Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s had the bum implant removed/BBL reversed, but why not take out the boobs?! Thinks she’s lost some weight and it’s actually refreshing that she’s wearing something fairly covered up. If she didn’t keep kidding herself with all the filters and showed what she really looks like then her ‘wild’ pics wouldn’t be such a contrast. She actually looks fairly nice! I like her hair. But why oh why does she post those stupid over-filtered photos on her Insta that look nothing like her in reality?!
She's done something with the arse, I hope she has had the implants out, if she'd had the boobs out too then she'd actually look quite slim. I like the top but not the skirt but do agree her hair is nice here too - If only she'd drop the filters on her own page then she'd actually look decent for once.

Reactions: 15
So the relaunch was a failure.

Give it a couple of weeks and she'll try again with another new look.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she has lost weight she still looks terrible 🙄
I agree she looked tit. Opinions vary but her face is awful, it's absolutely huge and she's very hard faced. Almost manly. I think she looks awful

Reactions: 35
I think she has deleted her "relaunch" photo's from her Instagram. I am sure she posted a photo and a video last night. Maybe the "real" pictures the Daily Mail have posted have actually managed to make her realise how ridiculous the filtered photo's look.
She did and she has! How tragic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s defo lost weight, but I put that down to lipo and removal of arse implants! That must be why she was so quiet over Xmas! I imagine she’s been recovering! There’s no way she could loose weight with the massive portion sizes she eats and she just sits in her lazy arse all the time doing duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon a surgeon has said she has to do one surgery at a time. Probably has the boob job scheduled in for later as she has said so many times she thinks they’re too big

Reactions: 9
Anyone using a filter, pouting, winking etc at anything classing itself as an inspirational women's event should be kicked straight out.
It's a farce.

Then again look at them.
They are definitely the entertainment but not in the way they think.
Let it all continue so we can have a laugh.

What a complete bunch of muppets.
Filtered Pouting With Loz, it's like a cheap game show.

Who the duck are they all anyway?!
No need to answer thanks as I'm not interested, they all look absolute clowns.

Those saying how lovely lozza looks - which face?! Which body?? She's different in every photo!
Lovely compared to what?
Please tell me none of you drive?!
She looks better unfiltered, always has, but that's because she looks like a human rather than the pointy chin alien critter.

If she's taken photos down it will be someone telling her to, not because she's had some revelation about how ridiculous they look.
She has no self awareness or sincerity, remember that she thinks she looks like the filtered version because she's so soft and pretty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She goes to an event for inspirational women and doesn’t mention any of them or anything about the event. It’s all about her. Makes me sick tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
🤣👽🤣👽🐖her neck in that pic..it looks like a tortoises neck with an alien head on top ..I cant with the actual face .I just cant .🤪

The subway ad at the bottom..the sandwich actually looks like our byg.a byg meaty baguette
That's a quality skirt. Knicker elastic at the waist and a puckered seam, klaarsy. Surprised the maker wants to put their name to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She goes to an event for inspirational women and doesn’t mention any of them or anything about the event. It’s all about her. Makes me sick tbh.
This. Exactly this. To her it’s just a platform to get publicity. It’s not about the inspirational women at all. It’s just an event where she knows she’ll get photographed and get in the papers. So self-centered.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what she didn’t look that bad. And she has lost weight - soon we’ll be calling her little Loz 🤣
But the reason she is a laughing stock is because she posts those filtered to duck photos/ videos looking like a space invader then the real pics come out of her massive big plate face.

Why does she do it to herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what she didn’t look that bad. And she has lost weight - soon we’ll be calling her little Loz 🤣
But the reason she is a laughing stock is because she posts those filtered to duck photos/ videos looking like a space invader then the real pics come out of her massive big plate face.

Why does she do it to herself 🙄
Didn’t look that bad ? Are we looking at the same pics ? She looks a fooking mess as always !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.