Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she won’t like the photo new have used!! More rinse and repeat shite talk, 😴😴😴😴😴
I'm surprised she made the front cover!

Does she not realise she has ruined her face? There's no going back now, gel. More and more work, the only way is Jackie Stallone 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thankfully my beloved would simply never wear tracky bottoms and doesn't own any. Praise the lord.

I only have one pair, bought them recently and have to admit ole' jobby catchers are certainly very comfortable 😎
But mostly jimjams for me. Hell yes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
See I don't mind a nice pair of joggers, or a nice pair of leggings and an oversized jumper that COVERS THE ARSE AND LADY GARDEN but my pet hate on anyone is clothes that are too tight!! These two seem to constantly have that issue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
See through leggings worn as jeans with short tops.
On any size, any age.
Especially those that give the wearer an instant wedgie.

Should have to pay a fine for offending the eyes of others 😎

See Loz, see what horrors you have made us remember?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pair of them are so stupid as to think its a great idea though. I mean they have such a stable relationship to start with, they weren't even together when Lorena was born and just how many other women has he porked since getting together with Big Loz anyway?
Quite why they'd imagine bringing yet another child into their mess is a good idea is beyond credibility -I hope its not true obviously

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has ever been said but wow doesn’t the little girl look just like Dan osbourne children ?? I don’t know if like jac or Dan but she is spitting imagine of the younger child. Or am I going mad? She looks nothing like Charlie or Lauren does she ??
that’s not a dig either , I think she’s a really pretty and cute toddler just doesn’t look like either of them. What’s your thoughts
I have thought this before tbh

Reactions: 2
The pair of them are so stupid as to think its a great idea though. I mean they have such a stable relationship to start with, they weren't even together when Lorena was born and just how many other women has he porked since getting together with Big Loz anyway?
Quite why they'd imagine bringing yet another child into their mess is a good idea is beyond credibility -I hope its not true obviously
Why would BYG want another child? She can't be arsed with the one she's got and hasn't managed to turn her into a money spinner.

Reactions: 14
RIGHT FELLOW SCRUNCHIES!!
So Ch'0.5 was supposed to be up before the coppers about the charges this week, or before the end of Feb.

I bet he gets let off all charges due to:

1. Lozzer doesn't want to take it any further
B. Lack of evidence.

So I reckon we're in for the new announcement to pay March's rent by the second week in March.

The Big 'We're puttin' the parst behind us, and tryin' again' Crap Mag spread.

Any other bets on when this will be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
wants a more natural look new boobs and the fat taken out of that arse so she can go back to pre-fame look Lauren you have just had your lips filled for the third time since you lost your baby and you need to lose the fat you have piled on you are obese now you never exercise live off takeaways smoke and drink like a fish more surgery to look natural only someone as thick as you would make that statement

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Ch'0.5 was supposed to be up before the coppers about the charges this week, or before the end of Feb.

B. Lack of evidence.

So I reckon we're in for the new announcement to pay March's rent by the second week in March.

I'm expecting her pregnant again with the "he love me he always love me"

• Haha
Reactions: 35

B. Lack of evidence.

In the mags for Mother’s Day is my bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm still waiting for part two of lozza's zero gravity Pilates.
She promised.
She wouldn't lie to her Scrunchy friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I know my first a dot”

Maybe I’m just sleep deprived but this made me laugh a ridiculous amount. “Me loz. Me dot on nail. You get dot on nail at salon.”

CF4BF35D-A06B-4965-8255-43A5BEB7FF3B.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.