Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Urgh, made the mistake of searching for the OF leaked pics. The first one has me creased, she looks dead! The 3rd is the dreaded wink 😉!
Any dickhead that believes she looks like that deserves to lose their money! I noticed she unblocked Paul care on IG, she’s probably directed him to her OF and is ripping him off!

Reactions: 14

Anna666

VIP Member
She does her best to hide over Christmas, has had some procedure done ... we all knew, she was hiding something with her silence ..... so what does ` dumbo do ` she completely outs herself, showing she had her multiple chins done, is still obsessed, and most probably together with odd bod ( if not, why so many pics of them together still on her phone, that's creepy 😖 anyone else, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, but " desperado " WILL go there again ) .... because she is too lazy to check before she posts on IG ... before the big reveal 🙄 .... I would call her stupid, but at this point, that's an insult to ` stupid ` ... BIGGGGGGG lozzzz, those ` chins ` are the least of your worries 🥴 ( does she know, that massive moon head cant be lippoed🌝 ) ....... that small pleather jacket is cutting off her blood supply its soooo tight🤦‍♀️ .... she's reinventing herself, which is good news for us scrunchies, we will have A LOT to work with, and both together again .... EVEN BETTER .... the comedy show continues!🤡

Attachments

Last edited:

Crowbag

VIP Member
The Guess Who one is just so clever, and perfectly done.

Howay BYG, we need some activity from you and LaWhere'smyfanclub.

• Heart

OldBlondie

VIP Member
I can’t work out whether LaOrse is filtered or not in her latest post. The most recent photo I can find to compare it to, is this one that .5 had up a couple of weeks ago. Also excellent spot by one of the scrunchies on the comment under said pic by Ch’arg and the amazingly gifted LaComment’s reply at only 18 months of age 🤣 not much gets past the scrunchies 🤣. They’re either back together, or have just resolved all their differences after Flat Arse Elvis (best name ever btw🤣) gave him the boot and are trying to stay friends, with her giving him access to LaOrse again🤷🏼‍♀️

B315A0F4-9731-46D2-B61F-A8FE75D33A41.jpeg

larose west
Haha dead at that one, makes me laugh so much every time 🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Those 'pouches' look as cheap and nasty as she is. Look at her getting clumsy with her big fat sausage fingers!

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

View attachment 1852903

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

👍🏻 - Guess Who using the many faces of our BYG.
❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘
So so hard to choose, I LOVE all of them. But it has to be half (.5??) of Chaz on a skateboard. BEWFUL

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
BYG has her own technique. It’s really difficult with straight front on nips, you have to shove them under your arm pits and the shove the babies head in there.

😂😂😂😂

Those were such funny photos, I'd forgotten the amazing underarm feeding!

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Wonder how her starvation diets getting on 🤦‍♀️

Also bets on when BYG is going to be off Insta for ? Two weeks max ?

• Heart
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! 🤣 what a state! Who dresses this woman?
Let’s hope these are on the daily fail unedited in the morrow😂🤞🏻 it’s not even a dress it’s a crop top and midi skirt that already looks like it’s falling apart at the seams and in a NUDE colour as well.. my my, BYG is brave.
It is a hideous outfit for her shape and size, whoever helps her chose her outfits definitely hates her! 🤣

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
Also she's totally deliberately draped that 'Baby Drury' blanket over LaFinallyfacingforward so it's in shot. She is either back with him or she wants to drum up speculation.

What's her new skanky agent called? Krusty? This has got her paws on it. Just looked up the credited photo agency & this is a staged one I'm sure.
Maybe they just have more integrity than Backgrid & refuse to let the apprentice do the photoshopping.

Screenshot_20230105_193009_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230105_193331_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow