Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an absolute prick. But she wasn’t much better. Her face at the end of the clip though is quite uncomfortable. He did probably give her a lot of issues or at least exasperate her insecurities. However, it was over ten years ago. We have more than likely all been in similar situations in our lives at some point (mine wasn’t a man, it was my friends as a teen). It stays with you for sure but as an adult, we mature and use it to help better ourselves or find a way to move on (therapy, for example). He was an absolute idiot and I doubt he’s changed much over the years, especially how his family enabled the behaviour. But, grow up, move on, find a way to be happy in yourself and do right by your daughter.
I’m sorry. This may be an unpopular opinion but she can’t use Mark as her whole personality IMO
So I’m quite confused here and I admit I’ve never seen the show and only know what I’ve learned on these threads,but I thought Towie was scripted so surely Marks character was to be a complete hole treat Lauren quite badly and her character was to be the down trodden girl friend who everyone felt sorry for but also wanted her to grow a pair of balls and tell him to get to duck. Or I’m I just completely wrong help me make sense of it all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her big come back has been shite not that I expected much but what is her purpose!

Reactions: 16
So I’m quite confused here and I admit I’ve never seen the show and only know what I’ve learned on these threads,but I thought Towie was scripted so surely Marks character was to be a complete hole treat Lauren quite badly and her character was to be the down trodden girl friend who everyone felt sorry for but also wanted her to grow a pair of balls and tell him to get to duck. Or I’m I just completely wrong help me make sense of it all 🤷‍♀️
I always assumed that they would have people show up to certain places, at certain times in the hope of creating a scene/situation but I don't think they were given lines as such? 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
It is , so she would have known.
---
I would be fuming if that was my toddler she was putting on her stories after touting for sex work the day before 😳.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It really looks like she's filtered LaBristow's hair to make it look thicker. She is disgusting. 🤬

437712483_18424039075007824_661405839552324857_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’ll be begging for a hairdresser for Lagoldielocks in a minute.

“Urgent! Me need hair stylist for Laorse urgently. My 2.5 gel got bewful hair need cut now”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes and No. There was a lot of stuff blatantly set up and you have young wannabes necking alcohol and 👀👀👀 for hours and put them together, you get the big kick offs plus staged stuff so it makes sense to the plot etc, totally get that but there is real way Mark was, behaved, tone etc that was real, it was snide, abusive. I remember even as a young teenager thinking that he didn’t sit right with me. As someone mentioned previously, Mark was doing gaslighting before I knew what it was. There was also a lot of reporting at the time about behind the scenes about what a shite he was generally. I do wonder how that series would go over now.

Reactions: 10
I cannot for the life of me find the video clip of what has kept me interested for years. It’s basically Lauren kicking off at Mark and I think Sam in Sugarhut, I’m sure it was first series.

Lauren, screaming across the bar “Your all just muggy little cunts” followed by Arg, moron that he is, shouting “Go on Lauren” (Mark sneering in the background, obviously

That has become a Roman Empire for me 😂 I know it seems tame today but at the time, it was pretty iconic.

It also goes to show she isn’t such a shrinking violet herself. She ended up in so much conflict and bullying other women over that man and for what? I don’t know why she doesn’t go and heal. It concerns me how she pays for her lifestyle with no real income, makes me wonder what she offers on her OF to sustain a lifestyle (and that’s not a dig, I just struggle to see how she can make ends meet)
You’re talking about Towie Season 1 episode 1. It was her birthday party night and Mark arrived at the same time as Sam and bought her a drink. Lauren went ape tit and called them cunts. Absolute classic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LaBristow don't suit long hair, needs it cut so it don't get in the way at the darts tournaments. 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_17138983644701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any1 no mobile stilist for blow dry for bewful yung gurl of bafta winning itv star yung gurl? DM me x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Any1 no mobile stilist for blow dry for bewful yung gurl of bafta winning itv star yung gurl? DM me x
Why do all these people have to have stylists etc. come to them?! Just call a salon, make an appointment, get up, get dressed and go to the appointment like the majority of the world has to. Self important grifters looking for freebies and discounts from people who should be charging more for having to go to them.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.