Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£2m?! She’d be lucky if she could scrape £2k together. She is on the bones of her arse. Who is compiling this list? The same person who reckoned Skanky Price was ever worth £45m?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They make it up, they look at the popularity of the show and the likely deals, the person writing the article has 0 clue or evidence of any net worth. I think hmrc would strongly disagree and if not maybe they should do a check on her self declared returns vs her bank account.
She doesn’t get paid in money, she gets paid in microwaves, hello fresh boxes and shein. If she can sell it she can make undeclared funds. I bet she has £0 in any savings account for her kid!
I find her type the worst. Always pretending and saying she does this and that for her daughter, but it’s all fake/for show. What really matters is having a stable mum who has your best interests at heart and, if they have spare funds is hopefully putting some aside for the kids future. The fact she pretends she has money and won’t even buy a stable place for her daughter is sickening.
Stop wasting in on tat, plastic and stinky shein clothes and instead put it aside for your daughter, it’s called RESPONSIBILITY. and she needs to get some quickly, her daughters getting older and although she goes on about homeschooling there’s no way thats happening (if it does we’re all calling child protection right?! ) the kids are going to bully her with pics of her mum so bad! Can you seriously imagine secondary school and your mums posted the things Loz has. i actually feel so bad for the children of parents like this!
---
Has anyone done a deep dive into her accounts on companies house? Looks like they’re all dissolved. I wonder if she has any live companies left?! She must have!

edited to add - if she doesn’t that means that any payments from companies need declaring and paying tax on in the same we we all do when we work. It’s very odd for the “celebs” to not put it all in a company, particularly when earning 6 figures, because overall they’ll pay less corporation tax then we would if we learnt that had an individual! It’s such a pisstake and on top of that they’re not even declaring everything properly and not putting #ads on posts.
im fed up, we all probably pay for this idiot in UC and housing help etc. I’m all for those who need it getting it, but she should go get a work in a shop or whatever and grow up and show her daughter what it means to take responsibility!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly “worth X” means bugger all. It means potential earnings not what they have invested / in the bank.

Reactions: 5
They make it up, they look at the popularity of the show and the likely deals, the person writing the article has 0 clue or evidence of any net worth. I think hmrc would strongly disagree and if not maybe they should do a check on her self declared returns vs her bank account.
She doesn’t get paid in money, she gets paid in microwaves, hello fresh boxes and shein. If she can sell it she can make undeclared funds. I bet she has £0 in any savings account for her kid!
I find her type the worst. Always pretending and saying she does this and that for her daughter, but it’s all fake/for show. What really matters is having a stable mum who has your best interests at heart and, if they have spare funds is hopefully putting some aside for the kids future. The fact she pretends she has money and won’t even buy a stable place for her daughter is sickening.
Stop wasting in on tat, plastic and stinky shein clothes and instead put it aside for your daughter, it’s called RESPONSIBILITY. and she needs to get some quickly, her daughters getting older and although she goes on about homeschooling there’s no way thats happening (if it does we’re all calling child protection right?! ) the kids are going to bully her with pics of her mum so bad! Can you seriously imagine secondary school and your mums posted the things Loz has. i actually feel so bad for the children of parents like this!
---
Has anyone done a deep dive into her accounts on companies house? Looks like they’re all dissolved. I wonder if she has any live companies left?! She must have!

edited to add - if she doesn’t that means that any payments from companies need declaring and paying tax on in the same we we all do when we work. It’s very odd for the “celebs” to not put it all in a company, particularly when earning 6 figures, because overall they’ll pay less corporation tax then we would if we learnt that had an individual! It’s such a pisstake and on top of that they’re not even declaring everything properly and not putting #ads on posts.
im fed up, we all probably pay for this idiot in UC and housing help etc. I’m all for those who need it getting it, but she should go get a work in a shop or whatever and grow up and show her daughter what it means to take responsibility!

Getting paid in microwaves made me absolutely howl 💀 please someone weave that into a threat title 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s worth £2m and back on Towie. Niceee.

So basically she’s still full of it, still faking it and not making it.

One thing I always gave her credit for was the way she could filter her pics. She had it off to an art. Obviously it wound people up, some people totally lost their sh*t over it, but that’s how she stayed in the media and made her cash. Filtered as hell one day, out in the wild looking crap the next.. she made a regular old job of it.

She’s lost that now, the filtered pics don’t look good anymore. She looks bad in those and even worse in reality. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’m actually so angry at this latest scam. Trying to con hard-up, vulnerable young women (who else is going to take the bait?!) into online sex work should be bleeping illegal. Those in dire straights enough to click and go through with it are in for a living nightmare they will never be able to just leave behind because what goes out online is there forever. For pittance! Not thousands of pounds. Dark souls with no morals exploit young women like this. I’m so disgusted.
---
I think this is why I end up getting more and more pissed off with Lauren - in a moment of charity, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she is earning legit money from TOWIE, will invest, learn lessons from the cyanide fiasco, she has been through a lot etc and then the latest scam stories and I just think - you are just a scamming ponce.

When has she ever attempted to get a proper job? Before or after TOWIE? Can we remember her even attempting to build or do anything? Amy Childs is a good example of the time - tried and failed things, but ultimately secure and settled, brief return to TOWIE done well. Aside from the Aliexpress sun glasses business that lasted all of 10 minutes, OnlyFans and a failed tanning business about 10 years ago, what has she got to show for what she has put herself through so publicly? Or is it the fame she craves more than the needs the money?

She just never learns and then tries to play victim and it’s so boring.
This is how I feel about her as well. Like I said I watch Towie (shame on me 😂😂) and it is so easy to think she seems harmless enough. Soft spoken etc. Then she goes and shows her true colours on her IG where she is her real self. She could come across any way she wanted and do good on such a big platform as she has. But no, she uses it to make demands, peddle lies and con people. Each new scheme as low and as potentially dangerous as the last. I’m finding her really revolting today. She sure has a knack of giving us a reality check if ever we felt like softening towards her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She knows it’s wrong because she switched the comments off. I wonder if it’s something she will encourage LaRose to do in the future. Or is it only ok for other mums daughters to do.
---
She probably thought this TOWIE stint would open up so many doors but she’s still just getting unethical crappy adverts to post. If she keeps tainting her image with these posts, the good brands won’t want to have a bar of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whenever you think she’s hit rock bottom she doubles down and goes even lower. She’s so grim it’s downright depressing. I was hoping for her daughter’s sake she’d clean the act up a little and maybe start over with a new job or something. Silly me, it’s sad for little L though.
---
If she keeps tainting her image with these posts,..
I think we can safely say that ship has sailed.

Last edited:
IMG_2472.png

---
She’s been slammed in the past for it but still would rather a paycheck then do the right morale thing. What a bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So ITV/Towie is entirely ok with their new mutha figure on the show trying to lure young women into sex work?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m actually so angry at this latest scam. Trying to con hard-up, vulnerable young women (who else is going to take the bait?!) into online sex work should be bleeping illegal. Those in dire straights enough to click and go through with it are in for a living nightmare they will never be able to just leave behind because what goes out online is there forever. For pittance! Not thousands of pounds. Dark souls with no morals exploit young women like this. I’m so disgusted.
---

This is how I feel about her as well. Like I said I watch Towie (shame on me 😂😂) and it is so easy to think she seems harmless enough. Soft spoken etc. Then she goes and shows her true colours on her IG where she is her real self. She could come across any way she wanted and do good on such a big platform as she has. But no, she uses it to make demands, peddle lies and con people. Each new scheme as low and as potentially dangerous as the last. I’m finding her really revolting today. She sure has a knack of giving us a reality check if ever we felt like softening towards her!
Yes! It's grooming. She's got a daughter FFS who could one day be groomed by some brainless twit like her :mad: As bad as that Chloe mafia /khan luring young girls with a false account, pretending to be some rich spiv. Rotten to the core and need locking up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh my, had the audio off (couldn’t bear to hear her lip smacking and saying amazinn and lichrally ten times), so thought that gem thing was a legit jeweller, not an adult service 🙈

She’s sinking lower and lower, hope having a bigger rental and walk in closet is worth losing the last remnants of her dignity over it
This is the facial pose she holds right at the start so that she can begin with that awful lip smack. Who on earth told her it was in any way appealing? 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the facial pose she holds right at the start so that she can begin with that awful lip smack. Who on earth told her it was in any way appealing? 🤮
Her lips are disgusting and her eyebrows look ridiculous yet she seems utterly enthralled by herself- it’s mystifying!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The first thing you see when you look at this woman is the lips. Her whole world seems to revolve around her bloody lips. She’s obsessed by the size of them and feels the constant need to pout and pose with them. She probably thinks she looks soft n bewful though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.