Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so embarrassed for her in the difference between her filtered pics and the in the wild ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her choice of outfit, the cut, style & colour is how you know she’s deluded in how she sees her figure. I’ve seen some lush outfit inspo online that even BYG could pull but nope😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s gonna HATE those unfiltered pics 🤣

She really can’t wear anything flattering can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but WHY is she at the Inspiring Women's award? What or who has she inspired? What has she done other than a quick park walk and flaunt her flaps on OF?

Any normal women would be ashamed of how she misrepresents herself on social media. How is that inspiring? How on earth can she flaunt heavily photoshopped photos like these when attending such awards. Surely her actions are the OPPOSITE of what is inspiring women......

What charity work has she done? Other than the supposed £674 for the walk despite having £1m followers. How has she inspired young mums coping with bringing a child up and coping with paying the bills and working full time to keep the roof over her head? How has she inspired domestic abuse victims as she supposedly was one? How has she inspired people coping with stillbirth?

Sad to admit this but I'm more 'inspired' by Kerry Kraptona who today was seen crying about putting on 3 stone over Christmas and admitting to being 12.5 stone despite only being 5'2". At least she tries to own this part of being overweight (but I think she's even bigger than this).

Attachments

• 81.5 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 26
    The state of her, why does she wanna show her midriff, can u even call hers that? She’s lost some weight, but she’s still the shape of a fruit machine so nothing will ever flatter her!

• Haha
    Reactions: 28
    It’s sad really, she looks to have lost a bit of weight but STILL chooses to wear unflattering clothes. She could look SO much better sizing up and wearing something more suited to her body shape

Reactions: 23
    I'm sorry but WHY is she at the Inspiring Women's award? What or who has she inspired? What has she done other than a quick park walk and flaunt her flaps on OF?

Any normal women would be ashamed of how she misrepresents herself on social media. How is that inspiring? How on earth can she flaunt heavily photoshopped photos like these when attending such awards. Surely her actions are the OPPOSITE of what is inspiring women......

What charity work has she done? Other than the supposed £674 for the walk despite having £1m followers. How has she inspired young mums coping with bringing a child up and coping with paying the bills and working full time to keep the roof over her head? How has she inspired domestic abuse victims as she supposedly was one? How has she inspired people coping with stillbirth?

Sad to admit this but I'm more 'inspired' by Kerry Kraptona who today was seen crying about putting on 3 stone over Christmas and admitting to being 12.5 stone despite only being 5'2". At least she tries to own this part of being overweight (but I think she's even bigger than this).
    In her dreams is Kezza 12.5 stone. She looks bloody huge! I reckon she’s knocked a good stone or 2 off there!

I also agree that fatty has had lipo. Her stomach looks much flatter and even though her arse is still huge and square, it’s not protruding right out like it usually does!

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    I assume this is her dazzling NEW BIGGGG lozzaaa come back .... guys 2023 is going to be her year ... I feel it in ma waters :oops:💦💧💦
    We've all taken the odd photos or had them taken where secretly we think 'wow, I look Ok or better than I thought on this pic' or the opposite more often than not.

But HOW SHE CAN LOOK at these pics and think 'Yep, that's me, mirror image of me' or even contemplate how ridiculous she looks in comparison to the real life pics. This kind of cat fishing is killing young people's (especially young girl's) confidence who think, no BELIEVE they must have the perfect profile, the perfect nose, face shape, body etc. Does she not even realise how harmful her ridiculous photoshopping is affecting millions of people in this country alone? I hate it, I hate the fakery. Hate that she's at a women of inspiration award night eating free food whilst secretly believing she's the new Mother Teresa (without the wrinkles of course).

Oh I feel a POM moment coming on. Mother Teresa aka LOZ. Tia Pomster xx

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 30
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.