Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie also looks like a Chuckie Doll. I'd call him Charlie Chuck but that's a whole different rabbit hole jokes-wise...Though, the "real" Charlie Chuck (woof, bark, donkey) probably made more sense than Loz and Chaz conversing with one another...(Think CC is retired now?).

The comparison with a BN Biscuit is so on point, made me laugh for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think he honestly likes his teef and thinks they look good?
They we’re fine before
I wish people would stop getting these awful joke shop looking Turkey teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Charlie also looks like a Chuckie Doll. I'd call him Charlie Chuck but that's a whole different rabbit hole jokes-wise...Though, the "real" Charlie Chuck (woof, bark, donkey) probably made more sense than Loz and Chaz conversing with one another...(Think CC is retired now?).

The comparison with a BN Biscuit is so on point, made me laugh for ages!
Definitely a BN Biscuit. I think it's the near-touching eyes!! πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230120-142034~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Guys have u seen the new working out in a park post from the sun. (I don't buy it and never would tit paper) but it's like a rinse and release from last year. Not on the dm as of yet. She does look a bit smaller.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx loool at the Yorkshire pudding πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

As promised last night two pics side by side of Loz from this week and last week πŸ˜€πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xx...

View attachment 1891994

Mix both together in a bowl and you get ...

View attachment 1891993

Looool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€­ x
I just spat my cup of tea out at that last pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why does he always look like some sort of creepy ventriloquist dummy

View attachment 1895499View attachment 1895504
He has a passing resemblance to Oliver Reed in Curse of the Werewolf :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And that child is the spit of him - no wonder BFG keeps filtering her !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys have u seen the new working out in a park post from the sun. (I don't buy it and never would tit paper) but it's like a rinse and release from last year. Not on the dm as of yet. She does look a bit smaller.
scroll back a few pages on here , there’s loads of pics etc of her in her Asda uniform lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even my husband says .5 has murderers eyes and pissed himself laughing at the turkey teef! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now she's winking god knows what the driver is thinking, probably wondering how his car has magic people slimming abilities
I hope someone takes a pic of fatty mcbutterpants without filters ..shes such a twit ,I bet she hates going out because she likes her (fans) to think she actually looks like this ,duck knows why she looks like a space invader chrisp.i bet she smells like the beef flavour ones as well ..πŸ‘½

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has a knack for choosing the worst outfit in any shop.
Owners must rub their hands in glee and drag out That Outfit that hasn't sold year after year, and stick it in pride of place ready for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she actually been invited to something or is she down B&Q car park for a dogging session?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.