Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s had the shelf arse removed she paid for it out of pocket, which, quite honestly, I can’t believe. From the gel who begged for curries and blowouts on a daily basis?
She sold everything she had to pay for it, prams, hot tubs, settees, beds, mirrors, clothes, everything! she must have raised at least £10 grand, that’s what she paid for it with!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don’t think she’s had any work done nor has that jumble sale funds been saved for it.

she’s in debt, like big time bleeping debt. In the space of 3 months she’s lost a pedalo looking agent, a bungalow, a bloke whose crust was paying for the rent.
SHE IS MC HAMMER BROKE.

Has the 5 year old RR been spotted recently ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If she’s had her arse out (🤣🤣), then she’ll have flappy cheeks. Hilarious either way

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,' Lauren told MailOnline.
'Like, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I am a very strong person. I've been through a lot. And I feel like I want to be there...I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls and other mum that are going through similar things. And just you know like, everything happens for a reason and just don't like... life goes on.'

Apart from the fact some of the above quote makes no sense at all, why do Lauren and other Z listers out there, try to make out that they are somehow special because they got pregnant, gave birth and are raising a child? And that their children are so much more amazing and precious than anyone else’s. I know she has lost a baby and I can’t imagine what she’s been through over the last few months, but ’inspire young girls’? How exactly, Lauren? To get your bits out for OF while your child is asleep in the next room? Truly an inspiration.
Has she already forgotten all about the Other Little Girl she briefly had in her life? RIP Lorena

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She was such a pretty girl. I really don’t know these celebs piss around with their face so much! They nearly always look worse and older too! I’m 47 and tempted to try Botox but seeing how tit it looks on those lot, I think I’ll just keep my face the way it is, wrinkles and all!
I've had Botox twice for my migraines, I have it done at neurology.
I'm equally fascinated and appalled by my smooooth forehead!
I'm considering postponing next months' session because I'd like my normal forehead back for a while. After having tried it I definitely wouldn't have it as a cosmetic treatment, much better to have nice mobile facial expressions.

No offense to those who have it regularly. It's just not for me personally and I'd never recommend it except for migraines.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see how many "must be paid for and collected today" jumblies we will have in the next few days given the tax payment deadline at the end of the month.

I'm sure she is surviving on grifting and she's probably lost weight from scrimping due to the cost of food that she cannot beg.

Hopefully HMRC are following through on their promise to investigate influencers who are not declaring the in kind value of their freebies, and also follow up on her jumbly of fakes being passed off as genuine.

Think she will be declaring bankruptcy in the next year (having already been declared morally bankrupt).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She sold everything she had to pay for it, prams, hot tubs, settees, beds, mirrors, clothes, everything! she must have raised at least £10 grand, that’s what she paid for it with!
She has even sold the wee ones clothes to pay for her surgery ….it’s funny how she claimed to have bought the fartier jewellery for her birthday last year….but then had to sell her old tat to pay for her shelf arse to be removed.
If she was so skint why did she not sell her Fartier ? We all know the answer to that don’t we Scrunchies….. because it’s faker than her filter faces .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if new agent Kirsty is questioning her investment after purchasing the InspiraHUNal wimmin awards tickets. I bet she saw pound signs when she signed up a newly bereaved mother. But she wasn’t banking on Big Loz’s ineptitude and sloth lifestyle. Such a grim, seedy world they are all part of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But that would be sensible! She has no shame begging for stuff and if human Ken/Barbie doll can get a minge for free, our independent boss gel can beg herself an arse and breast reduction. Selling stuff and putting the money aside for a surgery just seems so unlike her, it takes restraint and planning, two things I've yet to see from her.
Orrrr maybe she doesn't want to admit that she's had surgery and claim it's all from working out, and that's why she doesn't want it sponsored, but she's already mentioned in a recent interview that she wants the implants out?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her arse implants have decided they've had enough of being attached to such an absolute twit ..so off they went ..the strain has realy taken its toll ..
Screenshot_20230122-142118_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone made a good point that the RR hasn’t been seen for a while? I genuinely think that’s cos she’s had those old arse implants out and new smaller ones put in, in the pic from the back it looked like she had some bandage packing under the new implants (just my view)

Reactions: 13
Someone made a good point that the RR hasn’t been seen for a while? I genuinely think that’s cos she’s had those old arse implants out and new smaller ones put in, in the pic from the back it looked like she had some bandage packing under the new implants (just my view)
Or has she had to return the RR ? She usually gets a free valet every few weeks whether it needs it or not , obviously because she likes a freebie. Who knows ?[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.