Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's "exhausted" again. 🙄

It's all those carbs Big Gel. 🐷

437728299_18423410317007824_5677613221686200584_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She needs to give it up now , she’s acting like she’s done a full on Netflix series , I bet in her head she is like meeech keegan, so exhausted from being on towie for about five mins 🤦‍♀️. It’s actually really cringe at her age behaving like this 😩.
---
It seriously makes me cringe hard 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Exhausted 🤣🤣 she has some nerve posting that when all she does is sit on her arse. Imagine this clown trying to do actual work. Now that would be tv gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think I’ve had two months off anything since I started primary school…
---
View attachment 2885820

Only Fans version. Bewful!
I see the Herbalife is starting to work.
---
Maybe she’s tired because she just doesn’t do very much. When you sit around all day you do end up feeling sluggish and tired.

Reactions: 22
She’s been off work since she left TOWIE in 2016, did about six weeks of occasional work consisting of getting glammed up, sitting on her sofa having Junaid make her a cuppa, going to a restaurant, a Cowboy and Eid party (I’m sure production did everything and she didn’t have to lift a finger to host that one) and now she’s exhausted and gets two months off?!

Reactions: 19
I think she should do a week on a ward as a CSW and then see if her poor trotters are a bit achy. Ponsing about in a bar filled with extras talking tit for an hour isn’t work

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know towie is scripted but makes me laugh when they make out filming for towie is just such a hard job when it’s supposed to be about people going about their daily lives
This is it. It irritates me so much when they refer to 'filming'. Like someone upthread said, she thinks she's like Michelle now - like she's on par with her.
There is no acting involved - not proper acting .
And yes, Junaid's 'so many faces quip' - omg, Freudian slip at its best.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the “middle-aged advice giver” role in Towie 😂😂 The new Chloe Sims, God Help Us All.

Say what you will about Holly Hagon but I really respect how she has changed her career to health focus and is very honest about how she shouldn’t have had most of her surgery. Crucially - she has been very clear that because of the amount of body work/BBL she had done, she will forever look/be “fat” unless she does proper exercise and diet. It has completely changed her body composition. So it is going to become quickly very obvious whether she really is craving “goodness” and a healthy lifestyle or not.

She creates this body shaming herself by filtering and photoshopping herself so much that even the kindest of people can’t help but comment on the contrast. I would never go out of my way to bodyshame anyone, period. I will however point out ludicrous difference especially when people try and make money off it too.

It’s a sad state of affairs, most of the women on these types of shows never come out as well as their main counterparts. As much as I find Lauren hard work, Mark was a shithouse too and I don’t like seeing him on anything either. I will never excuse her behaviour but I chant imagine having her childhood sweetheart and long term partner describing her as “fat” on national television in the first episode of a widely watched new series helped her self image.

Haven’t properly watched towie in a while, I’ve got money on her hooking up with some young lad and it being all over New Magazine with exclusive interviews within a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The docile mare! I’m one of the few in the country who still watches Towie and she hasn’t even been in it as a cast member. She’s done 2 scenes so far- filmed apart from the rest of main cast as surprise surprise she doesn’t know or have anything in common with them. So awkward to watch and even less believable than usual 😂 even for Towie because it’s obvious they’ve shoehorned her in for a few token scenes hoping she will get it out of her system and stop blagging their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It don't think that concept will work with Lozza because as far as she's concerned "Ize Back!!!" and they need her input and expertise :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the “middle-aged advice giver” role in Towie 😂😂 The new Chloe Sims, God Help Us All.

Say what you will about Holly Hagon but I really respect how she has changed her career to health focus and is very honest about how she shouldn’t have had most of her surgery. Crucially - she has been very clear that because of the amount of body work/BBL she had done, she will forever look/be “fat” unless she does proper exercise and diet. It has completely changed her body composition. So it is going to become quickly very obvious whether she really is craving “goodness” and a healthy lifestyle or not.

She creates this body shaming herself by filtering and photoshopping herself so much that even the kindest of people can’t help but comment on the contrast. I would never go out of my way to bodyshame anyone, period. I will however point out ludicrous difference especially when people try and make money off it too.

It’s a sad state of affairs, most of the women on these types of shows never come out as well as their main counterparts. As much as I find Lauren hard work, Mark was a shithouse too and I don’t like seeing him on anything either. I will never excuse her behaviour but I chant imagine having her childhood sweetheart and long term partner describing her as “fat” on national television in the first episode of a widely watched new series helped her self image.

Haven’t properly watched towie in a while, I’ve got money on her hooking up with some young lad and it being all over New Magazine with exclusive interviews within a week.
Sorry when did Mark call her fat? When he was on towie too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.