Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in BYG and Jumaid's company for a couple of hours. I'd be finding the nearest cliff to jump off.

434029185_18421764349007824_1686818580740789515_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How did Amy recognize byg in the restaurant!
Can you imagine if Amy had strutted past our giant moo head in the restaurant & pulled up a chair next to a coat stand with a long brown scarf hanging from it.
"Oh babes you look sooo well I love what you done with your hair..."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine if Amy had strutted past our giant moo head in the restaurant & pulled up a chair next to a coat stand with a long brown scarf hanging from it.
@Pom Bear is this something you could work your magic on please? 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re trying to re-write history.

Moleman must be worth his weight in spag bowl.
What a turn around.

She’ll be getting fitted for her halo as we speak.

I miss Charles wanking in sinks.

This wholesome Mummy image is so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This article is brutally honest 😂😂😂

She’s bloody massive in this pic! All those grifted takeaways and lying on her fat arse are really starting to catch up with her! If she’s that desperate for publicity, she should keep it up to get to the fattest person in Britain! 🐷🐷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s bloody massive in this pic! All those grifted takeaways and lying on her fat arse are really starting to catch up with her! If she’s that desperate for publicity, she should keep it up to get to the fattest person in Britain! 🐷🐷
Why does she insist on wearing clothes that don’t fit or flatter her AT ALL? 🤣 She looks like sausage meat being squeezed through a fishing net in this pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she insist on wearing clothes that don’t fit or flatter her AT ALL? 🤣 She looks like sausage meat being squeezed through a fishing net in this pic.
I genuinely think this is why her mirrors are "unused" I don't think she does what normal people do and get dressed and check out her outfit in a full length mirror......she looks in her phone that has the filters set to the max....then she decides she looks bewful and off she waddles!!! This is why she wears crop tops etc!! She has no idea what she looks like in real life haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 33

@Pom Bear is this something you could work your magic on please? 🙏

I had a go, a bit of a struggle and couldn't make the Amy part to the size I wanted and forgot on adding the chair but tried my best. Second pic request up later today 😄😄💖❤🥰😘 xxx.

Resizer_17128244618551.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.