.

Substituting one daily meal of an energy-restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So you actually have to replace two meals of an already calorie restricted diet to lose weight, one‘s just maintaining… sounds completely doable right?
Also, the ingredients list is miles long and includes the term „bio-engineered ingredients“, but as long as there’s no „man-made“ broccoli we’re good I think

Substituting two daily meals of an energy-restricted diet with a meal-replacements contributes to weight loss.

Substituting one daily meal of an energy-restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.
Just eat less and exercise more.
Or in BYG's case, eat a lot less and do SOME exercise.
Or maybe admit you love food and actually be happy with your size.
One can live in hope but I suppose she'll just use a stronger filter, pout even more and carry on in denial.
(Other rivers are available)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree, she always does fads. Going to the gym once a week, even twice, will do nothing, calories burned through exercice are neglectable if you want to lose weight, if you enjoy it, great, but diet is key, and working out usually makes you even more hungry and feel like you 'deserve it now'.

If she'd just stick to going on an hour long walk every day and keep it to three sensible meals and healthy, filling snacks, she'd see the difference by summer.

Reactions: 13
Just eat less and exercise more.
Or in BYG's case, eat a lot less and do SOME exercise.
Or maybe admit you love food and actually be happy with your size.
One can live in hope but I suppose she'll just use a stronger filter, pout even more and carry on in denial.
(Other rivers are available)
Or get a job?! She sits on her fat arse all day occasionally filming for five minutes and pouting at a camera. Moving about, getting to work, running around at the shops - I’m always running around to get somewhere and I’m sure that’s what keeps me fit. Also, less time to eat when busy at work, she sits there bored and stuffs her face whilst still looking her beautiful filtered self in pictures. Her weight will only get harder to control as she gets older. She’ll defo have one of those balloons inserted to stop her eating in the next ten years!

Reactions: 14
She gets everything gifted, grips my tit. She gets everything for free for doing duck all when hardworking people can barely afford anything. Angers me so much!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
How embarrassing to get to her age, having made plenty of money previously and still pissing money up the wall on expensive rent!

Reactions: 12
Right mate, this is taking the piss now.

Loz is tripping!

Where does it stop being a wee tweak and be out and out fraud?

I am fairly standard sized but have had two kids so I have wobbly bits, stretch marks from my weight going up and down faster than Charlie’s knickers… you know like real people do, they have real bodies!

I need to know where to purchase one of these magical mirrors like!
---
Her photos make me want a particular snack…
That’s the Talia Oatway filter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, Harrods don’t take kindly to people ripping off their logo. Back in the day someone opened a stall in Walthamstow market called “Arrods” with the same font etc, got shut down pretty quickly 😱🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Why would you pay for fitted wardrobes in a rental? We own our own house and had some Hammonds ones fitted for about £4k but I wouldn’t even consider it if we didn’t own the place. She really should be saving for a house deposit rather than spunking money on a place she’ll have to leave in 18 months when she can’t afford the rent

Reactions: 21
Just wanted to post the pictures from unleashed of her collab with Shein but came across the third pic... I'm so intrigued 🙈 what's with the no trousers situation? Is this the new look for the lads? Junaid wore it first though! (even though he nicked the idea from Zap Brannigan to be fair, I've posted this before)

unleashedtalent-17042024-0001.jpeg
unleashedtalent-17042024-0002.jpeg
unleashedtalent-17042024-0004.jpeg
1713307154453.png
1713307344613.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.