Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘From duffed up to upduffed. Weee wanna beee togevva. Featurin my first a dot’ coming soon to a Take a Break near you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good God, what a sight! Look at the different sized legs and yet another face! 🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s bleeping breakfast time and she posts that. FML. It’s so ugly. She been dunked in some brown tit??
---
Maybe she’s trying to reach out to guys who have a fetish for tree trunks in stockings
---
4D1A8B8D-F934-43AA-AFD3-F16E49405FB6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That photo is grim. She really is pig ugly and as sexy as dog tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just NOO .... imagine the stench :sick: 🤮🤮

Not surprising though ... halfwit is probably in her ear 24/7 trying to keep her sweet, keep her onside ... ` you're stunning ... sexy ... most bewwful youngest BYG out there, no one like you ... sooo beewwful, such a babe .... blahh blahhh ` ... while he clicks away with his phone 🤷‍♀️

Just nasty 😣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“I know my first a dot”

Maybe I’m just sleep deprived but this made me laugh a ridiculous amount. “Me loz. Me dot on nail. You get dot on nail at salon.”

View attachment 1983473
Why would she have a mould spore painted on one nail?
---
Just NOO .... imagine the stench :sick: 🤮🤮

Not surprising though ... halfwit is probably in her ear 24/7 trying to keep her sweet, keep her onside ... ` you're stunning ... sexy ... most bewwful youngest BYG out there, no one like you ... sooo beewwful, such a babe .... blahh blahhh ` ... while he clicks away with his phone 🤷‍♀️

Just nasty 😣
Ark at her putting that sticker over half the photo thinking it’s alluring people to her OF page. She’s probably the only creator where people are grateful she covered half off herself up. She’s copied ronseal Amy with her tan I see ! 🤣 Why is her leg leg / arm so much bigger than her right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her legs are bleeping massive in that photo compared to her head, and we know that her head is like a satellite dish so how big must her legs be.......
.... actual size here:
1677241599585.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What on earth are they putting in that forehead to pump it up so much??

Step away Loz, your forehead is on another scale entirely. Buckets of filler and a hydraulic crane still wouldn't sort it out.

And please, what's the nail dot all about? Is it literally a dot of varnish? Surely not.
A tiny tat? I'm so confused.

(I had migraine Botox yesterday and I'm exhausted, 39 injections. Oh btw Loz, there's no numbing involved, straight in, forehead, back of head, shoulders, all of it. You should try it sometime.

Please help some of lozland make sense!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
she’ll be booking in for 100ml filler before the week is out, then. Good god whatever will they come up with next!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would she have a mould spore painted on one nail?
---

Ark at her putting that sticker over half the photo thinking it’s alluring people to her OF page. She’s probably the only creator where people are grateful she covered half off herself up. She’s copied ronseal Amy with her tan I see ! 🤣 Why is her leg leg / arm so much bigger than her right?
And why is her head so tiny in comparison? Another Photoshop fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.