Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Lozza has friends,

Lauren's friends have begged her not to get back together with her ex Charles Drury after they heard Charles had spent the night at her house this week.
'A few of them reached out to her and told her to stay away from him as they feel like he is bad news and will only bring her more heartache.
'Lauren insisted that he just slept in the spare room and that they are working on co-parenting Larose, but those closest to her know she and Charles are growing closer. They feel it's only a matter of time before they are back together.'
A representative for Lauren told MailOnline: 'Lauren is focused on the welfare as a mother to her daughter- this puts co- parenting at the top of her priorities.'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently Lozza has friends,

This is definitely a strategic soft launch for them reuniting. I give it a fortnight before she’s back on the cover of new! mag with Charlie in tow, proclaiming their undying love.

Reactions: 24
“I know my first a dot”
Maybe I’m just sleep deprived but this made me laugh a ridiculous amount. “Me loz. Me dot on nail. You get dot on nail at salon.”
View attachment 1983473
"Nurse! I've found Lauren's missing brain cell" :LOL:
Just thrown my breakfast up 🤮
That photo is hilarious, teeny tiny head (yes, I know about perspective, but even that is all wrong) and big, "sturdy" legs underneath. Is she high when she presses Send on some of her filtered pictures?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth are they putting in that forehead to pump it up so much??

Step away Loz, your forehead is on another scale entirely. Buckets of filler and a hydraulic crane still wouldn't sort it out.

And please, what's the nail dot all about? Is it literally a dot of varnish? Surely not.
A tiny tat? I'm so confused.

(I had migraine Botox yesterday and I'm exhausted, 39 injections. Oh btw Loz, there's no numbing involved, straight in, forehead, back of head, shoulders, all of it. You should try it sometime.

Please help some of lozland make sense!!)
I think it is one of these?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is definitely a strategic soft launch for them reuniting. I give it a fortnight before she’s back on the cover of new! mag with Charlie in tow, proclaiming their undying love.
Well I’m just waiting for another excloosive OK! interview/photo shoot video with BYG dressed in a white sheet looking like she’s about to go in for an op. That was a personal highlight of recent years for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s finally changed her profile pic from her white swimsuit thing to this one… still not her face mind…

0DF60D60-B7A0-4D2C-A8DB-2D433242AABE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.