Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Larose not being there on the weekends is beneficial to her, she always seems to go off the rails a bit and get extremely thirsty/emotional/does OF I assume?

1713036306922.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've added the last two photos together, ps sorry on a couple of mistakes as I only noticed after I posted🤔😬😄😄😄 x ..

Resizer_17130418810841.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Constantly says she’s always exhausted….from what? The company moved her very few crappy possessions from one rental to another, and unpacked them, the organising sister duo then organised it all for her, she got cleaners in for her old place, has her hair and makeup done for ‘work’ which is having a chat with friends and having it filmed. All of the ‘difficult’ things she thinks she achieves she does sitting down, and parenting she only does part time so she can’t use the whole single mum thing, she co-parents. It’s different to a parent who has the child 100% with no input from the other parent. A whole weekend without her toddler, off for a swim, laying watching tv. Yup, totally exhausting. And that thigh gap is fooling no one, lying twit. Quite literally a ‘lying twit’ as her downstairs area does not look like what she’s posted. I need to block her, it just boils my blood

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Constantly says she’s always exhausted….from what? The company moved her very few crappy possessions from one rental to another, and unpacked them, the organising sister duo then organised it all for her, she got cleaners in for her old place, has her hair and makeup done for ‘work’ which is having a chat with friends and having it filmed. All of the ‘difficult’ things she thinks she achieves she does sitting down, and parenting she only does part time so she can’t use the whole single mum thing, she co-parents. It’s different to a parent who has the child 100% with no input from the other parent. A whole weekend without her toddler, off for a swim, laying watching tv. Yup, totally exhausting. And that thigh gap is fooling no one, lying twit. Quite literally a ‘lying twit’ as her downstairs area does not look like what she’s posted. I need to block her, it just boils my blood

Now just you hold on a minute our byg has an extremely busy life! She's got her arse to lug about & that 1massive brain cell 🤪 she never stops it's no wonder she's worn out 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now just you hold on a minute our byg has an extremely busy life! She's got her arse to lug about & that 1massive brain cell 🤪 she never stops it's no wonder she's worn out 😶
All that posing and filtering must also take its toll on poor exhausted BYG!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 12
doesn’t look like she ever goes to things afterwards that the rest of the cast do… either she’s never invited and/or she’ll say she’s a muvva and can’t go… I think it will be the first…!
She’s too tired, she’s exhausted, 🥱 😩
---
The less someone does the more tired they become and somehow parents with one child are always more exhausted than parents of large broods.

She’s too tired, she’s exhausted, 🥱 😩
---
The less someone does the more tired they become and somehow parents with one child are always more exhausted than parents of large broods.
Busy people don't have time to be exhausted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.