Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when she says her body needs goodness. Has a celery and cucumber smoothie, then 4 curries for dinner. So insprayshul

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I won't post them here but she's put a bath photoshoot of LaDarts on the @babyLarose.x account.

With the name of the account and her promoting her OF next to it, I feel a bit sick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't believe she's discussing Lorena on TOWIE. Anything for views.

Saint Lauren of Essex.

I must be awful but I cannot be arsed with this.

Suckers will all be coming out of the woodwork again.

Poor Lauren.

She’ll probably have a new cock lodger by summer off the back of her big triumphant bewful return to our tele screens.
---
It's been a while since I've added her 50p face 😄😄😘 x...

View attachment 2861809
I must have had too much cheese.
This face is giving me Hoff vibes!
It’s the perfectly chiselled cheekbones combined with her blow dried locks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I won't post them here but she's put a bath photoshoot of LaDarts on the @babyLarose.x account.

With the name of the account and her promoting her OF next to it, I feel a bit sick.
Why is she promoting her OF on the Baby.larosex account. Wow she’s fucked in the head.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought Tv companies now had to take a duty of care for the well being of their reality show wannabees...how the duck can they see the state of her in the wild, look at what she posts on social media and not think she is mentally ill? The pictures she posts with the triangle chin etc are beyond parody and for that lucazaid character......

Reactions: 22
Why is she promoting her OF on the Baby.larosex account. Wow she’s fucked in the head.
Sorry no, she's not promoting it ON the account, she posts stories of that account then posts links to her OFs on the next story regularly. But now with bath photos and the fact se.x is in the @ of her 'daughter's' insta, it just freaks me out. Not to mention she actually took photos for her OFs when she was pregnant with Lorena.
She is beyond stupid if she doesn't know about all these wrong uns who trawl the net for photos of kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her hair looks like it’s been cut with a blunt knife and fork in her hairdresser story. If I thought she ever used cutlery as opposed to grabbing fists full of food and shoving it down her neck, i’d think she’d done it herself.

• Haha
The kids are watching some mindless crap on TV and they appear to have made the perfect heel for BYG 😲.
20240410_110108.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well at least BYG doesn’t need to worry about what I think she is trying to say about genetically modified food because goose fat and gravy aren’t on the hit list.
Considering the chemical tit she has injected into her I don’t think I’ll be taking her advice and might listen to someone with above a GCSE in science.
I strongly doubt she's got a GCSE in science!

• Haha
Sorry no, she's not promoting it ON the account, she posts stories of that account then posts links to her OFs on the next story regularly. But now with bath photos and the fact se.x is in the @ of her 'daughter's' insta, it just freaks me out. Not to mention she actually took photos for her OFs when she was pregnant with Lorena.
She is beyond stupid if she doesn't know about all these wrong uns who trawl the net for photos of kids.
She has an email address on Larose's page - babylarosex

All I see there is the words baby and sex, it looks awful and she should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.