Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deformed phone again, heavy handed with the smudge tool on her knee... and that painting apron is ridiculous

laurengoodger__2024-04-22T161248.000Z.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The deformed phone again, heavy handed with the smudge tool on her knee... and that painting apron is ridiculous

View attachment 2891271

The window, the door frames, the phone, the ham hock hands. You ain’t fooling anyone BYG . You can ‘licherally’ see how she’s tried to give herself cheekbones and it’s made the skylight window wavy. I’m embarrassed for her. 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot for the life of me find the video clip of what has kept me interested for years. It’s basically Lauren kicking off at Mark and I think Sam in Sugarhut, I’m sure it was first series.

Lauren, screaming across the bar “Your all just muggy little cunts” followed by Arg, moron that he is, shouting “Go on Lauren” (Mark sneering in the background, obviously

That has become a Roman Empire for me 😂 I know it seems tame today but at the time, it was pretty iconic.

It also goes to show she isn’t such a shrinking violet herself. She ended up in so much conflict and bullying other women over that man and for what? I don’t know why she doesn’t go and heal. It concerns me how she pays for her lifestyle with no real income, makes me wonder what she offers on her OF to sustain a lifestyle (and that’s not a dig, I just struggle to see how she can make ends meet)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot for the life of me find the video clip of what has kept me interested for years. It’s basically Lauren kicking off at Mark and I think Sam in Sugarhut, I’m sure it was first series.

Lauren, screaming across the bar “Your all just muggy little cunts” followed by Arg, moron that he is, shouting “Go on Lauren” (Mark sneering in the background, obviously

That has become a Roman Empire for me 😂 I know it seems tame today but at the time, it was pretty iconic.

It also goes to show she isn’t such a shrinking violet herself. She ended up in so much conflict and bullying other women over that man and for what? I don’t know why she doesn’t go and heal. It concerns me how she pays for her lifestyle with no real income, makes me wonder what she offers on her OF to sustain a lifestyle (and that’s not a dig, I just struggle to see how she can make ends meet)
I can remember when she fought Jess and ripped out her hair in chunks supposedly. Jess is a prick but Lauren’s always been a nasty witch herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder if there is a way of complaining to ITV about the xrated/scam crap she is promoting? TOWIEs fan base is typically younger girls. She acts like this wise, strong, incredible Mufa but actually she’s the lowest of the low. They shouldn’t even have her on because of onlyfans and their supposed policy. As much as she may need it, I don’t think she deserves the ITV paycheck

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sitting almost naked on the floor advertising for women to become cam girls on Sunday, filming little kids on Tuesday :mad: how does this playgroup and the parents of the other children feel about this I wonder?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think if she wants to be a pimp and procuress then that is a sad thing and her prerogative but to do it on the same page as her so called family life then that is blurring the lines and opens up the obvious element who are happy to see both and probably should be on a register.
I think she is so thick and actually bordering on very low intellect to the point of needing help, that she doesn’t see any safeguarding issues at all and if you raise it with her as a kindness it’s met with a block because you’re jellus of her soft bewful body 🙄 She is potentially feeding onto the sex offender mill on the dark web but she doesn’t see the link and that’s what is genuinely frightening

• Heart
I’d be furious if my child was posted on social media by a stranger after baby group like that especially with her following!

This Little Bees playgroup is in Abridge. Do they need to be notified that she is filming & posting other people's children in IG? Schools are very strict about this, surely playgroups are the same.

A sex worker who promotes girls joining up to xrated modeling online is posting videos of their daughters online. Right now that makes sense.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.