Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s get our BYG Bingo Cards at the ready for the next interview, story or post that she does ❤

1CEBA577-90AB-478D-A752-313E87D8F156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Aw you made me cry (I'm tired).

Although this was my yesterday I only wrote about it to make a point. I was a widow at 39 and as a single mum I HAD to be strong as I had no one else and had to go back to work or I would have lost my house. Doesn't mean I don't scream at the world or cry many tears.

I try to make the best of life; even though life's tit sometimes. But life can be great too- you have to experience the lows to fully appreciate the good Still waiting for her wise words 'Everyfing appens for a reeson' hmm still figuring that one out. I find it condescending and would never demean anyone by saying that even though I've been though just as much, if not more than Loz.

xx Thanks xx
Absolutely correct. Sometimes things don't happen for like, a reason, sometime bleeping horrible things happen for no good reason because, you know what, life can be a bleeping bleep. Life can be incredibly hard, life can be shite. Life can throw some things at you that you never think you'll survive, sometime people don't come through things, sometimes life is that bleeping hard that people don't come through. And sometimes people do come out the end of terrible bleeping things that the strongest people would struggle with. So, no, duck off Lauren with you amma inspirashun, innit. You're not and never will be, so duck right off you absolute cock womble!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg no, sorry, in no way & in no world does she look great! I’m not referring to her weight here, it’s that horror show face what the hell has she done 😳 well clearly bad Botox, one of her eyebrows is an inch higher than the other, too much chin filler in an attempt to hide her double chin has given her strange folds around her jaw. Nasty eyelashes, utterly bizarre eyebrows (who the duck asks their beautician to draw their eyebrows to meet in the middle) & putting a cheap kids Claire’s accessories hairband off literally tops off her car crash look! She’s bloody ghastly but then again the inside always reflects on the outside so she’s become as ugly as she is a truly cold nasty deluded horrible person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Arrggg makes me so angry

'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,' Lauren told MailOnline.
'Like, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I am a very strong person. I've been through a lot. And I feel like I want to be there...I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls and other mum that are going through similar things. And just you know like, everything happens for a reason and just don't like... life goes on.'

INSPIRE YOUNG GIRLS-
HOW EXACTLY?
Relationships?
Education? Spelling, Grammar of a 5 year old.
Jobs?
Career?
Bringing children into the world when you've no income?
Photoshopping yourself so you're unrecognisable?
Photoshopping your own baby because she's not good looking enough in your eyes?
Selling dirty knickers for pervs to wank over?
Photographing fishy flaps for all to see?
Porta Pottie trips to Dubia letting Arabs tit on you for sexual gratification? (apparently- just covering myself here and not with tit)
Not accepting your body size and squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small?
Filling your body with implants then denying it?
Cosmetic surgery galore to get the 'perfect look'? aherm.
Constant narcissistic photos and video posting using alien head filters?
Buying bots for IG to look popular?
Beggy Mitchell when you want something instead of work and save up?
Eat massive portions then deny weight gain- just have it sucked out and added to nether regions?
Make declarations about starting yewtube chanels, cook books, lifestyle guru, assfetixs, going back to work, Towie etc?
Car park photoshoots in lingerie?
Naming your children after yourself?
Photoshopping childhood pics of yourself and dad?
Denying the Covid 19 vaccine and criticising the NHS until you actually need it?

INSPIRE MUMS WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME-
I wouldn't wish on anyone the death of a child (I've had lots of miscarriages at 14 weeks but never past that date and they were terrible)
What has she actually done?
10 min charity walk but no evidence of money sent apparently?
AND.............
Not going back to work?
Cope with work and raising a young child? Not
Flogging all the gifted presents?
Using a Doula??
Not joining any baby groups/ support groups/ counselling?
Tell everyone you are a strong person and Independence? This insinuates if you're not coping is because you are not strong. Everyone, including BYG, are entitled to grieve, to admit they're not coping, to ask for help....
Returning to OF within a few weeks of losing baby? (Can't remember exactly how quick it was but we were all shocked)
Taking photos of LaBibless naked in bath etc?
Explaining to someone who has just lost their baby 'Everyfing appens for like a reeson'?

I could go on. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT I'VE MISSED XX

Sorry I'm just off on one at the mo. Not feeling well after working all week, no sleep due to pain for last 2 nights and coping with chemo yesterday after a long drive to hospital in bad weather, before driving back and caring for my elderly mum, doing her shopping on way back, before sorting out her tea, tidying up and giving her a shower before she went to bed, then getting onto my work emails I've missed whilst I was out....... (just making a point with these facts).
If I could pop round and drop off cake and a hug I would.
You have been warned. X

I wonder if Loz was actually invited to a perspirational ladies evening?
We know her reading isn't top notch.
And she loves polyester.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg no, sorry, in no way & in no world does she look great! I’m not referring to her weight here, it’s that horror show face what the hell has she done 😳 well clearly bad Botox, one of her eyebrows is an inch higher than the other, too much chin filler in an attempt to hide her double chin has given her strange folds around her jaw.
Oh my god I’ve been waiting for someone to mention her eyebrow!!! I thought I was the only one that could see it!!!
She’s had way too much Botox and it’s messed with her eyes! Her eye isn’t opening properly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,'

Has she loads of other baybe gels somewhere that aren’t as amazing as laorse?

Nothing she says makes any sense - either kirsty is a tit manager or theres just no helping our loz….probably a bit of both.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well last night’s big comeback was such a success she’s now down to 996k “followers” 🥴 Such an unlikeable cretin!! Way to go Loz😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m personally gutted she’s had the arse implants removed! It’s given me so many laughs! Although her latest pics are still pretty gruesome, they’re just not the same without the comedy concrete square sticky out booty!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m personally gutted she’s had the arse implants removed! It’s given me so many laughs! Although her latest pics are still pretty gruesome, they’re just not the same without the comedy concrete square sticky out booty!
The problem is, when all the implants are reduced, it will just emphasise her massive plate face! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Arrggg makes me so angry

'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,' Lauren told MailOnline.
'Like, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I am a very strong person. I've been through a lot. And I feel like I want to be there...I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls and other mum that are going through similar things. And just you know like, everything happens for a reason and just don't like... life goes on.'

INSPIRE YOUNG GIRLS-
HOW EXACTLY?
Relationships?
Education? Spelling, Grammar of a 5 year old.
Jobs?
Career?
Bringing children into the world when you've no income?
Photoshopping yourself so you're unrecognisable?
Photoshopping your own baby because she's not good looking enough in your eyes?
Selling dirty knickers for pervs to wank over?
Photographing fishy flaps for all to see?
Porta Pottie trips to Dubia letting Arabs tit on you for sexual gratification? (apparently- just covering myself here and not with tit)
Not accepting your body size and squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small?
Filling your body with implants then denying it?
Cosmetic surgery galore to get the 'perfect look'? aherm.
Constant narcissistic photos and video posting using alien head filters?
Buying bots for IG to look popular?
Beggy Mitchell when you want something instead of work and save up?
Eat massive portions then deny weight gain- just have it sucked out and added to nether regions?
Make declarations about starting yewtube chanels, cook books, lifestyle guru, assfetixs, going back to work, Towie etc?
Car park photoshoots in lingerie?
Naming your children after yourself?
Photoshopping childhood pics of yourself and dad?
Denying the Covid 19 vaccine and criticising the NHS until you actually need it?

INSPIRE MUMS WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME-
I wouldn't wish on anyone the death of a child (I've had lots of miscarriages at 14 weeks but never past that date and they were terrible)
What has she actually done?
10 min charity walk but no evidence of money sent apparently?
AND.............
Not going back to work?
Cope with work and raising a young child? Not
Flogging all the gifted presents?
Using a Doula??
Not joining any baby groups/ support groups/ counselling?
Tell everyone you are a strong person and Independence? This insinuates if you're not coping is because you are not strong. Everyone, including BYG, are entitled to grieve, to admit they're not coping, to ask for help....
Returning to OF within a few weeks of losing baby? (Can't remember exactly how quick it was but we were all shocked)
Taking photos of LaBibless naked in bath etc?
Explaining to someone who has just lost their baby 'Everyfing appens for like a reeson'?

I could go on. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT I'VE MISSED XX

Sorry I'm just off on one at the mo. Not feeling well after working all week, no sleep due to pain for last 2 nights and coping with chemo yesterday after a long drive to hospital in bad weather, before driving back and caring for my elderly mum, doing her shopping on way back, before sorting out her tea, tidying up and giving her a shower before she went to bed, then getting onto my work emails I've missed whilst I was out....... (just making a point with these facts).
❤❤❤❤ Now this is inspiring. Loz you twit take note.

You are worth ten of her Momohawk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My favourite pic of the night …..so soft and bewful 😂
looks like she offering someone outside for a punch up

just catching up, duck me she an independance....did her shelf arse declare UDI or is her whole body a territory...glad to see that the new agent lets the gibberish flow as always

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How many comebacks has BYG said she’s having?swear from about 2016 she’s been saying guff along the lines of “this is my year”🥱 And Lozza - no one looks up to you or would think you’re inspirational. If anything you’re an example of how ‘fame’ can go to one’s head & how too much plastic surgery/ aesthetic treatments are a bad idea!
She's as deluded as Jake thickenden god knows how many reality shows he's been on, and still waiting for his big break....😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Big Loz didn’t need this today!
She's had so much work done she looks like an alien too. With a really short forehead.
She could sit in one of lozza's genwin handbags (unused)(buy from supermarket) and be a little friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's had so much work done she looks like an alien too. With a really short forehead.
She could sit in one of lozza's genwin handbags (unused)(buy from supermarket) and be a little friend.
She was such a pretty girl. I really don’t know these celebs piss around with their face so much! They nearly always look worse and older too! I’m 47 and tempted to try Botox but seeing how tit it looks on those lot, I think I’ll just keep my face the way it is, wrinkles and all!

Reactions: 24
If she’s had the shelf arse removed she paid for it out of pocket, which, quite honestly, I can’t believe. From the gel who begged for curries and blowouts on a daily basis?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.