Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know Wotsits are made of corn. If she really gave a tit about the crap she posts she would stop LaRose eating corn based snacks. Stupid hypocrite.

Reactions: 11
The razor rash in the tattoo pic 😱

Ridiculous, yes I know they haven’t been together for years but they were clearly a significant part of each other’s lives at one point. She’s allowed to discuss her past and was probably only brought back because of the link to Mark. Wasn’t in Amy that brought up Mark anyway?
The line in the article ‘he’s fuming but wishes her well’… wtf

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous, yes I know they haven’t been together for years but they were clearly a significant part of each other’s lives at one point. She’s allowed to discuss her past and was probably only brought back because of the link to Mark. Wasn’t in Amy that brought up Mark anyway?
I can't imagine he honestly gives a flying duck. Why would he?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but right has he to fuming. Amy brought it up and she actually answered without even mentioning him. He’s only living the life he is because of his wife. I’m not a Lauren fan, but he was awful to her. You can’t re-write history and it’s usually the magazine articles that reference Mark, not actually Lauren. Also was in the same hotel as them on their honeymoon and your own family are definitely not the class act that they think people perceive them as.

Reactions: 10
She lasted 2 hours before posting 😅
Well done Lauren.
---
I can't imagine he honestly gives a flying duck. Why would he?!
Well the daily mail says he’s fuming but wishes her well, and the daily mail never lies.
If he really is annoyed he should just ignore and not give these issues the oxygen of publicity.
---
Sorry but right has he to fuming. Amy brought it up and she actually answered without even mentioning him. He’s only living the life he is because of his wife. I’m not a Lauren fan, but he was awful to her. You can’t re-write history and it’s usually the magazine articles that reference Mark, not actually Lauren. Also was in the same hotel as them on their honeymoon and your own family are definitely not the class act that they think people perceive them as.
I don’t get why he’s annoyed when Amy asked Lauren about him. If Lauren had said ‘I’m not discussing Mark’ it would have got even more attention. ‘Lauren Goodger refuses to discuss Mark Wright in much anticipated TOWIE return.’

Reactions: 5
The TOWIE cast then vs now: From dangerous Brazilian butt lifts, addictions to lip filler and boob jobs, a look at the reality stars' dramatic transformations | Daily Mail Online

Our BYG is the lead piece on this article, and they've given us a fantastic slidey thingy so we can remind ourselves of how soff n bewful she once was.

(That migraine inducing jumpsuit has no room for a even a fart!)
She wasn't all that when she was younger IMO, got a proper witch face. And the 'as she is today' pic isn't how she really is, it's been filtered.

Reactions: 17
She wasn't all that when she was younger IMO, got a proper witch face. And the 'as she is today' pic isn't how she really is, it's been filtered.
Always thought Sam and Amy were the most stunning from the original towie.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.