Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Junaid with his “I’m in my peaceful girl era” is the “girl” in the room with us? When isn’t Lauren claiming to be exhausted? Her laziness & entitlement never ceases to amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry when did Mark call her fat? When he was on towie too?
He used to do stuff like this

and then if she got upset he’d be like ‘I’ve never said the words you’re fat so why are you upset, you mad’ kind of thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes, think it was the second episode of TOWIE. She was getting a spray tan (not fat all even, as if that is even the point) and showing off her “mark” crotch tattoo that made the whole thing even sadder, and mark was sat with Arg and Jess watching the episode and the first thing he said was “look at the state of her, look at how fat she is”. We then continued to watch him bait, cheat and gaslight her throughout the series. Again, not her biggest fan and no excuse for her behaviour then or subsequently but I used to feel sorry for her back then and wonder if he was like that so publicly, what he was like behind closed doors.
---
The docile mare! I’m one of the few in the country who still watches Towie and she hasn’t even been in it as a cast member. She’s done 2 scenes so far- filmed apart from the rest of main cast as surprise surprise she doesn’t know or have anything in common with them. So awkward to watch and even less believable than usual 😂 even for Towie because it’s obvious they’ve shoehorned her in for a few token scenes hoping she will get it out of her system and stop blagging their heads.
Can I just say you are doing God’s work keeping that show going, I dip in and out. I totally forgot their massive error. Chloe knew people and was related to them, who does Lauren actually know on there now? Is Harry still on? I loved that first season of TOWIE and loved Arg, thought he was a loveable sidekick to mark - how naive I was 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

and then if she got upset he’d be like ‘I’ve never said the words you’re fat so why are you upset, you mad’ kind of thing.
She had a nice face shape then, all in proportion and cute chin with a dimple. I just can't fathom why she actually paid to disfigure her face. It's the first thing people see, what an own goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she's been 'filming' for about 8 minutes a week for like 7 weeks. And she's exhausted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

He’s an absolute prick. But she wasn’t much better. Her face at the end of the clip though is quite uncomfortable. He did probably give her a lot of issues or at least exasperate her insecurities. However, it was over ten years ago. We have more than likely all been in similar situations in our lives at some point (mine wasn’t a man, it was my friends as a teen). It stays with you for sure but as an adult, we mature and use it to help better ourselves or find a way to move on (therapy, for example). He was an absolute idiot and I doubt he’s changed much over the years, especially how his family enabled the behaviour. But, grow up, move on, find a way to be happy in yourself and do right by your daughter.
I’m sorry. This may be an unpopular opinion but she can’t use Mark as her whole personality IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s an absolute prick. But she wasn’t much better. Her face at the end of the clip though is quite uncomfortable. He did probably give her a lot of issues or at least exasperate her insecurities. However, it was over ten years ago. We have more than likely all been in similar situations in our lives at some point (mine wasn’t a man, it was my friends as a teen). It stays with you for sure but as an adult, we mature and use it to help better ourselves or find a way to move on (therapy, for example). He was an absolute idiot and I doubt he’s changed much over the years, especially how his family enabled the behaviour. But, grow up, move on, find a way to be happy in yourself and do right by your daughter.
I’m sorry. This may be an unpopular opinion but she can’t use Mark as her whole personality IMO
You’re right but equally others keep talking about their past relationship and won’t let it die either. The way he treated her, even getting engaged when he probably didn’t intend to marry just wanted to keep control of her. He skipped off to Michelle and all she hears is ‘look how Marks upgraded’. It’s pretty awful.
She also doesn’t appear to have much direction, being a mum and a stint on towie is all she’s ever done.
with that said I do think she behaves in a very lazy and entitled way now, it’s gone from mark and the break up being her whole personality to larose and codependency with her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah you can’t excuse ALL her crap now, but her own mother rejecting her then Mark the narc through her teens and early 20s…that’s gunna do some damage.

So first episode of towie she gets the spray tan shows the mark tattoo and later on gets in a fight with him while wearing a silver dress. Next episode they show the cast watching the first episode at the start and their reactions to it. He says something like she looks 20 stone in that dress. She looked really good tbh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So first episode of towie she gets the spray tan shows the mark tattoo and later on gets in a fight with him while wearing a silver dress. Next episode they show the cast watching the first episode at the start and their reactions to it. He says something like she looks 20 stone in that dress. She looked really good tbh!
That’s the first episode of the second series right?

What a prick.

Reactions: 8
Yeah you can’t excuse ALL her crap now, but her own mother rejecting her then Mark the narc through her teens and early 20s…that’s gunna do some damage.
Absolutely but she's an adult and if she's finding it hard to move on then she needs to speak to a therapist She can't keep making excuses.

Reactions: 10
Yes but going to a therapist requires hard work, work on yourself and some self awareness. Three things that BYG can’t be arsed to do. She just wants a single pill or treatment and boom she is done. Absolute waste of skin

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% you have to take accountability, seek help and sort your tit out once you’re a parent.
Bewful gel will nevah

Reactions: 9
Yes, think it was the second episode of TOWIE. She was getting a spray tan (not fat all even, as if that is even the point) and showing off her “mark” crotch tattoo that made the whole thing even sadder, and mark was sat with Arg and Jess watching the episode and the first thing he said was “look at the state of her, look at how fat she is”. We then continued to watch him bait, cheat and gaslight her throughout the series. Again, not her biggest fan and no excuse for her behaviour then or subsequently but I used to feel sorry for her back then and wonder if he was like that so publicly, what he was like behind closed doors.
---

Can I just say you are doing God’s work keeping that show going, I dip in and out. I totally forgot their massive error. Chloe knew people and was related to them, who does Lauren actually know on there now? Is Harry still on? I loved that first season of TOWIE and loved Arg, thought he was a loveable sidekick to mark - how naive I was 😂😂😂
My daughter visited that Sugar Hut place with her friends for a birthday outing. She said Arg was the most disgusting bloke ever, standing there farting and thinking it was a hilarious achievement with Gemz laughing along with him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen her latest Instagram stories? Has she been hacked or am I still pissed?? Sorry, don't know how to share her stories to here 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when we started to sympathise with her she does THIS (and I don't mean sending herself a message on Instagram, I mean conning vulnerable people that follow her!):

1713698539788.png

---

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.