Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
blimey @Crowbag that sounds awful. BFL could have done it for you in 1 massive injection, she is medikly traaained ya know....
I know, I am a fool.
Why oh why I don't go to Loz I don't know! 😁

(It's a stingy process but I'm always determined not to scream OH YOU FEKKER FRED, THAT HUUUURRRTS!
plus it's definitely helping the migraines so it's worth it.
I don't actually know how many injections cosmetic Botox involves, any ideas folks?)

Reactions: 8
I know, I am a fool.

(It's a stingy process but I'm always determined not to scream OH YOU FEKKER FRED, THAT HUUUURRRTS!
I don't actually know how many injections cosmetic Botox involves, any ideas folks?)
4 from what I remember, for between the brows but I haven’t had it for years cos I don’t actually have any lines there 😂 I was a dick in my twenties

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How does anyone think this is sexy?

Thank god the heart is there!
I love how she isn't even in the same room as the bed she's supposedly sitting on.
It doesn't have a dent in it (Loz is completely zero gravity) or any depth.

Ah apologies Loz.
You're on your shelf arse aren't you.
Therefore hovvering at least six inches above the bed, and jutting two foot forwards.
Silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know, I am a fool.

Really interested in this (thread derail, please scroll past). I had cosmetic botox once and it was the only thing that stopped my headaches. I didn't realise you could have as a treatment on the NHS.

I reckon I had 10 injections when it was cosmetic, we went round my eyes too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really interested in this (thread derail, please scroll past). I had cosmetic botox once and it was the only thing that stopped my headaches. I didn't realise you could have as a treatment on the NHS.

I reckon I had 10 injections when it was cosmetic, we went round my eyes too.
You need to have tried three previous treatments on the NHS with no success. I was then given occipital nerve blocks by neurology (injections into the head, they are quite painful and you can hear the liquid go in!).

Then they offer Botox, and ask you to keep a headache diary, with checks and repeat injections every three months. This was my third session.
Rather a lot of injections, forehead, temples, back of head, shoulders, neck, but it's quick.
They ask you to rest for a couple of days, and I'm usually clobbered for a week (but I have other serious health issues).

I still get migraines most days but they're shorter and easier to manage, definitely an improvement.
I started with neurology because I had such a bad migraine with aura that they thought I'd had a stroke, then amongst all the tests found I also had a small tumour. I'm very well looked after.

Apologies all for being off topic, but migraines are so debilitating this information might help a few people. No need for replies.

Right.
Loz.
Tell me more about the tiny dot you seem to have made on a nail, I'm still intrigued.
When I say intrigued I mean not at all interested.
Except for one burning question - why?
Is it a borstal spot to remind you of imprisoned past loves?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I found some old pics of Chaz working at the Crossroads Motel 😄 x

Resizer_16428638472370.jpg

Resizer_16428625204780.jpg

Here he is trying to sell some items to people in pre internet days lol ...

Resizer_16450346808650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
OMG that last photo 🤣 imagine having to sit opposite her and all you can see are her fat tits hanging out! Plus - the jawline, WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest IG story, looks like she's after a free rug wash. Interpret that as you will Scrunchies!
---
Can someone post her top 5 worst ‘in the wild’ pics. I could do with a laugh:m
Ohh, so many but some of my faves are from her pregacy era: (sorry there are 6 but last one doesn't count as we can't see her soft bewful fizzog)

1677401123224.png

1677401718717.png

1677401217949.png

1677401359985.png

just love the nipple on the arse in this shot!

1677401470697.png

1677401558667.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know, I am a fool.

I don’t think it’s as many as Botox for migraines I have that too it’s amazing! It does hurt tho like you say lol
---
Latest IG story, looks like she's after a free rug wash. Interpret that as you will Scrunchies!
---

Ohh, so many but some of my faves are from her pregacy era: (sorry there are 6 but last one doesn't count as we can't see her soft bewful fizzog)

View attachment 1988406
View attachment 1988425

View attachment 1988407

View attachment 1988408

just love the nipple on the arse in this shot!

View attachment 1988412

View attachment 1988415
My fave wild pic 😂😂😂
BBE8FFE4-ABFF-4689-BFD3-04D47C55A80F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahaha I forgot that she takes massive strides when she walks and now I’m laughing about it all over again. She’s so random

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.