Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone interested she’s put a reel up on her insta. It’s of her walking into the event with all the photographers taking pictures off her 🙄. Probably a skimmed down edited video knowing her. Who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My first event in two years! So glad to be welcomed into the Labdmark Hotel for the inspirational women’s awards
I absolutely pmsl that Superdrug commented “❤ well done Lauren”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
For anyone interested she’s put a reel up on her insta. It’s of her walking into the event with all the photographers taking pictures off her 🙄. Probably a skimmed down edited video knowing her. Who knows
She’ll be spanxed up like a trussed pork joint!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s hope these are on the daily fail unedited in the morrow😂🤞🏻 it’s not even a dress it’s a crop top and midi skirt that already looks like it’s falling apart at the seams and in a NUDE colour as well.. my my, BYG is brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! 🤣 what a state! Who dresses this woman?
Let’s hope these are on the daily fail unedited in the morrow😂🤞🏻 it’s not even a dress it’s a crop top and midi skirt that already looks like it’s falling apart at the seams and in a NUDE colour as well.. my my, BYG is brave.
It is a hideous outfit for her shape and size, whoever helps her chose her outfits definitely hates her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious how she now has to sit through some awards ceremony she will find incredibly boring and all she’ll want to be doing is taking videos of herself and posting them. I bet she’s sitting there right now editing them.

• Haha
So is this part of her rebrand, she’s gonna win an inspirational award and people will lap it up?

A7BF0CE8-9B0C-4722-A931-210560F88F79.jpeg

Also the comments on her post

FD2F7FA0-4A6E-441F-B2D3-A6994C5BE281.jpeg

2B1A41BA-FF4E-40F5-A674-776AC5F9BD17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m half Lauren’s size and wouldn’t DREAM of a silk full length skirt and middi top 😱😱 the most unforgiving combo of all time! All you need to do is sniff the canapés and you look terrible unless you’re packing washboard abs.
Whyyyyyyy did she pick this?? 😳

• Haha
Nice of her to make use of my nana’s old net curtains and a doily. Stylish choice as always, BYG.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she actually been invited to something or is she down B&Q car park for a dogging session?

View attachment 1897845

View attachment 1897844
There is something seriously wrong with her and to think this thing has a child is very disturbing to me .she comes 2nd in cringiness but only to the very vile disgusting creature that is kp,there cant be a sane person out there that thinks this is normal..I'm a realy loving and kind person but this thing realy gets me bleeping angry .🤬🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's doing a rebrand so deleted it all. Today is the launch 😂
bleeping hell I reacted with the crying laughing emoji but then gone to look to have a look at her stories and seen that it’s not actually a joke. This is it. This is the relaunch 😂

And I’m sorry but, Inspirational women awards, and the host is…Nick Knowles? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just where do we start?
The trotters?
Nan's tablecloth cut down?
The GCSE stitch n witch hand made skirt?
Far too tight comfy sleep bra?

1674248049822.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.