Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who'd have known that if you get yourselves organised, life is so much easier !
I licherally have no idea how I juggled my housework, my child and a 30 year teaching career! I must have looked a right twit going to work in my pjs.
Anytime anyone criticises her big, fat, false mush, yes, she waves the sympathy card. Last week when she criticised the media for making her 'look ' bigger, she ended with #mental health. What does that mean ? It's an insult to people who are really struggling with life.
Using that child for sympathy, licherally I could vomit 🤮

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Did you see Charles other post. He’s in some flash place with a fireplace. Half an hour later BYG posts something about moving on and crap. Really seems like he’s lived in now and living a flash lifestyle. She must be bitter.
Yes, they seem to be having an online spat - so puerile. I feel for that kid, I really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
IMG_2271.png

---
She likes embarrassing herself doesn’t she

---
Why couldn’t she just dress like Amy a bit more reserved and age appropriate for these things she films.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2863081
---

---
Why couldn’t she just dress like Amy a bit more reserved and age appropriate for these things she films.
Not opened the link yet but that photo made me choke on my toast 😳😬

• Haha
View attachment 2863081
---

---
Ohh DEAR! ..... 👀😯 the hat is meant to be oversized, as it is with the others, her head is bigger than the whole hat, making it look tiny🌝 ... cringe! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohh DEAR! ..... 👀😯 the hat is meant to be oversized, as it is with the others, her head is bigger than the whole hat, making it look tiny🌝 ... cringe! 🤷‍♀️
It looks like she’s nicked the hat off LaBristow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talking on TOWIE last night about Lorena, perfect 9pound baby, natural labour…..does the natural labour reallllllllly matter, especially now?She just always has the mention it, how baby was so elfy, so perfik, natural labour, so natural. I would take an emergency c section with every drug going if it meant my child survived. Her obsession with being so natural and being this amazing birthing mother is so odd considering what happened. Why even mention that part?! Honestly like that’s more important to her that Lorena actually being here?!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I couldn't bear to watch it last night as TOWIE is totally cancerous to my soul but she's stooping really low bringing that poor child into it.

How she can sit there looking like that and then post all these photoshopped photos only proves how deluded she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talking on TOWIE last night about Lorena, perfect 9pound baby, natural labour…..does the natural labour reallllllllly matter, especially now?She just always has the mention it, how baby was so elfy, so perfik, natural labour, so natural. I would take an emergency c section with every drug going if it meant my child survived. Her obsession with being so natural and being this amazing birthing mother is so odd considering what happened. Why even mention that part?! Honestly like that’s more important to her that Lorena actually being here?!
She also said on Towie there were no complications. Which struck me as odd. As I would say a 3 day labour with no progression resulting in a still birth from Lorena having a cord wrapped twice around her neck pretty complicated…

Using your child’s death to boost your own profile and viewing figures is appalling in my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I think she was referring to Larose and the pregnancy and birth with her when saying this.

Quote:
"She was 9lb beautiful baby. Natural labour. And yeah, she lost oxygen, so it's just heartbreaking. I just feel, I never thought I'd go through that. Do you know what I mean? Especially after having Larose. The most perfect pregnancy, perfect labour. And there was no complications. So I didn't process it until, like, this year"

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2863081
---

---
Holy Mother of God! She looks like she has some S and M fetish! Also, she has at least 3 chins and rolls of fat in her neck like a Shar Pei Dog!

• Haha
View attachment 2863081
---

---
Wot u mean age approprat I am yung gel?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think this is the crux of the birth. My opinion is that she has been desperate to be a mother and have something of her own (I do think she treats Larose as a possession) and for that to be the thing that she was successful at (as she’s failed at everything else) or at least seen to be successful at and praised for.

This carried through into wanting to be seen as having the perfect pregnancy, and in turn the perfect labour and birth - at home, no drugs, natural water birth, no intervention - and everyone would applaud her for being such a naturally gifted mother.

She got her wish for her first labour, she wanted that for her next one and was doubling down on the idea that it would all go smoothly because she’d done it before. She didn’t want to go to hospital, so she stayed at home even when many others may have got concerned about the length of time it was taking and whether more advanced monitoring needed to be done to ensure baby was ok and things progressing as they should.

I think the reason she keeps repeating things about it all being perfect is that she is trying to convince herself that it was just an unhappy accident and she had no part to play. She may not have done, I have no idea what conclusion was reached.

Obviously there was no medical negligence or this would have made the news and she would have sold more stories on the back of it. This makes me lean towards her sticking to her guns re: staying at home despite the midwife suggesting otherwise. Of course, she had the doula involved who would have been empowering her to do what she wanted.

Most people would look to apportion blame, a natural part of loss/grief, many people may blame themselves. She has never done that - quote from OK article in July 2022:

“I don’t blame anyone, I can’t. It is what it is, and obviously it’s awful. I’d do anything to rewind it. I guess I can blame myself, but then again I think it’s happened and I can’t change it. I’m not getting anywhere by blaming myself”.

It’s either amazing presence of mind to reach that position after a few days or a total inability to even consider the possibility of personal fault or responsibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2863081
---

---
That stetson makes it look like she's got huge black ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the posts on here of Junaid, it is somewhat difficult to make out what he actually is. Is there anything more to this character than filters, photos and being camp? Does he have a job?

“Filters, photos and being camp”. If only he had his own thread this would win the title!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly think this is the crux of the birth. My opinion is that she has been desperate to be a mother and have something of her own (I do think she treats Larose as a possession) and for that to be the thing that she was successful at (as she’s failed at everything else) or at least seen to be successful at and praised for.

This carried through into wanting to be seen as having the perfect pregnancy, and in turn the perfect labour and birth - at home, no drugs, natural water birth, no intervention - and everyone would applaud her for being such a naturally gifted mother.

She got her wish for her first labour, she wanted that for her next one and was doubling down on the idea that it would all go smoothly because she’d done it before. She didn’t want to go to hospital, so she stayed at home even when many others may have got concerned about the length of time it was taking and whether more advanced monitoring needed to be done to ensure baby was ok and things progressing as they should.

I think the reason she keeps repeating things about it all being perfect is that she is trying to convince herself that it was just an unhappy accident and she had no part to play. She may not have done, I have no idea what conclusion was reached.

Obviously there was no medical negligence or this would have made the news and she would have sold more stories on the back of it. This makes me lean towards her sticking to her guns re: staying at home despite the midwife suggesting otherwise. Of course, she had the doula involved who would have been empowering her to do what she wanted.

Most people would look to apportion blame, a natural part of loss/grief, many people may blame themselves. She has never done that - quote from OK article in July 2022:

“I don’t blame anyone, I can’t. It is what it is, and obviously it’s awful. I’d do anything to rewind it. I guess I can blame myself, but then again I think it’s happened and I can’t change it. I’m not getting anywhere by blaming myself”.

It’s either amazing presence of mind to reach that position after a few days or a total inability to even consider the possibility of personal fault or responsibility.
You definitely make some good points and who knows if the termination she had years ago still plays on her mind ( I’m not saying she did anything wrong, just that it might take up head space for her), especially after Lorena. Judging by how she was with Mark and some of the crap she posts now she’s always wanted kids. She definitely wants to be seen as the doting mum and imagines it will draw praise and in turn make her feel justified. She doesn’t have many other achievements, it seems to be children and being on TOWIE.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.