Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you miss the singing? Frank Sinatra lives…..bless him, I think that’s why I used to feel sorry for him and think he was harmless, first time I heard him sing on TOWIE, I was mortified for him.
Oh dear !

Apologies for the confusion I was meaning Lauren & Ch’arg.

Their boat name = L’arg!!

Don’t think he’s ever coming back 💔

As for actual Arg - he’s done nae bad considering he makes an arse of crooning old Sinatra tunes for a living 🙉
---
View attachment 2894552She grow up, mumma no teach bubba
What happened to home school?

I thought we were home schooling?

I am so disappointed !!

Crushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear !

Apologies for the confusion I was meaning Lauren & Ch’arg.

Their boat name = L’arg!!

Don’t think he’s ever coming back 💔

As for actual Arg - he’s done nae bad considering he makes an arse of crooning old Sinatra tunes for a living 🙉
---

What happened to home school?

I thought we were home schooling?

I am so disappointed !!

Crushed.
LaBristow got expelled, apparently she told head teacher Lozza that she looked like the fat treble chinned cousin of her bafta winning muvva that she only sees on Instagram. So BYG's sending her to school to learn some techniques that she could never master, like spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
thread suggestion

2 million quid she's managed to save from Only Flange and flogging microwaves!

(Do Universal Credit know?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_2228.jpeg
So this is why BYG has gone back to dark hair. Ch’arg’s new girlfriend must have her in a state.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I see BFL wasn’t invited to Harry Derbidge’s party. Invitation was a low bar, even Sophie from GS got in. Cue some crappy quote about how she is such a homebody now…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooooo 0.5 has a new girlfriend ! The old extensions will be going back in soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nursery is the best place for that child. She stands half a chance now being surrounded by her peers and early years educators.
I agree! I actually feel happy that little girl gets out of the home and meets other kids and grownups.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched last Sundays towie on itv x yesterday, admittedly I was working whilst watching but I didn’t see BYG once, did she speak? I was thinking had they cut her scene from itv x!

Reactions: 7
I watched last Sundays towie on itv x yesterday, admittedly I was working whilst watching but I didn’t see BYG once, did she speak? I was thinking had they cut her scene from itv x!
She appeared for about 5 mins as a mediator for Harry and Junaid. She mostly pouted. I didn't see her at the cowboy party.

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, and she also commented about Junaid always ordering food for her because he makes good choices or something like that. I feel she’s trying to hint that if it wasn’t her choice to eat the crap she does, it doesn’t count. She also mentioned in her second appearance that she only ever drinks sparkling water these days. And last but not least, all 3 appearances have started with.. yeah I’m a mum now (as if no one knew) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah, and she also commented about Junaid always ordering food for her because he makes good choices or something like that. I feel she’s trying to hint that if it wasn’t her choice to eat the crap she does, it doesn’t count. She also mentioned in her second appearance that she only ever drinks sparkling water these days. And last but not least, all 3 appearances have started with.. yeah I’m a mum now (as if no one knew) 🙄
LaRose is her whole identity, mainly because she has no discernible skills, talents or achievements of her own.

Reactions: 24
Sheesh yet again! 🐷

437566461_18424620841007824_1974678097596623239_n.jpg

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂. Is she feeling inadequate about going backwards in life and trying to justify her existence ??? She ain’t got much of a challenge if she’s competing with herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.