Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! ๐Ÿฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big gel jumped on with .5 this morning. Nice to see .5 is keeping it consistent with eating clean. Big gel isnโ€™t happy that .5 is โ€˜gassedโ€™ over going on a stag tomorrow with his mates. Apparently heโ€™s been sending her houses to move into up north, something he denied. Big gel had 10 orders to send out today and new styles dropping later. Must be from her market run the other day. Oh and big gel has a PIGO gala to attend so is looking for a black dress - pap walk shots imminent.
I donโ€™t understand? Does .5 live up North now then? Or is he living down South and just wants her to duck off as far away from him as possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donโ€™t understand? Does .5 live up North now then? Or is he living down South and just wants her to duck off as far away from him as possible?
he claims to live in Nottingham, I think he comes down every weekend to Essex and stays at hers to have contact with LaHeinz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he claims to live in Nottingham, I think he comes down every weekend to Essex and stays at hers to have contact with LaHeinz
LaHeinz! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope they have another baby so they can name it LaHellmans.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder BYG uses the app! ๐Ÿ˜‚
As soon as she heard about it she was ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
---
I hope she launches a fashun brand next. Who could resist this soft pretty, bewful patterned, front on nips dream design?

#Me a head on pike.
---

I think you subconsciously willed these pap shots into being Crow! Our Lozza being a lover of โ€˜psykiksโ€™ should come to you for a palm (ie: trotter) reading!
If it wasn't for the nips she looks nicely dressed there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€Well she does! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Don't hate me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So I downloaded that Big Olive and turned on Live on myself- obviously I can't post it here, but it INSTANTLY has a filter when you turn on the camera to go live. You can't even remove the filter. It's just automatically there as a default- then there's other ones you can add to THAT default one. You cannot actually show un unfiltered face on Live there. No wonder people are delusional.
Does it give you the illusion of stuffing a wedge of corned beef pie in your gob or is he just trying to entice our BYG up past Watford Gap (euphemism completely intentional)
---
I hope she launches a fashun brand next. Who could resist this soft pretty, bewful patterned, front on nips dream design?

#Me a head on pike.
---

I think you subconsciously willed these pap shots into being Crow! Our Lozza being a lover of โ€˜psykiksโ€™ should come to you for a palm (ie: trotter) reading!
Not seen the front on nips for a while thanks A-soul!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an earth is going on with her brows, they are enormous and her pout - is the shading around the outside from too much filler?
Yes, shading means theyโ€™ve migrated into the skin above the lip from her having too much/being poorly administered! Sheโ€™s a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
.5 has blocked me as kept asking me to send him gifts and I ignored it. Wonโ€™t be long until beans for brains BYG cottons on and blocks me too.

thank you for recognising my service. Though it might be short lived I have been committed. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Lol you have officially joined KP's SB on the frontline

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.