Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think this is the crux of the birth. My opinion is that she has been desperate to be a mother and have something of her own (I do think she treats Larose as a possession) and for that to be the thing that she was successful at (as she’s failed at everything else) or at least seen to be successful at and praised for.

This carried through into wanting to be seen as having the perfect pregnancy, and in turn the perfect labour and birth - at home, no drugs, natural water birth, no intervention - and everyone would applaud her for being such a naturally gifted mother.

She got her wish for her first labour, she wanted that for her next one and was doubling down on the idea that it would all go smoothly because she’d done it before. She didn’t want to go to hospital, so she stayed at home even when many others may have got concerned about the length of time it was taking and whether more advanced monitoring needed to be done to ensure baby was ok and things progressing as they should.

I think the reason she keeps repeating things about it all being perfect is that she is trying to convince herself that it was just an unhappy accident and she had no part to play. She may not have done, I have no idea what conclusion was reached.

Obviously there was no medical negligence or this would have made the news and she would have sold more stories on the back of it. This makes me lean towards her sticking to her guns re: staying at home despite the midwife suggesting otherwise. Of course, she had the doula involved who would have been empowering her to do what she wanted.

Most people would look to apportion blame, a natural part of loss/grief, many people may blame themselves. She has never done that - quote from OK article in July 2022:

“I don’t blame anyone, I can’t. It is what it is, and obviously it’s awful. I’d do anything to rewind it. I guess I can blame myself, but then again I think it’s happened and I can’t change it. I’m not getting anywhere by blaming myself”.

It’s either amazing presence of mind to reach that position after a few days or a total inability to even consider the possibility of personal fault or responsibility.
Think you've nailed it.
I had several miscarriages, but nothing late term like this. Each time I quizzed myself over and over, wondering if I should have done this, or should have done that. Wondering constantly what my babies would have been like. I hated myself for not being able to keep my baby alive long enough to survive. I felt an absolute failure, a terrible wife and partner. All my friends and family had no problems conceiving so why me? What was I doing wrong? I think this is a natural reaction.

It took 7 years to get my son and even he arrived 8 weeks early. I swear I would have stood on my head and watched Towie on repeat 24 hrs a day if it meant I could carry a baby to term, licherally. So I really, reeeeeaaaalllly don't get her response.

It's the characteristics of a narcissist though to never blame themselves. So that says it all.
Just like the media are out to get her for looking so large, or wind machines are making her look bigger than she is, not the piles she shoves in her gob, or failed lack of exercise. Just like harking back to her childhood when her mum 'didn't want her', (but her dad looked after her really well) and the constant 'poor me' over Mark split 12 years ago, she thinks makes her the person she is today and why she feels the need to shave off 5 stones from all her photos. Sadly as Ch'arge's last post says quite clearly, this is being passed onto her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lol I've not used this face for a while, it's a few years old now, but had a go 😄😄 x ...

Resizer_17126097047471.jpg

Years ago I used it in this pic 😅 x

Resizer_16341676431040.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She also said on Towie there were no complications. Which struck me as odd. As I would say a 3 day labour with no progression resulting in a still birth from Lorena having a cord wrapped twice around her neck pretty complicated…

Using your child’s death to boost your own profile and viewing figures is appalling in my mind.
She said that Lorena had 2 knots in her umbilical cord, which medical literature says is nigh on an impossility. Deflecting…

Reactions: 17
So did she actually go to the gym yesterday (shock horror) with LaTuTu? Is this another health spurt?

Now she's spouting tit about veg being 'man-made' and begging for two TVs to be fixed onto the walls. 🙄

434126872_18421530274007824_5128621923481886332_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The audacity of preaching about health foods and what is bad lol

She has a dreadful diet 🤦‍♀️. It’s shocking what she eats !

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Abridge is near Theydon Bois ,loughton , chigwell and a lot nearer to wrightys mansion than her previous place 🤦‍♀️.
Where is mark and Michelles big mansion? That place looks so out of place in England!

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she hasn't said whether sweetcorn is nachral and elfy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well at least BYG doesn’t need to worry about what I think she is trying to say about genetically modified food because goose fat and gravy aren’t on the hit list.
Considering the chemical tit she has injected into her I don’t think I’ll be taking her advice and might listen to someone with above a GCSE in science.

Reactions: 26
Sweetcorn is man made. Wouldn't exist or survive without humans. Thick fat unit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand what she's saying about the fruit and veg. Mind you, her begging message doesn't make sense either. Anyone on her ?!!! Why does she need 2 tvs anyway ? Get a book read you thick cow.
I know I like spinach and mangoes and I'm not too unhealthy.
Oh, and just Wednesday morning ? What about Thursday or Friday morning? Anyone would think she's The Queen Of Sheba.
Cheeky fecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where is mark and Michelles big mansion? That place looks so out of place in England!
I was driving to ongar and accidentally saw it ! It’s a big white mansion set away from the road. High up so it’s quite visable.
---
I wonder if Wotsits are natural and elfy
Wosits are full of flavour and just melt in the mouth , so must be elfy and the orange colour is so natural and full of goodness 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus, she bleeping loves herself!!!! 😂😂

434030142_18421637854007824_2360441701901031097_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she uses her nieces guest pass to get into David Lloyd, then runs away again after someone suggests she do some exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was driving to ongar and accidentally saw it ! It’s a big white mansion set away from the road. High up so it’s quite visable.
---

Wosits are full of flavour and just melt in the mouth , so must be elfy and the orange colour is so natural and full of goodness 🤪
I am so nosey and trying to find in on google maps but failing hard. haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's so sad that the pictures she takes of herself and Larose are so heavily filtered.
I lost my parent very young, and pictures are what I hold on to. Lauren looks nothing like she does in her pictures. It's incredibly sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.