Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he means mothers who actually parent their kids not fat lazy cunts like Loz.
I have NEVER seen someone I consider a good mum post things like this. It's always the ones who have many kids running feral or the ones who sit on their phones all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Chunky Chas is being fed up again! 🐷
Also, I cannot stop laughing at his cock camel toe in those appalling blue gypo bottoms! 😂
He is definitely a 'brief's' guy rather than boxers, sorry couldn't help but notice :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He is definitely a 'brief's' guy rather than boxers, sorry couldn't help but notice :sick:
I bet he looks sexy in a pair of tight briefs with his gut and fat arse hanging out of them!
Seriously, what is it with these blokes who go out with gypo trackie bottoms! My husband is strictly allowed only to wear them in the house! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chunky Chas is being fed up again! 🐷
Also, I cannot stop laughing at his cock camel toe in those appalling blue gypo bottoms! 😂
It was the first thing I noticed and I'd hardly call myself a crotch-watcher. Must be a grower and not a show-er.

(Don't click if you're having your tea!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE="Crowbag, post: 14089727, member: 249105"
I now want to see LaRapunzel with long hair all the time, especially if it's short and blurred one side as it was yesterday.
[/QUOTE]

LaTressy. Showing my age there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="Crowbag, post: 14089727, member: 249105"
I now want to see LaRapunzel with long hair all the time, especially if it's short and blurred one side as it was yesterday.
LaTressy. Showing my age there.
[/QUOTE]

Oh LaTressy is perfect 😁

Reactions: 11
I think he means mothers who actually parent their kids not fat lazy cunts like Loz.
She needs to be a full time working single parent to truly understand how hard things can be and how little appreciation we receive. It’s par for the course, I know. But people like her really grind my gears!!

ETA: the cost of living crisis that she clearly has suffered from! #gifted

Reactions: 19
Another thought (aside from the erm, distracting crotch, for all the wrong reasons), do genuine Nike trackies have (what looks like) THREE Nike Swoosh logos on them? Maybe Lauren got those from Alibaba as well. Or one of her Instagram jenyooin designer stores.
Haha she won’t like the photo new have used!! More rinse and repeat shite talk, 😴😴😴😴😴
Really unflattering angle (though she didn't have Laprop or a handbag to hide behind). And her facial expression is all coquettish and cutesy :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has ever been said but wow doesn’t the little girl look just like Dan osbourne children ?? I don’t know if like jac or Dan but she is spitting imagine of the younger child. Or am I going mad? She looks nothing like Charlie or Lauren does she ??
that’s not a dig either , I think she’s a really pretty and cute toddler just doesn’t look like either of them. What’s your thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another thought (aside from the erm, distracting crotch, for all the wrong reasons), do genuine Nike trackies have (what looks like) THREE Nike Swoosh logos on them? Maybe Lauren got those from Alibaba as well. Or one of her Instagram jenyooin designer stores.Really unflattering angle (though she didn't have Laprop or a handbag to hide behind). And her facial expression is all coquettish and cutesy :sick:
yeah you can get that nike design x

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has ever been said but wow doesn’t the little girl look just like Dan osbourne children ?? I don’t know if like jac or Dan but she is spitting imagine of the younger child. Or am I going mad? She looks nothing like Charlie or Lauren does she ??
that’s not a dig either , I think she’s a really pretty and cute toddler just doesn’t look like either of them. What’s your thoughts
I think LaTressy is the spit of Charlie…

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.