Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not go with Junaid to that Towie thing? Theres photos of him with the other bints but no sign of Lozza!
Towie mystery as cast member is missing from night out - sparking rumours she’s feuding over show romance | The Sun
Anyone savvy enough would use now as a chance to hard relaunch and get out and about a bit, but she’s too damn lazy. She needs to realise that to get storylines she needs to get out there and make some. Instead she’s sat in her flat going ‘I momm now I momm now’. Reappearance in the show will fizzle out cos she does duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
😂😂😂😂😂🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She posts these things just so we can see how big those lips are. Utterly obsessional behaviour on her part.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pathetic idiocy!
Filtered to infinity and still as rough as a badgers.
This woman is seriously nuts.

Reactions: 14
This endless pouting is her whole life. How sad and depressing to get to her age and still think that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Licherally Jasmine ✌
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow and there’s me thinking this kind of behaviour was exclusive to the skanks thread.
Actually as everyone in the real world knows Towie was always and still is scripted for ultimate dramas, not sure I’ll be basing my opinions on a scripted reality show.

Reactions: 3
I did try to watch TOWIE once to see what all the fuss was about. I lasted about ten minutes. Utter crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, she says the meal replacement is her first meal of the day, but then shows that she's been on a breakfast date?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im shocked that Herbalife is still around...I thought this scammy pyramid scheme crap had died out years ago.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.