Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new three videos LICHERALLY every second word is LICHERALLY. wow man and she wants to home school with her amazing English speech.
And she’s found a new way to hide her body size. She keeps one arm out back 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching towie and hearing her talking to Amy about Lorena it made me cry as much you may not like her shes part of a club no parent ever wants to join

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lichrally and obviously. 😬

433984318_18421274494007824_185040694045972259_n.jpg
434466036_18421274686007824_4927039065953091870_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She can 'licherally get up and get dressed'? I don't know anybody who can do that. Do you? What a gal!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thought the exact same thing!!!!
She's fat, has tattooed brows and as for the plastic!
If she's not taking the piss, it's confirmation that her delusion in how she thinks she looks, to how she actually does- is real.
If anybody dares to comment on the subject, she waves the sympathy its a shame for me, I've had a bad time card. Which is shocking.
She needs counselling.

Reactions: 24
What did she do ? I thought it was complications during labour 🤔 if its some else, then like that beautiful girl paid the ultimate price for her mothers stupidity
She preferred to listen to an unqualified doula and by all accounts waited 3 days to go to hospital after she was in labour on all accounts. Obviously I don’t know the full story for definite but given she’s adamantly anti vax etc it sounds true to me

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How ironic Big Gel posting this!

View attachment 2861665
She has no self awareness at all!! She’s lichrully everything in that description- obsessed with her phone, plastic, overweight and she even sells ‘sunglass’ yet now she’s slating them? And that previous comment she made (about poor Lorena) is so strangely phrased- she speaks like a chimp!

Reactions: 22
She has no self awareness at all!! She’s lichrully everything in that description- obsessed with her phone, plastic, overweight and she even sells ‘sunglass’ yet now she’s slating them? And that previous comment she made (about poor Lorena) is so strangely phrased- she speaks like a chimp!
I took a look to see if her sunglass website was still up. It's not, but it's available to buy if any scrunchies fancy taking it over!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.