Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! šŸ¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s finally changed her profile pic from her white swimsuit thing to this oneā€¦ still not her face mindā€¦

View attachment 1986110
She looks like Lauryn Goodman (not a compliment and even more batshit than Goodger, if that's possible. I've read a bit of her threads but her obsession with getting back at her one-nighter deadbeat daddy / sperm donor / golden goose makes me cringe too much. Poor little Kairo).

They're "frends" which is not surprising as they probably share the same life goals and narrow world view. And filters.

Reactions: 17
Silverback must be gutted Amyā€™s taken her dream job. Rember she spoke about how her and Charlie would be hilarious if they had their own TV show. Well fatty fucked that up when she made public that he (allegedly) bet the crap out of her at their daughters funeral night. No Tv show on the planet will go near him if heā€™s alleged to be a woman basher. And why would a TV show go near Garth now if sheā€™s takes him back, sheā€™s either lying about the whole thing or taken back a physical abuser. Great TV role model.
Man sheā€™s really made a joke of herself and her life, no wonder no reputable companies wanna go near her.
A00036E8-9310-40CD-B2AC-343545E6EAAA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Silverback must be gutted Amyā€™s taken her dream job. Rember she spoke about how her and Charlie would be hilarious if they had their own TV show. Well fatty fucked that up when she made public that he (allegedly) bet the crap out of her at their daughters funeral night. No Tv show on the planet will go near him if heā€™s alleged to be a woman basher. And why would a TV show go near Garth now if sheā€™s takes him back, sheā€™s either lying about the whole thing or taken back a physical abuser. Great TV role model.
Man sheā€™s really made a joke of herself and her life, no wonder no reputable companies wanna go near her.
View attachment 1988869
She's a twit n all. I don't care how she justifies it. If she's not going to show Richie because of an agreement with hus dad, she should afford polly the same privacy. As she should also do for the twins who she is obviously going to exploit the hell out of.

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one thatā€™s really annoyed about her latest video? That poor girl doesnā€™t even stand a chance, sheā€™s too busy filming there when sheā€™s struggling to get up. Ffs what is it with people and their phones?

Reactions: 13
Me too @Pennylope26 . The kid is 18 months old and left to navigate a huge slide on her own. Coming down on her front would have really hurt her little face. BFL too fat and lazy to help her, what an absolute twitā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of my all time favourite in the wild pics of our inspirashional slim bewful yung gel.

4F30264900000578-6075575-image-a-29_1534673232307.jpg
article-2227220-15D2DBD3000005DC-148_634x823.jpg

33250862-8739021-image-m-8_1600254523150.jpg

1_Lauren-Goodger-seen-leaving-Opium-night-club-London.jpg

classyyunggel.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Me too @Pennylope26 . The kid is 18 months old and left to navigate a huge slide on her own. Coming down on her front would have really hurt her little face. BFL too fat and lazy to help her, what an absolute twitā€¦.
I felt really sad for LaRose when the other kids came down and she was left behind.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The woman needs to get off her phone and interact!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lucky the Beast of Chigwell didn't jump on that bouncy mound. Poor LaOrse would've gone thousands of feet up into the air. Poor little cow on that slide though.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Latest IG story, looks like she's after a free rug wash. Interpret that as you will Scrunchies!
---

Ohh, so many but some of my faves are from her pregacy era: (sorry there are 6 but last one doesn't count as we can't see her soft bewful fizzog)

View attachment 1988406
View attachment 1988425

View attachment 1988407

View attachment 1988408

just love the nipple on the arse in this shot!

View attachment 1988412

View attachment 1988415
That blue co ord šŸ˜„ a tattler bought it in the jumble sale of Doom and complained on here that it was filthy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like a rag doll going down there.
And nobody rushing to check her face?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These are some of my favs, in all truth .... Ive got quite a few in my BIGGGGG lozzz folder, saved over time .... that would fill many pages ... she's the gift that keeps giving šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø ... Ive also got one with the ` front on dark nips ` which are more under her armpits, but dont know if they will allow me to post on here:unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.